Public, Immutable, Decentralized, Open, Ledger

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

ken

Re: Public, Immutable, Decentralized, Open, Ledger

Post by ken »

]...[ wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:00 pm .

Using a god given, legal name has been invaluable for Bill Wiltrack.
Why?

And what do you actually mean by 'god given'? How does god supposedly give out names?
]...[ wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:00 pm And I will continue to post using that moniker.

There will be some posts that will represent a more unified state of being that will be designated by ]...[

~ Bill Wiltrack ~
Does not what you say here seem somewhat contradictory to what you said later on, which is;

"Bill Wiltrack - Objective Observations

]...[ - Subjective Observations"

Are you seriously trying to suggest that the one separate, non-unified and individual person, labelled bill willtrack, somehow has objective observations, yet the supposedly unified state of being one has subjective observations.

This appears very contradictory and very wrong to Me. Are you able to clear this up better?

Also you write under one label but sign of with your other label. I find this very confusing. How am I and others meant to know which one are the observations really meant to be coming from?
]...[

Post by ]...[ »

We are made-up of a stack of compeating egos.

Each one fighting to get to the top of the stack to be either outwardly expressed or to be part of a chain of our almost continual inner narration.

Once used a GIF from a movie to express just this. Was quite dramatic.

The separate egos only last for a few seconds at the top of our consciousness. Then another one takes over. That makes-up the lives of a sleeping person.

]...[

Post by ]...[ »

The reason that my use of the words subjective and objective here may be the opposite of what you are accustomed to has to do with perspective.

Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:21 am
]...[ wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:24 am Who am I?
Basically you are a vulgar narcissist.
You tried to become important by blathering stolen spiritualist mumbo jumbo for a bunch of years, before deciding you would be more important if you were more relevant.

So now you do cyber-spiritualism, which is even worse because all the buzzwords you throw around like Immutable and Ethernet have clearly defined meanings that are beyond you because they are related to a purpose that you don't understand.

You are a relic of the digital electric calculator age passing himself off very badly as the prophet of the "$(get-random -Min 3 -Max 12)th Industrial revolution".
THIS! -is an excellent post.

So honest, true, and unprotected.

A strong statement that we, as philosophers could benefit from.

Well done.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Dontaskme wrote:...

Only the one's scared of being alone commit to making long term partnerships with other wild animals that is the human zoo. All they do is use each other to help get them through their frightened loneliness while they are waiting to die...It's pure slavery trying to tame other wild animals...

..as for me, I'd rather roam this jungle free like a lion.

You do know that lions don't roam jungles? Also that they are dependent upon the females for food, if they are the top-dog lion that is and if they are then they are also fully committed to their long-term partnerships.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

]...[ wrote: We are made-up of a stack of compeating egos.

Each one fighting to get to the top of the stack to be either outwardly expressed or to be part of a chain of our almost continual inner narration. ...
Try some NLP and you could learn some techniques that could get all of them working together. You could also learn to turn off that inner narration if you wish.
]...[

Post by ]...[ »

..........................]...[

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Arising_uk wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:25 pm
You do know that lions don't roam jungles?
Maybe they don't, maybe they do.
Arising_uk wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:25 pmAlso that they are dependent upon the females for food, if they are the top-dog lion that is and if they are then they are also fully committed to their long-term partnerships.
Maybe they are, maybe they aren't...all depends on the circumstances of their particular situation.

But I was talking symbolically in reference to freedom of being. Using the lion analogy as a representation of human independence, fearlessness, dominance, leadership, respect for self, courage, strength and endurance as a way to approach life in general. I also see the lion as symbolic of the Godhead as this ever present shining example of what we are deep down in our core being... aspire to your true self and be the king..don't be a beggar in your own kingdom....roam, roar, tall and proud, hold your head high...and don't allow another wild animal (human) to enslave you...you are amazing.

Humans enslave each other. Lions do not. The male lion does not say to the female lion...(''now don't you dare leave me!'') lions don't do that to each other. Lions are free.

https://image.slidesharecdn.com/symboli ... 1422310074
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

ken wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:23 am
''Using a god given, legal name has been invaluable for Bill Wiltrack.''

Why?
How does god supposedly give out names?
Because God is the giver, your name is a gift from the giver, but not all gifts are received with the unconditional love in which they were given. All un-wanted gifts are automatically returned to sender. If you are not open to receive, the giver cannot give.

