Gustav's farewell

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

AMod

Gustav's farewell

Post by AMod »

Gustav Bjornstrand,
Gustav Bjornstrand wrote:... For example, over the last 2 months or so --- in this recent spate where Amod invited me back --- I can say that I have more clarity about just this. ...
As have I. You are delusional and appear to have not heeded my warning so I'll take this as a request for leave of absence. Adieu!
p.s.
Given this is a tyranny and just because you've decided to annoy me I've also decided your thoughts aren't required either, *poof!*.
p.p.s
Sorry to those who've been caught in the collateral damage.
Lacewing

Re: Gustav's farewell

Post by Lacewing »

AMod wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:49 pm p.p.s
Sorry to those who've been caught in the collateral damage.
I'm cool with all of my communications with Gustav (or in related threads) disappearing. I only intended them as an interaction "in the moment" anyway. I understand that everything we write on here is temporary.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dubious

Post by Dubious »

Walker wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:34 am The Streets of Paris

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Js8wntdk4
Interesting! It looks slum-like. Noticed a couple of Parisians! Any others living there who aren't from out of town? But what's it got to do with Gustav?
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dubious wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:17 am But what's it got to do with Gustav?
The topic of unchecked European invasion falls under the umbrella of Gustav’s bailiwick.
uwot

Post by uwot »

Walker wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:40 am
Dubious wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:17 am But what's it got to do with Gustav?
The topic of unchecked European invasion falls under the umbrella of Gustav’s bailiwick.
Dunno if you've ever been to Paris, but like most cities in western Europe, there are areas you can wander and see very few 'Europeans'. There are much larger areas where you can roam and see very few 'non-Europeans'. You can go for miles and miles in the provinces and not see non-Europeans. By contrast, the same sort of video could be made in any city in North or South America, Australia, New Zealand, and the number of indigenous faces would be negligible. Now that's a European invasion.
Walker

Post by Walker »

French no-go zones are not populated by Europeans, or rather, any Europeans who may populate the zones are not the reason why the zones are no-go.

"What is new, is that no-go zones are no longer relegated to the suburbs, where migrants and Muslims have usually been concentrated.

"No-go zones, through mass migration, have been emerging in the heart of Paris, Bordeaux, Toulouse, Marseille, Grenoble, Avignon -- districts "privatized" here and there by a mix of drug traffickers, Salafist zealots and Islamic youth gangs. The main victims are women. They are -- both Muslim and non-Muslim -- sexually harassed; some are sexually assaulted."

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/1040 ... o-go-zones
Dubious

Post by Dubious »

Walker wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:07 pm French no-go zones are not populated by Europeans, or rather, any Europeans who may populate the zones are not the reason why the zones are no-go.

"What is new, is that no-go zones are no longer relegated to the suburbs, where migrants and Muslims have usually been concentrated.

"No-go zones, through mass migration, have been emerging in the heart of Paris, Bordeaux, Toulouse, Marseille, Grenoble, Avignon -- districts "privatized" here and there by a mix of drug traffickers, Salafist zealots and Islamic youth gangs. The main victims are women. They are -- both Muslim and non-Muslim -- sexually harassed; some are sexually assaulted."

So, in summary, the imports create enclaves (so much for any semblance of integration) patiently waiting for their numbers to explode until the Europeans have to create these islands for themselves having retreated into a minority. Isn't the future going to be just lovely! :evil:
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dubious wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:19 pm
Walker wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:07 pm French no-go zones are not populated by Europeans, or rather, any Europeans who may populate the zones are not the reason why the zones are no-go.

So, in summary, the imports create enclaves (so much for any semblance of integration) patiently waiting for their numbers to explode until the Europeans have to create these islands for themselves having retreated into a minority. Isn't the future going to be just lovely! :evil:
Gustav might say that there is no calculation involved other than opening the floodgates and letting nature take its course. The abiding question is, why? Then again, he may not. What do you think?
Dubious

Post by Dubious »

Walker wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:23 pm

Gustav might say that there is no calculation involved other than opening the floodgates and letting nature take it’s course. The abiding question is why. Then again, he may not. What do you think?
I haven’t read much of Gustav mostly because his posts were too long. I have very little patience reading virtual essays whose ideas do not conform to their length however well-written they may be.

Anyways, he’s banned – though I can’t understand why but it’s not my call. I’m merely renting space and can be evicted for whatever reason any time which would be hardly traumatic since nothing of value would be erased.

Not having contributed to his posts, I’m not in a position to second guess him. In any event many of my views, right or wrong, are probably more extreme than his; I’ll keep those to myself.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dubious wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:00 am
Walker wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:23 pm

Gustav might say that there is no calculation involved other than opening the floodgates and letting nature take it’s course. The abiding question is why. Then again, he may not. What do you think?
I haven’t read much of Gustav mostly because his posts were too long. I have very little patience reading virtual essays whose ideas do not conform to their length however well-written they may be.

Anyways, he’s banned – though I can’t understand why but it’s not my call. I’m merely renting space and can be evicted for whatever reason any time which would be hardly traumatic since nothing of value would be erased.

Not having contributed to his posts, I’m not in a position to second guess him. In any event many of my views, right or wrong, are probably more extreme than his; I’ll keep those to myself.
I was reading Gustav before he was Gustav.
uwot

Post by uwot »

Uh-huh. This is what wikipedia has to say:

"In 2011 and 2012, Gatestone published articles claiming that Europe had Muslim "no-go zones", describing them variously as "off-limits to non-Muslims" and "microstates governed by Islamic Sharia law". The claim that there are areas in European cities governed by Sharia is false, although many of the areas deemed as "no-go zones" have high levels of unemployment and crime. Gatestone's claims were picked up by many outlets, including FrontPageMag, and Washington Times. The idea of no-go zones originated from Daniel Pipes, who later retracted his claims."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gatestone_Institute
Walker

Post by Walker »

wikki? Oh dear.
uwot

Post by uwot »

Walker wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:25 pm wikki? Oh dear.
Wikipedia doesn't claim to be authoritative, which is why there are 26 references on the page. This contrasts with Daniel Pipes, who made the claims, offered no evidence, and has since retracted them. He had no choice, because, as anyone who lives in a European city will tell you, they simply aren't true. You really shouldn't let yourself be frightened by other people's paranoia.
Walker

Post by Walker »

uwot wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:35 pm
Walker wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:25 pm wikki? Oh dear.
Wikipedia doesn't claim to be authoritative, which is why there are 26 references on the page. This contrasts with Daniel Pipes, who made the claims, offered no evidence, and has since retracted them. He had no choice, because, as anyone who lives in a European city will tell you, they simply aren't true. You really shouldn't let yourself be frightened by other people's paranoia.
Since it’s your assumption, why should the fate of Paris frighten anyone?