Public, Immutable, Decentralized, Open, Ledger

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

ken

Re: Public, Immutable, Decentralized, Open, Ledger

Post by ken »

surreptitious57 wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:33 am
ken wrote:
The only thing in your posts that pisses me off is when you say absolute statements about others especially when they are completely false
And yet as I have already demonstrated in this thread ken you also make absolute statements about others which are also completely false
You might find that you may not have actually demonstrated that yet, but in saying that ken is also not immune from writing expression incorrectly.

The fact is if ken knew how to express correctly, then I would not be here in this forum learning how to express better.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

ken wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:19 am
You might find that you may not have actually demonstrated that yet, but in saying that ken is also not immune from writing expression incorrectly.

The fact is if ken knew how to express correctly, then I would not be here in this forum learning how to express better.
But why do you even care Ken. No one can make a mistake or error, the reality of life is going live right now, there is no dress rehearsal, there is no time machine to go back and change it...there is no one doing anything, it's all being done, as soon as what appears to be.. is gone in the same moment never to be repeated.
All that is repeated, is fictional...irrelevant regurgitated dead stuff...appearing to be happening now, it's how we keep the continuation of the illusion alive.

Who gives a damn about how you express yourself, ...the body is never confused....the cats and dogs are never confused...there is nothing to prove or understand...what appears to be posting is no thing posting because that's what it does, it's all the drama of the one energy at play..

ken

Post by ken »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:09 pm
ken wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:19 am

But why do you even care Ken.
Why do i care about what?

The answer is probably the exact same as why dontaskme cares, but I just want to clarify without assuming first.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:09 pm No one can make a mistake or error,
Are human beings perfect? As perfect as such as what they propose God is like?

I have already explained how what ALL human beings are doing is perfect, in the sense that is the way it is meant to be. But surely dontaskme knows human beings could do things better then the way they are now?

What is not dontaskme who said some thing like they could see what was right when they were young and that what human beings were teaching was wrong, thus a mistake and/or error?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:09 pm the reality of life is going live right now,
What is going live right now is what is happening, but what is happening, and going live, right now is certainly not what is reality, which will become obvious after I express this correctly.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:09 pmthere is no dress rehearsal,
All shows get better the more they are done? The live show of Life is no exception. Human beings become more better - God-like - the longer they are around, thus making the show more real all the time. Human beings learn by their mistakes until they reach where and what it is that they want to be.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:09 pm there is no time machine to go back and change it...
Not in the year 2017 there is not.

Because of the natural order of things, human beings have to evolve further, into being non-greedy and non-warring beings before the actual way that they can travel in time is shown and revealed to them. Then they can go back in time and change things, but they will not do this because again I will not reveal how they can travel back in time until they have evolved enough to NOT want to go back and change things.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:09 pmthere is no one doing anything, it's all being done, as soon as what appears to be.. is gone in the same moment never to be repeated.
Maybe what appears disappears as quick as it come into being, but there certainly are lots of parts of the One thing doing lots of things. Some parts can not help do what they do, like just about every thing besides adult human beings. But adult human beings who do actual do things, can actually control what they do. That is if they are truly responsible adult human beings.

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:09 pmAll that is repeated, is fictional...irrelevant regurgitated dead stuff...appearing to be happening now, it's how we keep the continuation of the illusion alive.
That might be what dontaskme does. But NOT all things are dontaskme.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:09 pm Who gives a damn about how you express yourself, ...
Obviously dontaskme does. dontaskme's continual return of words to what I write evidences this. dontaskme's attempt to correct what I have expressed proves that dontaskme cares very much how I express.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:09 pmthe body is never confused....the cats and dogs are never confused...
I never thought those things were confused, as such. But I know for sure adult human beings are generally very confused about some things.

Did dontaskme think that some human beings thought those things were confused.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:09 pmthere is nothing to prove or understand...
Try having that accepted by most adult human beings.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:09 pmwhat appears to be posting is no thing posting

I thought it would be obvious to most human beings that some thing must be posting, for if a post is written, then some thing must have posed it there.

What does dontaskme mean be 'no thing'?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:09 pmbecause that's what it does, it's all the drama of the one energy at play..

What does 'it' do? And, what is the 'it', which dontaskme is talking about here?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

ken wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:46 am

''But why do you even care Ken''

That which appears to care doesn't actually care. No one cares. The one that cares doesn't exist.

ken wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:46 amAre human beings perfect? As perfect as such as what they propose God is like?

I have already explained how what ALL human beings are doing is perfect, in the sense that is the way it is meant to be. But surely dontaskme knows human beings could do things better then the way they are now?

