Bob's purpose

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

thedoc

Re: Bob's purpose

Post by thedoc »

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:37 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:33 pm I wonder whatever gave Philex the idea that he is more sane than bobevenson? :?
We wonder how delusional you are compared with Bob?

PhilX 🇺🇸
I was sane for a short time, the worst 5 minutes of my life. Sanity is much overrated.

Close to the same level but in different delusions.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

You don't have to be crazy to post here, but it sure helps.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

bobevenson wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:18 pm ...he's the only person on Earth who has ever admitted to even understanding the paper
If anything, that would put his credibility greatly into question. By concluding what you want to assume his opinions to be, and elevating him in a way that suits you, you are claiming validation for your delusions, rather than considering or reaching any other conclusions which would be much more reasonable.

You dismiss the much larger volume of consistent feedback that you don't like. So there is no balanced perspective or truth in what you claim as "proof".
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Lacewing wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:26 am
bobevenson wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:18 pm ...he's the only person on Earth who has ever admitted to even understanding the paper

If anything, that would put his credibility greatly into question.

Please, he was the spokesman for the Spiritual Counterfeits Project, an ultra-conservative Biblical organization whose sole function is to alert the public to spiritual scams. The fact that he would even read "The Ouzo Prophecy," much less be blown away by it, undoubtedly is the result of divine intervention on my behalf.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

bobevenson wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:24 pm Please, he was the spokesman for the Spiritual Counterfeits Project, an ultra-conservative Biblical organization whose sole function is to alert the public to spiritual scams. The fact that he would even read "The Ouzo Prophecy," much less be blown away by it, undoubtedly is the result of divine intervention on my behalf.
Doesn't mean anything. You're ascribing what you want. You've demonstrated nothing. There would be much more to show for it if it was anything other than a tired old delusion you're drunk with.

Why do you dismiss the much larger volume of consistent feedback that you don't like? Do you not recognize that as divine direction?
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

Lacewing wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:56 pm
bobevenson wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:24 pm Please, he was the spokesman for the Spiritual Counterfeits Project, an ultra-conservative Biblical organization whose sole function is to alert the public to spiritual scams. The fact that he would even read "The Ouzo Prophecy," much less be blown away by it, undoubtedly is the result of divine intervention on my behalf.
Doesn't mean anything. You're ascribing what you want. You've demonstrated nothing. There would be much more to show for it if it was anything other than a tired old delusion you're drunk with.

Why do you dismiss the much larger volume of consistent feedback that you don't like? Do you not recognize that as divine direction?
Lacey,

I think that when "Bob the Baptist" was baptized, he was held under water for too long.

PhilX 🇺🇸
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Lacewing wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:56 pm

Sorry, under normal circumstances, feedback would be 100% negative. The single ultra-positive reply from somebody who wouldn't write such a letter in a million years is proof-positive that it must have been divinely inspired. You simply can't see that individual tree for the forest.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

bobevenson wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:59 pm You simply can't see that individual tree for the forest.
You're missing the entire forest.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

The forest is people like you who will never be divinely inspired or guided.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

bobevenson wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:08 pm The forest is people like you who will never be divinely inspired or guided.
I was actually sent to help you, but I'm going to have to report back that you're too stupid to get it. Sorry.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Please, I doubt you have ever helped anybody in your life, at least not intentionally.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

bobevenson wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:43 pm Please, I doubt you have ever helped anybody in your life, at least not intentionally.
:lol: ...Good one