Why am I interested in designing games that unify sex and psychedelia?

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

User avatar
oranssi
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:04 am

Why am I interested in designing games that unify sex and psychedelia?

Post by oranssi » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:14 am

I dabble in programming and game design as a hobby. So now I'm making a game that uses explicit sex (not sugar coating it) as a way to convey a certain idea.

From my point of view, I feel like we live our daily lives separated. In simple terms, there is the observer and what is observed. In this elemental duality of the world that we perceive we try to more than understand what we see, to be that what we perceive, this being the ultimate form of understanding of reality. And for that to occur one has to somehow merge with reality (whatever that really means). To merge with everything, like in an orgy. Hence sexuality.

And why coming up with sex in this context? And not say tao, nirvana, ego death, samadhi or simply love? Because by saying everything is love, is to most probably fail the intended message. People relate to love as only a positive thing. Therefore a way to bias the message, missing the duality altogether. On the other hand, sex comes from our most primitive form, hardwired biology we should not ignore, coming from the very fountain of the infinitesimal. Because saying "I f*ck you", has at the same time a derogatory meaning as well as a nice meaning. Hence the unifying of the perceived duality.

By making a game where I present characters that are the forces of Nature anthropomorphized, I try to show this concept. Battling but making love, make love but battle. And from that struggle, the world we perceive comes to be.

User avatar
Sir-Sister-of-Suck
Posts: 518
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:09 am

Re: Why am I interested in designing games that unify sex and psychedelia?

Post by Sir-Sister-of-Suck » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:43 am

oranssi wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:14 am
And why coming up with sex in this context? And not say tao, nirvana, ego death, samadhi or simply love? Because by saying everything is love, is to most probably fail the intended message. People relate to love as only a positive thing. Therefore a way to bias the message, missing the duality altogether. On the other hand, sex comes from our most primitive form, hardwired biology we should not ignore, coming from the very fountain of the infinitesimal. Because saying "I f*ck you", has at the same time a derogatory meaning as well as a nice meaning. Hence the unifying of the perceived duality.

By making a game where I present characters that are the forces of Nature anthropomorphized, I try to show this concept. Battling but making love, make love but battle. And from that struggle, the world we perceive comes to be.
Sounds like you're taking a page right out of a Geroge RR Martin book - that is to say, you're trying to justify the use of sex in your fiction in this completely unneeded, and complex way. I don't think anyone buys the nonsense you just wrote for 2 seconds, and realize it's just a fancy way to conceal your true intentions, as it sounds better than, "I'm a pervert who wants to make some fap-able material". Not to say that's a bad thing, but I really think you should just own it.

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 6154
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Why am I interested in designing games that unify sex and psychedelia?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:17 pm

Philosophy Explorer wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:09 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:55 am
Ooh. The clever widdle boy has worked out that it annoys me when he calls me an Aussie over and over and over and over and over again. See, that's what mature people do when they know something annoys another person. They just keep doing it over and over and over and over and over again. It's not at all like something an obnoxious ten year old boy would do.
And it's not as if he spends all the rest of his time watching gay porn and playing with his blow up boy dollies is it?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah poor baby. Changes her post as she frequently does.

I bet an alarm goes off on her computer as she eagerly awaiting the next post as she has nothing going on in her pathetic deluded life. This OCD old hag has nothing going on in her life - just concerned if me and Harbal are friends.

Well we know that VT has no bed partners. Her overwhelming stink sees to that. Her babble and nonsense makes sure she has no friends online either.

You can see that VT is prejudiced against gays (btw I'm not gay). And most normal people do have sexual aids which VT could benefit from.

So how's your Aussie life? Oh that's right, you have none.

PhilX 🇺🇸
Poor frustrated old boy, still in the closet after all these years. You are the one on here all night long and most of the day. I can't see any living bed partners putting up with that.

Most normal people have aids? I'm sorry you have aids, but it's really not that normal.

Philosophy Explorer
Posts: 4533
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:39 am

Re: Why am I interested in designing games that unify sex and psychedelia?

Post by Philosophy Explorer » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:25 pm

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:17 pm
Philosophy Explorer wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:09 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:55 am
Ooh. The clever widdle boy has worked out that it annoys me when he calls me an Aussie over and over and over and over and over again. See, that's what mature people do when they know something annoys another person. They just keep doing it over and over and over and over and over again. It's not at all like something an obnoxious ten year old boy would do.
And it's not as if he spends all the rest of his time watching gay porn and playing with his blow up boy dollies is it?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah poor baby. Changes her post as she frequently does.

I bet an alarm goes off on her computer as she eagerly awaiting the next post as she has nothing going on in her pathetic deluded life. This OCD old hag has nothing going on in her life - just concerned if me and Harbal are friends.

