British TV controversy

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Philosophy Explorer

British TV controversy

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

This came to me through Flipboard. This would have special significance to some of the members here. See what you think:

http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/ofco ... me-3262642

PhilX 🇺🇸
surreptitious57

Re: British TV controversy

Post by surreptitious57 »

I do not watch any of those programmes but I have seen Number 8 on YouTube and they always say that about him
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:43 pm This would have special significance to some of the members here. See what you think:
PhilX 🇺🇸
I think some people go out of their way to find things to complain about, I don't know if the British are any worse than anyone else in that respect. As for me, the pleasure I get from the thought of others being offended far outweighs any offence I may occasionally experience from anything on TV, which is very seldom, as I don't have a TV set.
Philosophy Explorer

Harbal wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:10 pm
Philosophy Explorer wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:43 pm This would have special significance to some of the members here. See what you think:
PhilX 🇺🇸
I think some people go out of their way to find things to complain about, I don't know if the British are any worse than anyone else in that respect. As for me, the pleasure I get from the thought of others being offended far outweighs any offence I may occasionally experience from anything on TV, which is very seldom, as I don't have a TV set.
Are you saying you offend others on this forum because you lack a TV?????

PhilX 🇺🇸
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:30 am

PhilX 🇺🇸
I'm talking about people being offended by what's on TV, not being offended by me. I don't "lack" a TV, I just don't have one.
Philosophy Explorer

Harbal wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:11 am
Philosophy Explorer wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:30 am

PhilX 🇺🇸
I'm talking about people being offended by what's on TV, not being offended by me. I don't "lack" a TV, I just don't have one.
Sorry Harb, I didn't mean to offend you. :cry:

PhilX 🇺🇸