Enjoy the gift, but focus on the giver.

ken

Post by ken »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:57 am

Why?
Because God is the giver, your name is a gift from the giver, but not all gifts are received with the unconditional love in which they were given. All un-wanted gifts are automatically returned to sender. If you are not open to receive, the giver cannot give.

I do not care if you answer a question or not that I pose to another person, but this is what you wrote to Me when I answered a question that you posed to another person;
"I was posing the question to S57 ..but then you chimed in assuming I have not yet learnt the answer...I know you like to do that sort of thing...but you are preaching to the already converted with me, so congratulations for being as smart as me.

It's up to S57 to answer or not...I will await reply from S57."

Which to Me seems a bit hypocritical.

By the way I did not assume any thing. You have already made it quite clear that you have learned, and thus know for sure, that there is no answer. I agree wholeheartedly with you that that is what you believe is true, so I do not have to assume any thing there. I just know the opposite is true because I already have an answer to what you say can not be answered.

As for your response here, you did not answer the actual question I was posing. I asked HOW does God supposedly give ...?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

ken wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:46 am
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:57 am

Why?

I do not care if you answer a question or not that I pose to another person, but this is what you wrote to Me when I answered a question that you posed to another person;
"I was posing the question to S57 ..but then you chimed in assuming I have not yet learnt the answer...I know you like to do that sort of thing...but you are preaching to the already converted with me, so congratulations for being as smart as me.

It's up to S57 to answer or not...I will await reply from S57."

Which to Me seems a bit hypocritical.
Ah yes, I replied BACK to you, pointing out to you that I was waiting for an answer from S57...and while I was waiting, you chimed in saying the question was easy to know or understand when one knows HOW...assuming I didn't already know HOW...ALTHOUGH I DID...
Which to me seems a bit hypocritical to assume that other people, namely, me, don't know what they perfectly do know.

You must have assumed that about me, otherwise why reply to me specifically, why couldn't you have just gone straight to S57's quote and replied to that poster directly?

I don't mind people chiming in on my posts ..but make it about the poster in reference to the discussion only, don't make it about me in communication with that person as if I didn't know what I was talking about.

ken wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:46 amAs for your response here, you did not answer the actual question I was posing. I asked HOW does God supposedly give ...?
HERE, in this thread I was trying to help you with your question, because I knew the answer, that you didn't...otherwise you wouldn't have asked HOW?

My answer is...We can only describe the how not prescribe the how.

Hope this clears up any confusion...we are all smarter than we think...but this is not a competition to see who's the smartest.

SO AS YOU CAN SEE we're all basically the same smart ASS U ME

Lets' celebrate and own our own ass.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 ... -stuff.jpg
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:05 pm I don't mind people chiming in on my posts ..but make it about the poster in reference to the discussion only, don't make it about me in communication with that person as if I didn't know what I was talking about.
But you make up all sorts of shit. Why shouldn't people comment on that?
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Dontaskme wrote:Maybe they don't, maybe they do. ...
They don't.
Arising_uk wrote:Maybe they are, maybe they aren't...all depends on the circumstances of their particular situation. ...
Well for sure if they aren't the top-dog of a pride then they have to hunt and they do it with their mates(friends) or they are reduced to being a scavenger of other animals kills, hyenas and African dogs mainly.
But I was talking symbolically in reference to freedom of being. Using the lion analogy as a representation of human independence, fearlessness, dominance, leadership, respect for self, courage, strength and endurance as a way to approach life in general. I also see the lion as symbolic of the Godhead as this ever present shining example of what we are deep down in our core being... aspire to your true self and be the king..don't be a beggar in your own kingdom....roam, roar, tall and proud, hold your head high...and don't allow another wild animal (human) to enslave you...you are amazing. ...
Yeah but in fact it's a bollocks analogy as that isn't how the lion without a pride or mates acts.
Humans enslave each other. Lions do not. The male lion does not say to the female lion...(''now don't you dare leave me!'') lions don't do that to each other. Lions are free. ...
Compared to humans? Of course they aren't. Like all those who yak a bodge of western/eastern mysticism you have a pauce view of your species and a ridiculously over-inflated view of what is to be oneself.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Arising_uk wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:44 pmLike all those who yak a bodge of western/eastern mysticism you have a pauce view of your species and a ridiculously over-inflated view of what is to be oneself.
To know thyself is to be thyself.

When As-king...Dontaskme.

Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Dontaskme wrote:To know thyself is to be thyself. ...
Except that elsewhere you claim there is no myself?
When As-king...Dontaskme. ...
Then you really ought to stop making statements.