Trump's verbal diarrhoea

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Hobbes' Choice

Re: Trump's verbal diarrhoea

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:14 am To be fair, it was a 10 second clip taken out of a 45 minute press hearing.
Historic severity??
WTF?
He's just not very bright.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:50 am
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:28 am I thought the bad thing he said about Charlottesville was that there were fine people on both sides ... even though one of the sides was a baying crowd of nazis? Sure there are naughty people in the antifa movement, but there probably are no very good people in the nazi movement.
Some people were mad at him exclusively for blaming both sides, and others that he said there were 'fine people on both sides'. I still don't see anything wrong with saying that.

Even it it is true he had no cause to say it at that moment.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:01 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:27 am You can't really blame him for being a product of the American idiocracy movement that has been gaining momentum for decades. You have to wonder where it will end. When the whole country becomes one huge amoeba blob? Hmm. AmOeba according to Wiki. I wonder how that particular word escaped American bastardising and idiocratising.
With all the spelling mistakes you make (not just mere typos), it's a wonder why you're so concerned about Americanism since it's not doing you any good.

PhilX 🇺🇸
Aren't you dead yet?
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:06 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:27 am You can't really blame him for being a product of the American idiocracy movement that has been gaining momentum for decades. You have to wonder where it will end. When the whole country becomes one huge amoeba blob? Hmm. AmOeba according to Wiki. I wonder how that particular word escaped American bastardising and idiocratising.
With all the spelling mistakes you make (not just mere typos), it's a wonder why you're so concerned about Americanism since it's not doing you any good.

PhilX 🇺🇸
Aren't you dead yet?
:lol:

PhilX 🇺🇸
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:06 am

PhilX 🇺🇸
Aren't you dead yet?
Better than being brain dead, wouldn't you say?

PhilX 🇺🇸
Sir-Sister-of-Suck

Post by Sir-Sister-of-Suck »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:34 am
Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:08 am To be clear, I'm not a trump supporter by any stretch of the imagination. I didn't vote for him, in fact I've called him out continuously on this forum. I think he's generally an idiot.
Who cares? I'm sick of hearing about your shit-hole of a country anyway.
Well you were the one giving your opinion about Donald trump, so I thought I'd follow suit to clarify because I don't want my defense of him to be misunderstood.
Sir-Sister-of-Suck

Post by Sir-Sister-of-Suck »

Hobbes' Choice wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:52 am
Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:50 am
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:28 am I thought the bad thing he said about Charlottesville was that there were fine people on both sides ... even though one of the sides was a baying crowd of nazis? Sure there are naughty people in the antifa movement, but there probably are no very good people in the nazi movement.
Some people were mad at him exclusively for blaming both sides, and others that he said there were 'fine people on both sides'. I still don't see anything wrong with saying that.
Even it it is true he had no cause to say it at that moment.
I disagree, because I don't think one group should be allowed to get away with violence and destruction just because they're not a majority of the event.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Impenitent wrote:must have been the russians.

-Imp
Well them and Wastebook, you seen the latest on their political antics there.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Wouldn't be so bad if he didn't re-eat his crap like a filthy dog. Trump and Un deserve to lick each other's balls in eternity. What a couple of complete morons. They are like two teenage boys arguing online over 'Call of Duty' or some other masturbatory waste of time. Try to imagine Eisenhower tweet-whining. You can't, can you.