Suicide by Cop by Troubled Activist

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Sir-Sister-of-Suck

Re: Suicide by Cop by Troubled Activist

Post by Sir-Sister-of-Suck »

By the way, 'friend', why did you lie to me when you said "that's just my frequency here these days"? I clicked through your post history, and you actually did make several posts on Sept. 30, which was 5 days after my initial response to you.
SpheresOfBalance

Post by SpheresOfBalance »

Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:00 am By the way, 'friend', why did you lie to me when you said "that's just my frequency here these days"? I clicked through your post history, and you actually did make several posts on Sept. 30, which was 5 days after my initial response to you.
I won't check, instead I'll take your word for it. When did I ever tell you that I was perfect and never missed a beat? I only have so much 'free' time and I spend it as I see fit, and at 60 my vision is not what it used to be, that's both metaphorically and literally. I owe nobody here anything, save my honesty! And that I always give freely. If you feel that I've somehow cheated you, I'm sorry you feel that way, as I intended no such thing.

Relax! If we meet, and you say you have a knife, whether you're holding it or not, and you advance towards me, I certainly won't pull out my gun and shoot you. Instead, depending how you're approaching me, I'll subdue you, so you can be treated at the local mental ward! If you're drowning, I'll dive in and save your life, I've done it before, for someone I really disliked, you're just a co-philosophy forum debater of things philosophical. ;-)

Oh and have I already told you?

Happy Holidays, my FRIEND!

And if you don't celebrate any upcoming Holidays, celebrate the diversity of life, as it surely is a gift.
SpheresOfBalance

Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:59 am Image
Well, I'm sure someone on this forum will get something out of that very sub-par defense you just gave of yourself.
SpheresOfBalance wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:51 pmWell sometimes I speak sarcastically, metaphorically, rhetorically, etc. That you see something within my words, may say more about your understanding, than my meaning. Often some can only see what they want to see!
"Like, yeah, man, sometimes I call people ignorant pieces of shit,
Never called you a piece of shit, and FYI, ignorance is the lack of knowledge, grow up, everyone is ignorant of something.

I mean it, and yet I don't mean it at the same time, you know what I mean, like, mephorical, and, shit."
No! No shit! But you certainly seem consumed with it. Are you a scat lover?

Nah, not really, you're just so spineless that you want it both ways.
Is it what I want or what you want? Do you know the difference?

You want to be able to give your abrupt, emotionally charged thoughts on a topic,
Yeah... That sounds like me!

but take it right back
No fucking way, will I take anything back that I've said to you.

as soon as someone points out an apparent contradiction
Show me my contradiction and I'll show you your misunderstanding.

in what you just said.
Which may be other than what you understood!

Happy Holidays:

My Friend!!!!

Seems like you've been drinking a little too much Holiday Cheer today. Drink up, my friend!! Just don't let it go to your head un-supervised!! ;-)
Sir-Sister-of-Suck

Post by Sir-Sister-of-Suck »

Happy holidays, I'm sure I'll see you for the next couple of ones when you decide to keep coming back here to respond to posts I made months ago. Hopefully your family is used to putting up with your teenage antics.
SpheresOfBalance

Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:47 am Happy holidays, I'm sure I'll see you for the next couple of ones when you decide to keep coming back here to respond to posts I made months ago. Hopefully your family is used to putting up with your teenage antics.
Teenage antics, that's funny. Sorry if you've taken my stance personally. Just know that it was your argument that I found offensive. So I delivered the ammo I thought it deserved. As far as your 'expectations' of my attendance goes... Get over it already, as I'm not as much a regular here as I once was. Life getting shorter by the day, or should I say, years going by like days, and all that rot. Your young ass will understand after you get to be as old and destitute of time as I am. Of course I'm certain that much of it is my own damned fault. Oh well, such is life, or at least mine.

Peace, my friend! ;-)