General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Philosophy Explorer

Re: President Trump's Comments About On-Field Political Protests by NFL Players

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:56 pm
Philosophy Explorer wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:39 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:33 pm
Silly brain-washed turd with your stupid and juvenile rag smiley. Only a yank would do that. Y'all just have no class :roll:
More class than you'll ever know, you stupid Aussie.

PhilX 🇺🇸
Oh yeah. That tiny dot of a country :roll: You sad little person. And what if was made to worship a rag? Aren't y'all? It's disgusting child abuse anyway. Children couldn't possibly understand that bullshit.
You should know, you immature Aussie child idiot (too bad you can't change my flag :lol: )

PhilX 🇺🇸
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Suits me for you to 'think' what you like. You only make a fool of yourself every time you say it. I thought your little buddy had a few more brain cells though, but I was obviously mistaken :roll:
🇮🇶
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:02 pm Suits me for you to 'think' what you like. You only make a fool of yourself every time you say it. I thought your little buddy had a few more brain cells though, but I was obviously mistaken :roll:
He's not my buddy. And you're the one who's fooling herself (assuming you're a woman). It'll be the day I see you making worthwhile posts.

PhilX 🇺🇸
vegetariantaxidermy

How does it even function? :?
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:46 pm How does it even function? :?
Many have been asking that about you. :lol:

PhilX 🇺🇸
vegetariantaxidermy

Every time I see your stupid laugh that idiotic noise the Mozart character made in'Amadeus' comes to mind. A travesty of a film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjmmjXGwarU
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:00 pm Every time I see your stupid laugh that idiotic noise the Mozart character made in'Amadeus' comes to mind. A travesty of a film.

Haven't seen the film (thank God). Better a stupid laugh than your stupid comments. Btw you respond slowly - old age must be creeping up on you.

PhilX 🇺🇸
Sir-Sister-of-Suck

Post by Sir-Sister-of-Suck »

One of the things which Trump is absolutely correct about, is left-wing PC culture. Unfortunately, this has blind-sighted him to the PC culture of the right.

Let NFL players do whatever they want. To call for a ban on anthem kneeling is absurd.
vegetariantaxidermy

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:06 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:00 pm Every time I see your stupid laugh that idiotic noise the Mozart character made in'Amadeus' comes to mind. A travesty of a film.

Haven't seen the film (thank God). Better a stupid laugh than your stupid comments. Btw you respond slowly - old age must be creeping up on you.

PhilX 🇺🇸
I think your record response to me is 3 seconds but then I don't stare at the screen all day waiting for your comments the way you do mine.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:02 am One of the things which Trump is absolutely correct about, is left-wing PC culture. Unfortunately, this has blind-sighted him to the PC culture of the right.

Let NFL players do whatever they want. To call for a ban on anthem kneeling is absurd.
The players agreed to stand for the anthem when they signed the contract and accepted the money. The source of the money that wrote the rules the players agreed to adhere to when agreeing to the money, has apparently waived some of the rules, for their own reasons. Sort of like the government turning a blind eye to border jumpers.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

If I were the owner of an NFL team, I would make it perfectly clear to the players that doing anything on or off the field that put the team in a negative light would not be tolerated. It would result in immediate suspension and/or termination, and if another team signed any of the players, I would sue every other NFL team and NFL headquarters for real and punitive damages all the way up to the Supreme Court if necessary. I believe that would make my position crystal clear.
henry quirk

another molehill inflated into a mountain

Post by henry quirk »

I'm not seein' what the big deal is.

If players take a knee, and you don't like it, don't give 'em your money.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:02 am One of the things which Trump is absolutely correct about, is left-wing PC culture. Unfortunately, this has blind-sighted him to the PC culture of the right.

Trump is just voicing everyman’s disdain for the phony angst of millionaire athletes. No big deal, but the haters will seize on anything. Football has changed from the glory days. Instant replay has corrupted the simulacrum of city vs. city combat into a spectacle fit for armchair adjudicators. Football should be more like life is, in that regard. No instant replays.
bobevenson

Re: another molehill inflated into a mountain

Post by bobevenson »

henry quirk wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:25 pm I'm not seein' what the big deal is.

If players take a knee, and you don't like it, don't give 'em your money.
That's why owners shouldn't tolerate such nonsense, it affects the bottom line.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Ssems to me, if those folks wanna run their businesses into the ground, that's their prerogative.