Well we know that VT has no bed partners. Her overwhelming stink sees to that. Her babble and nonsense makes sure she has no friends online either.

You can see that VT is prejudiced against gays (btw I'm not gay). And most normal people do have sexual aids which VT could benefit from.

So how's your Aussie life? Oh that's right, you have none.

PhilX 🇺🇸
Poor frustrated old boy, still in the closet after all these years. You are the one on here all night long, and most of the day. I can't see any living bed partners putting up with that.

Most normal people have aids? I'm sorry you have aids, but it's really not that normal.
I don't have any aids, but you need them badly. No I'm not gay. And I've had another good night's rest.

You're really out of it when most people favor sex aids. You're just an old prude who wants to deny pleasure to others. Any more babble and nonsense from the OCD old hag?

PhilX 🇺🇸

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 6154
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Why am I interested in designing games that unify sex and psychedelia?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:44 pm

Still trying to goad me into giving you my personal information. You do come across as disturbingly obsessed. You'll feel much better when you are fully out of the closet munchkin. I'm sorry harry spurned you.

Philosophy Explorer
Posts: 4533
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:39 am

Re: Why am I interested in designing games that unify sex and psychedelia?

Post by Philosophy Explorer » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:50 pm

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:44 pm
Still trying to goad me into giving you my personal information. You do come across as disturbingly obsessed. You'll feel much better when you are fully out of the closet munchkin. I'm sorry harry spurned you.
Still with your babble and nonsense. :lol: Why do you call Harbal Harry? He never referred to himself like that, you Aussie old hag.

PhilX 🇺🇸

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 6154
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Why am I interested in designing games that unify sex and psychedelia?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:56 pm

When you wanted him to spoon you.

Philosophy Explorer
Posts: 4533
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:39 am

Re: Why am I interested in designing games that unify sex and psychedelia?

Post by Philosophy Explorer » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:02 pm

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:56 pm
When you wanted him to spoon you.
Another one of your lies. :lol: You have the most perverted mind I've seen anyone have. You have no personal life to speak of which is why you come here so often.

PhilX 🇺🇸

Dalek Prime
Posts: 4197
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:48 am

Re: Why am I interested in designing games that unify sex and psychedelia?

Post by Dalek Prime » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:16 pm

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:15 pm
I don't know what that is either but I think I would prefer not to.
It's a sucker. A candy lollipop with a chocolate chewy center.

Dalek Prime
Posts: 4197
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:48 am

Re: Why am I interested in designing games that unify sex and psychedelia?

Post by Dalek Prime » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:19 pm

Wait, I missed something. Who's sleeping with whom? :lol:

Philosophy Explorer
Posts: 4533
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:39 am

Re: Why am I interested in designing games that unify sex and psychedelia?

Post by Philosophy Explorer » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:24 pm

Dalek Prime wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:19 pm
Wait, I missed something. Who's sleeping with whom? :lol:
No one. Just one of VT's fantasies.

PhilX 🇺🇸

User avatar
Harbal
Posts: 3846
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:03 pm
Location: Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: Why am I interested in designing games that unify sex and psychedelia?

Post by Harbal » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:15 pm

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:01 am
Harbal wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:41 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:25 am
You know exactly what you are doing.
Okay, if you say so.
No. Not because I say so. Because it is so. You aren't right in the head harry.
If I knew what the crime was I would apologise for it, VT. As it is, it will have to remain a mystery to me, I think it's probably time I was going.

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 6154
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Why am I interested in designing games that unify sex and psychedelia?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:24 pm

Harbal wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:15 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:01 am
Harbal wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:41 am

Okay, if you say so.
No. Not because I say so. Because it is so. You aren't right in the head harry.
If I knew what the crime was I would apologise for it, VT. As it is, it will have to remain a mystery to me, I think it's probably time I was going.
You are either retarded, a sort of mild 'savant', or the worst passive/aggressive practitioner I've encountered for a long time (perhaps ever).

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 6154
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Why am I interested in designing games that unify sex and psychedelia?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:25 pm

Dalek Prime wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:19 pm
Wait, I missed something. Who's sleeping with whom? :lol:
The gist of it is that PE has aids and 'sleeps' with blow-up boy dollies.

Philosophy Explorer
Posts: 4533
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:39 am

Re: Why am I interested in designing games that unify sex and psychedelia?

Post by Philosophy Explorer » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:28 pm

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:25 pm
Dalek Prime wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:19 pm
Wait, I missed something. Who's sleeping with whom? :lol:
The gist of it is that PE has aids and 'sleeps' with blow-up boy dollies.
More lies and fantasies from the one who has no life (except on the internet).

PhilX 🇺🇸

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: gaffo and 7 guests