President Trump's Comments About On-Field Political Protests by NFL Players

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

bobevenson
Posts: 7332
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: President Trump's Comments About On-Field Political Protests by NFL Players

Post by bobevenson » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:17 pm

You didn't answer my question, dum-dum, and for your information, I'm the one who started using the term that fits so many people in this forum, including you.

User avatar
Sir-Sister-of-Suck
Posts: 518
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:09 am

Re: President Trump's Comments About On-Field Political Protests by NFL Players

Post by Sir-Sister-of-Suck » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:54 pm

What question didn't I answer, exactly?

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 6154
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: President Trump's Comments About On-Field Political Protests by NFL Players

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:41 pm

davidm wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:08 pm
I wonder if this dummy understands that there is no law that requires anyone to stand for America's moronic and racist national anthem? Nor could there be such a law; it would immediately be ruled unconstitutional.

Well, maybe not by the Supreme Court, after Herr Drump finishes fashioning it, after being voted into office by a bunch of ignorant rubes like Bob.
To be fair, ALL national anthems are moronic and as a rule make no sense at all. According to Pissex I must be Australian so I will use their anthem as one example. 'Advance Australia fair...' Now what the fuck is that supposed to mean? (That's the only words of it I know. I'm sure the rest is equally idiotic). Or 'God save the Queen/King'. What does that even mean?? (especially as they sing it when she/he has just croaked). 'The king is dead. Long live the king. God save the king' :? 'O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave'. So that's where that comes from. Funny, it was written at the height of slavery, and adopted at the height of segregation. :?

bobevenson
Posts: 7332
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: President Trump's Comments About On-Field Political Protests by NFL Players

Post by bobevenson » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm

Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:54 pm
What question didn't I answer, exactly?
"Do you seriously think a player can take a dump on the field, publically call his boss a son-of-a bitch and still get paid?"
Contracts generally have a clause that allow them to be voided for cause.

User avatar
Sir-Sister-of-Suck
Posts: 518
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:09 am

Re: President Trump's Comments About On-Field Political Protests by NFL Players

Post by Sir-Sister-of-Suck » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:59 pm

Because the question wasn't directed towards me, and neither was I responding to it.

bobevenson
Posts: 7332
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: President Trump's Comments About On-Field Political Protests by NFL Players

Post by bobevenson » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:34 pm

I apologize, I confused you with that interloper.

Philosophy Explorer
Posts: 4533
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:39 am

Re: President Trump's Comments About On-Field Political Protests by NFL Players

Post by Philosophy Explorer » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:14 pm

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:41 pm
davidm wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:08 pm
I wonder if this dummy understands that there is no law that requires anyone to stand for America's moronic and racist national anthem? Nor could there be such a law; it would immediately be ruled unconstitutional.

Well, maybe not by the Supreme Court, after Herr Drump finishes fashioning it, after being voted into office by a bunch of ignorant rubes like Bob.
To be fair, ALL national anthems are moronic and as a rule make no sense at all. According to Pissex I must be Australian so I will use their anthem as one example. 'Advance Australia fair...' Now what the fuck is that supposed to mean? (That's the only words of it I know. I'm sure the rest is equally idiotic). Or 'God save the Queen/King'. What does that even mean?? (especially as they sing it when she/he has just croaked). 'The king is dead. Long live the king. God save the king' :? 'O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave'. So that's where that comes from. Funny, it was written at the height of slavery, and adopted at the height of segregation. :?
Does this mean you can't take the piss? :lol:

So what's wrong with Australia? Aborigines? Their politics? Surely Greta adds worthwhile commentary to this forum.

PhilX 🇺🇸

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 6154
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: President Trump's Comments About On-Field Political Protests by NFL Players

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:25 pm

Philosophy Explorer wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:14 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:41 pm
davidm wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:08 pm
I wonder if this dummy understands that there is no law that requires anyone to stand for America's moronic and racist national anthem? Nor could there be such a law; it would immediately be ruled unconstitutional.

