President Trump's Comments About On-Field Political Protests by NFL Players

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

bobevenson

Re: President Trump's Comments About On-Field Political Protests by NFL Players

Post by bobevenson »

You didn't answer my question, dum-dum, and for your information, I'm the one who started using the term that fits so many people in this forum, including you.
Sir-Sister-of-Suck

Post by Sir-Sister-of-Suck »

What question didn't I answer, exactly?
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

davidm wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:08 pm I wonder if this dummy understands that there is no law that requires anyone to stand for America's moronic and racist national anthem? Nor could there be such a law; it would immediately be ruled unconstitutional.

Well, maybe not by the Supreme Court, after Herr Drump finishes fashioning it, after being voted into office by a bunch of ignorant rubes like Bob.
To be fair, ALL national anthems are moronic and as a rule make no sense at all. According to Pissex I must be Australian so I will use their anthem as one example. 'Advance Australia fair...' Now what the fuck is that supposed to mean? (That's the only words of it I know. I'm sure the rest is equally idiotic). Or 'God save the Queen/King'. What does that even mean?? (especially as they sing it when she/he has just croaked). 'The king is dead. Long live the king. God save the king' :? 'O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave'. So that's where that comes from. Funny, it was written at the height of slavery, and adopted at the height of segregation. :?
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:54 pm What question didn't I answer, exactly?
"Do you seriously think a player can take a dump on the field, publically call his boss a son-of-a bitch and still get paid?"
Contracts generally have a clause that allow them to be voided for cause.
Sir-Sister-of-Suck

Post by Sir-Sister-of-Suck »

Because the question wasn't directed towards me, and neither was I responding to it.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

I apologize, I confused you with that interloper.
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:41 pm
davidm wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:08 pm I wonder if this dummy understands that there is no law that requires anyone to stand for America's moronic and racist national anthem? Nor could there be such a law; it would immediately be ruled unconstitutional.

Well, maybe not by the Supreme Court, after Herr Drump finishes fashioning it, after being voted into office by a bunch of ignorant rubes like Bob.
To be fair, ALL national anthems are moronic and as a rule make no sense at all. According to Pissex I must be Australian so I will use their anthem as one example. 'Advance Australia fair...' Now what the fuck is that supposed to mean? (That's the only words of it I know. I'm sure the rest is equally idiotic). Or 'God save the Queen/King'. What does that even mean?? (especially as they sing it when she/he has just croaked). 'The king is dead. Long live the king. God save the king' :? 'O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave'. So that's where that comes from. Funny, it was written at the height of slavery, and adopted at the height of segregation. :?
Does this mean you can't take the piss? :lol:

So what's wrong with Australia? Aborigines? Their politics? Surely Greta adds worthwhile commentary to this forum.

PhilX 🇺🇸
vegetariantaxidermy

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:14 pm

So what's wrong with Australia? Aborigines? Their politics? Surely Greta adds worthwhile commentary to this forum.

PhilX 🇺🇸
You fucking dipshit moron. We were talking about National anthems and their bad lyrics, not politics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eN3fxzn0ro
vegetariantaxidermy

PhilX 🇺🇸
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kvenmWEhFE
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:25 pm

PhilX 🇺🇸
You fucking dipshit moron. We were talking about National anthems and their bad lyrics, not politics.

Back to name calling with your gutter language. Well duh :lol:

I don't give a rat's ass what you were talking about. I care more about what I talk about. Nothing wrong with anthems. Your problem is you take things too literally.

PhilX 🇺🇸
vegetariantaxidermy

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:49 pm

PhilX 🇺🇸

I don't give a rat's arse what you were talking about. I care more about what I talk about. Nothing wrong with anthems. Your problem is you take things too literally.

PhilX 🇺🇸
Well obviously you did give a 'rat's arse' because you poked your big fat red spotty nose in and asked me a stupid irrelevant question as usual. I wasn't talking to you or about you.
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:53 pm
Philosophy Explorer wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:49 pm

I don't give a rat's arse what you were talking about. I care more about what I talk about. Nothing wrong with anthems. Your problem is you take things too literally.

PhilX 🇺🇸
Well obviously you did give a 'rat's arse' because you poked your big fat red spotty nose in and asked me a stupid irrelevant question as usual. I wasn't talking to you or about you.
Just more opinion from you. Use your brain for a change.

PhilX 🇺🇸