Yikes looks like we're all going to get fried alive.

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Yikes looks like we're all going to get fried alive.

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Arising_uk wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:13 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:...
It's hardly a 'conspiracy' idiot. Afghanistan is the world's no. one supplier. It's not exactly a secret that the US is there to protect the poppy fields. ...
Why would they do that when they get most of their stuff from Mexico and S. America?
Why the hell do you think they are there? ...
They went to kill Bin Laden in the Tora Bora caves.
To rid Afghanistan of the Taliban? BWHAAA!! Why should they give a fuck about that? Funny way to 'protect' people--send drones to blow them to pieces and wreck their country.
Who said they went there for that?

If you really want your conspiracy take a look at the pipeline that was going to be built.
Might as well say yours is a conspiracy. Have they ever even given a reason for being there?
As an aside I seem to recall a self-righteous boycott of the 1980 Moscow olympics because of Russian's invasion of Afghanistan. My, what short memories people have.
vegetariantaxidermy

poppy.jpg
poppy.jpg (104.83 KiB) Viewed 1406 times
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Might as well say yours is a conspiracy. ...
I was just giving you a better one.
Have they ever even given a reason for being there?
Yup! Hunt and kill Bin Laden.

They then tarted it up with freedom, blah, blah.
As an aside I seem to recall a self-righteous boycott of the 1980 Moscow olympics because of Russian's invasion of Afghanistan. My, what short memories people have.
Enemy of my enemy an' all that I guess.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Stop getting my hopes up. :/
vegetariantaxidermy

Arising_uk wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:33 am Hunt and kill Bin Laden.
Aren't you embarrassed to say that? Wasn't he in Pakistan? Wasn't he 'ahem' killed there, just before his hasty 'ahem' burial at sea (out of respect for muslims of 'ahem' course) and his entire bevy of intrepid assassins being killed in a helicopter 'ahem' accident?
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

I must admit I'm surprised you are a conspiracy buff.
Aren't you embarrassed to say that? ...
Why should I be, the US attacked Taliban Afghanistan after it refused to hand over Bin Laden and stop supporting Al-Qaeda, it's why they concentrated on the Tora Bora area because it was the Al-Qaeda stronghold where they thought Bin Laden was.
Wasn't he in Pakistan? ...
So they discovered.
Wasn't he 'ahem' killed there, just before his hasty 'ahem' burial at sea (out of respect for muslims of 'ahem' course) and his entire bevy of intrepid assassins being killed in a helicopter 'ahem' accident?
Along with a whole host of other soliders, death amongst the special forces is not unexpected given their front-line role but this was an exceptional event for the SEALs. Is he dead?
No idea, he could be in a black site somewhere undergoing interrogation until he dies or they shoot him but anything he knows now would be so out-of-date to be useless so dead I think. The sea burial could be true or not but the reason for saying it I guess would have been to stop any shrine to martyrdom.