Public, Immutable, Decentralized, Open, Ledger

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

]...[

Public, Immutable, Decentralized, Open, Ledger

Post by ]...[ »

I have been posting here at the PhilosophyNow forums under the name of Bill Wiltrack for over a dozen consecutive years now.

I will now be posting, for the most part, under the title of ]...[.

Philosophically I have moved from using my legal, god given name, to, what I will hope will be a more condensed rarefied reflection of a more en-toto being.

Don't know if this will work-out but I am attempting to set the stage for a reflection of a state of being that actually does not naturally settle upon the literal word. So, it's a bit of a pre-recognized conundrum.

This will not affect most other members. This is a post that is exclusively a note to myself.

henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

So: when other posters use handles it ain't kosher, but when you do not only is it kosher, ir's down-right philosophical.
]...[

Re: Public, Immutable, Decentralized, Open, Ledger

Post by ]...[ »

Using a god given, legal name has been invaluable for Bill Wiltrack.

And I will continue to post using that moniker.

There will be some posts that will represent a more unified state of being that will be designated by ]...[

~ Bill Wiltrack ~

henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Again: when other posters use handles it ain't kosher, but when you do not only is it kosher, ir's down-right philosophical.

How does that work?
]...[

Post by ]...[ »

.......................... ]...[

henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

So ']...[' is synonymous with '(I am a) hypocrite', yeah?
thedoc

Re:

Post by thedoc »

henry quirk wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:35 pm So ']...[' is synonymous with '(I am a) hypocrite', yeah?
Lets hope that his posting style and content improves, it couldn't get much worse, but I could be wrong.
uwot

Post by uwot »

]...[ wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:29 pm]...[
Can't remember how long ago 'The artist formerly known as Prince' became Prince again, but if it didn't work for a world class musician, I don't fancy your chances, Poor Bill.
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

]...[ wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:09 pm .

I have been posting here at the PhilosophyNow forums under the name of Bill Wiltrack for over a dozen consecutive years now.

I will now be posting, for the most part, under the title of ]...[.

Philosophically I have moved from using my legal, god given name, to, what I will hope will be a more condensed rarefied reflection of a more en-toto being.

Don't know if this will work-out but I am attempting to set the stage for a reflection of a state of being that actually does not naturally settle upon the literal word. So, it's a bit of a pre-recognized conundrum.

This will not affect most other members. This is a post that is exclusively a note to myself.

Not quite true. Can't be consecutive if you were banned.

PhilX
]...[

Post by ]...[ »

A type of freedom can only be obtained by pushing, and perhaps breaking, the ultimate boundaries within a given field.

My past, in reference to this forum, is a tribute to that philosophical search for that ultimate freedom and is also a tribute to the most dedicated, insightful, and committed Moderators and Forum Owner currently existing within the entire Ethernet.

They have truly made my increadable journey possible. I have been, dramatically and compoundly changed in a most increadable way.

Forever.

And that syncrenicity between this forum's leaders and myself has become a miracle of my life that has brought me to the doorstep of being introduced to the threshold of a philosophical state of being of public,immutable, decentralized, open, ledger.

~ Bill Wiltrack ~

Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

]...[ wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:59 pm .

A type of freedom can only be obtained by pushing, and perhaps breaking, the ultimate boundaries within a given field.

My past, in reference to this forum, is a tribute to that philosophical search for that ultimate freedom and is also a tribute to the most dedicated, insightful, and committed Moderators and Forum Owner currently existing within the entire Ethernet.

They have truly made my increadable journey possible. I have been, dramatically and compoundly changed in a most increadable way.

Forever.

And that syncrenicity between this forum's leaders and myself has become a miracle of my life that has brought me to the doorstep of being introduced to the threshold of a philosophical state of being of public,immutable, decentralized, open, ledger.

~ Bill Wiltrack ~

Yawn. Spelling and grammatical errors.

PhilX
]...[

Post by ]...[ »

Might be misspelling some words & the quality of my formatting will be suffering until I pick-up a new laptop. As one of my ardent followers I urge you and my other loyal fellow members to bear with me.

I assure you that the overall quality of my posts will not suffer.

*I appreciate your continued support and loyalty!

Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

]...[ wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:52 pm
You are who you are regardless of the name you use.

You have a history (from what I've observed), Bill, of trying to re-invent yourself over and over... through the ideas you blurt out from one moment to the next, seemingly unaware of the inconsistencies with other ideas you've just as passionately expressed.

You have criticized people repeatedly for not using their real names -- and held up yourself as a shining example for using yours -- and now you have (in your own mind) a great reason for why it makes perfect sense and is necessary for you to not use your name. (Yet you say nothing to acknowledge your past behavior toward others.)

And you're blaming your spelling errors on your laptop?

There just seems to be so much dishonesty and refusal to acknowledge it (even when it is being pointed out to you by others)... which is why all of the reinventing would seem necessary.
]...[

Post by ]...[ »

Bill Wiltrack - Objective Observations

]...[ - Subjective Observations

I thank ALL of you for your continued support and loyalty.

~ Bill Wiltrack ~

thedoc

Post by thedoc »

]...[ wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:52 pm I assure you that the overall quality of my posts will not suffer.
Couldn't get much worse.