~ If ~

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Arising_uk

Re: ~ If ~

Post by Arising_uk »

commonsense wrote:It would be the capacity to set loose unconditional love, so that everyone could feel its comfort and warmth.
Why do you need 'gods' for this? Just have kids.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Bill Wiltrack wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:54 pmIDK. WTF. I can't keep track of all of your phony names my fellow members here hide behind. Sorry...No, wait a minute. I'm not sorry. I'm just tired of the horseshit. Not sorry.
How ridiculous as the names are their names. Best you stop drinking.
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

Look, I don't care anymore. I've beaten this horse to death. Nobody listens. Nobody cares.

Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Bill Wiltrack wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:03 am .

If you could steal one thing from the gods for yourself, physically, mentally, or emotionally, what would it be?

I'd steal your Internet connection.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Bill Wiltrack wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:53 pm .

Look, I don't care anymore. I've beaten this horse to death. Nobody listens. Nobody cares.
We don't know what you mean by 'gods' and so we don't know what they have to steal.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Bill Wiltrack wrote: ........................Look, I don't care anymore. I've beaten this horse to death. Nobody listens. Nobody cares.
And yet here you are doing it again. You do know the definition of insanity don't you?
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

.....................................................Image

Matter-of-fact I do know the definition of insanity - just looked it up:

Insanity; when individuals are encased in their own fear and paranoia to the point that they hide behind a fake moniker on a philosophy site.

There is this thing called Facebook. Don't know if it's gunna catch-on but, There are OVER TWO BILLION monthly active users on Facebook right now.

Hope your sitting down - Actually Facebook & Twitter users USE THEIR ACTUAL REAL NAMES!

* Just for a personal note...I know NOTHING that a human can experience that would rival the fear that one may impose upon oneself in the very last throws of a genuine philosophical experience where one deeply questions the essence of their own ego. It's beyond frightening in ANY normal sense of the word.

That type of fear is NOT what active members of PhilosophyNow experience as we interact upon this website.

So, hide behind the boulder of a false moniker & throw stones at other members here while they are openly & honestly sharing intimate insights of their world, and act uncivilized. Communicate in ways that are disrespectful to other members & do not forward honest philosophical discussion.

So, do that.

Real healthy for the site...

.....................................................................Image

commonsense

Post by commonsense »

My name is Rick Brandt
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Bill Wiltrack wrote:...
Insanity; when individuals are encased in their own fear and paranoia to the point that they hide behind a fake moniker on a philosophy site. ...
]...[
There is this thing called Facebook. Don't know if it's gunna catch-on but, There are OVER TWO BILLION monthly active users on Facebook right now.

Hope your sitting down - Actually Facebook & Twitter users USE THEIR ACTUAL REAL NAMES! ...
Yeah, with their friends!

But lmao as Wastebook is a prime example of people not being truthful about themselves writ large and Twatter is just that, twats who think 140 characters is a thought.

Still, that'll be Mr Boley to you then.
* Just for a personal note...I know NOTHING that a human can experience that would rival the fear that one may impose upon oneself in the very last throws of a genuine philosophical experience where one deeply questions the essence of their own ego. It's beyond frightening in ANY normal sense of the word. ...
Oh I don't know, being bombed, gassed, tortured, raped, etc, etc seems to be a touch more fearful. :roll:
That type of fear is NOT what active members of PhilosophyNow experience as we interact upon this website. ...
And why would we as this is for the psychoanalysts.
So, hide behind the boulder of a false moniker & throw stones at other members here while they are openly & honestly sharing intimate insights of their world, and act uncivilized. ...
Did we ask to hear your intimate insights?
Communicate in ways that are disrespectful to other members & do not forward honest philosophical discussion. ...
Lmao! This coming from you.
So, do that.

Real healthy for the site...
Ever wonder why you've been banned from pretty much every site you've joined?
SpheresOfBalance

Post by SpheresOfBalance »

Bill Wiltrack wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:03 am .

If you could steal one thing from the gods for yourself, physically, mentally, or emotionally, what would it be?

Well Bill, I'd really rather not steal it, if at all possible. You know, starting off on the wrong foot and all. But if it could be granted, it would have to be the ability to take like minded people to another planet, and set life's physics there, where utopia could finally be realized. I mean, I really liked that Star Trek T-shirt: 'Beam me up Scottie, there's no intelligent life on this planet.' Yeah, that's got to be it!
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

....................................................................Image

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Bill Wiltrack wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:53 pm .

I care Bill.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Bill Wiltrack wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:46 pm * Just for a personal note...I know NOTHING that a human can experience that would rival the fear that one may impose upon oneself in the very last throws of a genuine philosophical experience where one deeply questions the essence of their own ego. It's beyond frightening in ANY normal sense of the word.
Sometimes, people just do not like it when other people think outside, above and beyond what is considered to be the normal conditioned way of thinking and believing... it's like, if your face don't fit the society you have been born and encultured into, and you are not in sync with the generally accepted consensus of how we are supposed to act and behave in the world, then you are a trouble maker, a misfit or a loony, and before you know it, the men in white coats are summoned to take you away claiming that you are the insane one for daring to look deeper into the nature of reality, ego and self. The majority of people are so shallow and superficial, too afraid to face there own faceless face. Bill on the other hand has faced his true face. Honestly Bill other People will either get you or not get you. I get you, and love to read your posts for that reason.

And I for one Bill encourage you to speak for all of us because there is really only all of us despite what the silly little puffed up egos say.

ken

Post by ken »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:00 pm
Bill Wiltrack wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:46 pm * Just for a personal note...I know NOTHING that a human can experience that would rival the fear that one may impose upon oneself in the very last throws of a genuine philosophical experience where one deeply questions the essence of their own ego. It's beyond frightening in ANY normal sense of the word.
Sometimes, people just do not like it when other people think outside, above and beyond what is considered to be the normal conditioned way of thinking and believing... it's like, if your face don't fit the society you have been born and encultured into, and you are not in sync with the generally accepted consensus of how we are supposed to act and behave in the world, then you are a trouble maker, a misfit or a loony, and before you know it, the men in white coats are summoned to take you away claiming that you are the insane one for daring to look deeper into the nature of reality, ego and self. The majority of people are so shallow and superficial, too afraid to face there own faceless face. Bill on the other hand has faced his true face. Honestly Bill other People will either get you or not get you. I get you, and love to read your posts for that reason.

And I for one Bill encourage you to speak for all of us because there is really only all of us despite what the silly little puffed up egos say.

All of us, contrary to what you believe, view, and post from, can go way beyond just human beings.

You just have to detach from that little self, who writes as if it knows the truth, to be able to see the actual truth.
surreptitious57

Post by surreptitious57 »

How can I truly detach from myself when I do not know how to and just want to be detached in my own way
And what would happen to me if I was able to truly detach from myself and not be a human being any more