Queen

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Queen

Post by Dontaskme »

Queen of England preparing to abdicate

Charles to be king.

The question is, who in their right mind would bow down to a murdering, cheating liar?

What a joke is the human race.

Last edited by Dontaskme on Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bill Wiltrack

Re: Queen

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

Dead. Nuts. On.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

thedoc

Post by thedoc »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:26 am who in their right mind would bow down to a murdering, cheating liar?
The same kind of people who wanted Hillary to be president, and now are willing to be violent because she didn't win.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:26 am Queen of England preparing to abdicate

Charles to be king.

The question is, who in their right mind would bow down to a murdering, cheating liar?

What a joke is the human race.

I see you've sunk to new depths of stupidity, are you going for some kind of record?
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

The Queen is abdicating? Which tabloid did you read that in? If she abdicated then I think the person most ticked off would be Charles.
surreptitious57

Post by surreptitious57 »

Apparently it has been decided that if she is still on the throne in another three years time that she will automatically hand over to Charles
It will be a transition rather than an abdication and regardless of protocol will be most practical given that she will be 95 by then and he 71
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:... If she abdicated then I think the person most ticked off would be Charles.
You've got to be kidding, he's wanted the throne for years.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Dontaskme wrote:...
Charles to be king.

Who has murdered who?
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

British royals and murder isn't exactly a new phenomenon.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Arising_uk wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:40 am
Dontaskme wrote:...
Charles to be king.

Who has murdered who?
Not murder in the literal sense of killing someone, I meant in the context of his representing himself as a very bad role model for the country in general, in that he is a bad representation of what constitutes a well balanced person capable of holding a leadership position of his country. It's an absolute joke.

However, Charles is just following royal duty, so he too is just a victim in all this, he's acting like a puppet because of who his Mother is.
So he had to follow protocol and live the lie rather than own up to the truth that he loved only Camilla ...he didn't have the guts to stay sincere to that love only. Therefore revealing himself to be a weak un-evolved liar by committed himself to another person in a holy church of God's law knowing full well that he did not love the woman he was about to marry. What a cowardly despicable act, this is akin to murder. He had no intentions of taking his vows seriously, he revealed a total disrespect for the feelings of his wife Diana. In other words the marriage was a total sham from the start, and he knew it, he not only ruined an innocent gullible young virgins life, but the lives of two innocent children as well, he took advantage of Diana's starstruck innocence of being married to a prince, and literally had no thought or consideration as to what it might do to her once she knew the real truth. She rebelled and good for her, and is why she was bumped off in the end because she had become a loose cannon, all because Charles had no intentions of carrying out his loyal duty to her by looking after her, rather, he was more interested in doing his Royal duty to himself..

It's absolutely disgusting and shameful, and we are supposed to bow to these despicable people? I just want to be sick all over them.

The Royal family are laughing all the way to the bank. It's just a penny game to them.

Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Dontaskme wrote:Not murder in the literal sense of killing someone, I meant in the context of his representing himself as a very bad role model for the country in general, in that he is a bad representation of what constitutes a well balanced person capable of holding a leadership position of his country. It's an absolute joke. ...
Where did you get the idea that leaders have to be well balanced?
However, Charles is just following royal duty, so he too is just a victim in all this, he's acting like a puppet because of who his Mother is.
So he had to follow protocol and live the lie rather than own up to the truth that he loved only Camilla ...he didn't have the guts to stay sincere to that love only. Therefore revealing himself to be a weak un-evolved liar by committed himself to another person in a holy church of God's law knowing full well that he did not love the woman he was about to marry. What a cowardly despicable act, this is akin to murder. ...
No it's not.
He had no intentions of taking his vows seriously, he revealed a total disrespect for the feelings of his wife Diana. In other words the marriage was a total sham from the start, and he knew it, he not only ruined an innocent gullible young virgins life, but the lives of two innocent children as well, he took advantage of Diana's starstruck innocence of being married to a prince, and literally had no thought or consideration as to what it might do to her once she knew the real truth. ...
You think an heir in one of the oldest royal families is innocent?
She rebelled and good for her, and is why she was bumped off in the end because she had become a loose cannon, all because Charles had no intentions of carrying out his loyal duty to her by looking after her, rather, he was more interested in doing his Royal duty to himself..
Bumped off? If she'd put her seat-belt on she'd probably still have been here.
It's absolutely disgusting and shameful, and we are supposed to bow to these despicable people? I just want to be sick all over them. ...
You don't have to bow to them.
The Royal family are laughing all the way to the bank. It's just a penny game to them.
They make us more money than we give them by-and-large, mainly from the Yank's ironically enough, and they have little to no political power at all. That they are also the commander-in-chief for the Military also gives a strange security as a govt cannot use our military for its own civil ends as the military can lawfully disobey them if the monarch says so, although that is very unlikely to happen.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Arising_uk wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:36 pm...
I just think the whole Queen and Country thing has run it's evolutionary course. It's time to quit the farce.

It's such a farce, and hardly anyone agrees with it anymore.

I don't believe people should get married when they clearly don't love their partners. It's so wrong, and then to being other lives into the farce is just plain wrong.

I don't want to talk about it anymore, it upsets me a lot.

And I know it's only a dream dreamt by no one, but it still upsets me.

Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:34 pm I don't want to talk about it anymore, it upsets me a lot.
If you didn't want to talk about it maybe starting a thread about it wasn't the most sensible course of action.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:44 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:34 pm I don't want to talk about it anymore, it upsets me a lot.
If you didn't want to talk about it maybe starting a thread about it wasn't the most sensible course of action.
No it was a bad idea, that I regret now, can you ask Amod to delete the thread for me?