Well, maybe not by the Supreme Court, after Herr Drump finishes fashioning it, after being voted into office by a bunch of ignorant rubes like Bob.
To be fair, ALL national anthems are moronic and as a rule make no sense at all. According to Pissex I must be Australian so I will use their anthem as one example. 'Advance Australia fair...' Now what the fuck is that supposed to mean? (That's the only words of it I know. I'm sure the rest is equally idiotic). Or 'God save the Queen/King'. What does that even mean?? (especially as they sing it when she/he has just croaked). 'The king is dead. Long live the king. God save the king' :? 'O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave'. So that's where that comes from. Funny, it was written at the height of slavery, and adopted at the height of segregation. :?
Does this mean you can't take the piss? :lol:

So what's wrong with Australia? Aborigines? Their politics? Surely Greta adds worthwhile commentary to this forum.

PhilX 🇺🇸
You fucking dipshit moron. We were talking about National anthems and their bad lyrics, not politics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eN3fxzn0ro

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 6154
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: President Trump's Comments About On-Field Political Protests by NFL Players

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:48 pm

Philosophy Explorer wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:14 pm


Does this mean you can't take the piss? :lol:


PhilX 🇺🇸
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kvenmWEhFE

Philosophy Explorer
Posts: 4533
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:39 am

Re: President Trump's Comments About On-Field Political Protests by NFL Players

Post by Philosophy Explorer » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:49 pm

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:25 pm
Philosophy Explorer wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:14 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:41 pm


To be fair, ALL national anthems are moronic and as a rule make no sense at all. According to Pissex I must be Australian so I will use their anthem as one example. 'Advance Australia fair...' Now what the fuck is that supposed to mean? (That's the only words of it I know. I'm sure the rest is equally idiotic). Or 'God save the Queen/King'. What does that even mean?? (especially as they sing it when she/he has just croaked). 'The king is dead. Long live the king. God save the king' :? 'O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave'. So that's where that comes from. Funny, it was written at the height of slavery, and adopted at the height of segregation. :?
Does this mean you can't take the piss? :lol:

So what's wrong with Australia? Aborigines? Their politics? Surely Greta adds worthwhile commentary to this forum.

PhilX 🇺🇸
You fucking dipshit moron. We were talking about National anthems and their bad lyrics, not politics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eN3fxzn0ro
Back to name calling with your gutter language. Well duh :lol:

I don't give a rat's ass what you were talking about. I care more about what I talk about. Nothing wrong with anthems. Your problem is you take things too literally.

PhilX 🇺🇸

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 6154
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: President Trump's Comments About On-Field Political Protests by NFL Players

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:53 pm

Philosophy Explorer wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:49 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:25 pm
Philosophy Explorer wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:14 pm


Does this mean you can't take the piss? :lol:

So what's wrong with Australia? Aborigines? Their politics? Surely Greta adds worthwhile commentary to this forum.

PhilX 🇺🇸
You fucking dipshit moron. We were talking about National anthems and their bad lyrics, not politics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eN3fxzn0ro
Back to name calling with your gutter language. Well duh :lol:

I don't give a rat's arse what you were talking about. I care more about what I talk about. Nothing wrong with anthems. Your problem is you take things too literally.

PhilX 🇺🇸
Well obviously you did give a 'rat's arse' because you poked your big fat red spotty nose in and asked me a stupid irrelevant question as usual. I wasn't talking to you or about you.

Philosophy Explorer
Posts: 4533
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:39 am

Re: President Trump's Comments About On-Field Political Protests by NFL Players

Post by Philosophy Explorer » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:01 pm

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:53 pm
Philosophy Explorer wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:49 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:25 pm

You fucking dipshit moron. We were talking about National anthems and their bad lyrics, not politics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eN3fxzn0ro
Back to name calling with your gutter language. Well duh :lol:

I don't give a rat's arse what you were talking about. I care more about what I talk about. Nothing wrong with anthems. Your problem is you take things too literally.

PhilX 🇺🇸
Well obviously you did give a 'rat's arse' because you poked your big fat red spotty nose in and asked me a stupid irrelevant question as usual. I wasn't talking to you or about you.
Just more opinion from you. Use your brain for a change.

PhilX 🇺🇸

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: gaffo and 7 guests