What is not dontaskme who said some thing like they could see what was right when they were young and that what human beings were teaching was wrong, thus a mistake and/or error?
Beyond the ideas of right and wrong..error, mistake or perfection, there is a field, I'll meet you there.

ken wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:46 amWhat is going live right now is what is happening, but what is happening, and going live, right now is certainly not what is reality, which will become obvious after I express this correctly.
There is no correct or incorrect way of expressing oneself, the one who seeks to correct itself doesn't exist. To know you exist is to live in bondage of an imagined self, and is the apparent suffering that is not really present in the world.

ken wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:46 amAll shows get better the more they are done? The live show of Life is no exception. Human beings become more better - God-like - the longer they are around, thus making the show more real all the time. Human beings learn by their mistakes until they reach where and what it is that they want to be.
Nothing changes.

ken wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:46 amNot in the year 2017 there is not.

Because of the natural order of things, human beings have to evolve further, into being non-greedy and non-warring beings before the actual way that they can travel in time is shown and revealed to them. Then they can go back in time and change things, but they will not do this because again I will not reveal how they can travel back in time until they have evolved enough to NOT want to go back and change things.
Nothing changes.

ken wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:46 amMaybe what appears disappears as quick as it come into being, but there certainly are lots of parts of the One thing doing lots of things. Some parts can not help do what they do, like just about every thing besides adult human beings. But adult human beings who do actual do things, can actually control what they do. That is if they are truly responsible adult human beings.
No one can control anything. The one who appears to control situations and circumstances doesn't exist. No one is in charge, life is in constant flux like a flowing river ...a mothers milk flows for her baby naturally, nothing can stop the milk flowing.

ken wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:46 amThat might be what dontaskme does. But NOT all things are dontaskme.
Dontaskme does not exist.

ken wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:46 amObviously dontaskme does. dontaskme's continual return of words to what I write evidences this. dontaskme's attempt to correct what I have expressed proves that dontaskme cares very much how I express.
No one cares.

ken wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:46 amI never thought those things were confused, as such. But I know for sure adult human beings are generally very confused about some things.
That which appears to be confused is never confused, that which appears to be confused, doesn't exist except as a dream like idea.
ken wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:46 am''there is nothing to prove or understand...'''

Human beings don't exist, except as an idea in imagination.
ken wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:46 am''what appears to be posting is no thing posting''

I thought it would be obvious to most human beings that some thing must be posting, for if a post is written, then some thing must have posed it there.

I don't know, except what I make up about what I don't know.
ken wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:46 am''because that's what it does, it's all the drama of the one energy at play..''

What does 'it' do? And, what is the 'it', which dontaskme is talking about here?
I don't know, all I know is what I make-up about what I don't know.

ken

Post by ken »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:36 am

That which appears to care doesn't actually care. No one cares. The one that cares doesn't exist.

ken wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:46 amAre human beings perfect? As perfect as such as what they propose God is like?

Beyond the ideas of right and wrong..error, mistake or perfection, there is a field, I'll meet you there.

ken wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:46 amWhat is going live right now is what is happening, but what is happening, and going live, right now is certainly not what is reality, which will become obvious after I express this correctly.
There is no correct or incorrect way of expressing oneself, the one who seeks to correct itself doesn't exist. To know you exist is to live in bondage of an imagined self, and is the apparent suffering that is not really present in the world.

ken wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:46 amAll shows get better the more they are done? The live show of Life is no exception. Human beings become more better - God-like - the longer they are around, thus making the show more real all the time. Human beings learn by their mistakes until they reach where and what it is that they want to be.
Nothing changes.

Nothing changes.

ken wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:46 amMaybe what appears disappears as quick as it come into being, but there certainly are lots of parts of the One thing doing lots of things. Some parts can not help do what they do, like just about every thing besides adult human beings. But adult human beings who do actual do things, can actually control what they do. That is if they are truly responsible adult human beings.
No one can control anything. The one who appears to control situations and circumstances doesn't exist. No one is in charge, life is in constant flux like a flowing river ...a mothers milk flows for her baby naturally, nothing can stop the milk flowing.

ken wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:46 amThat might be what dontaskme does. But NOT all things are dontaskme.

ken wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:46 amObviously dontaskme does. dontaskme's continual return of words to what I write evidences this. dontaskme's attempt to correct what I have expressed proves that dontaskme cares very much how I express.
No one cares.

ken wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:46 amI never thought those things were confused, as such. But I know for sure adult human beings are generally very confused about some things.
That which appears to be confused is never confused, that which appears to be confused, doesn't exist except as a dream like idea.
ken wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:46 am''there is nothing to prove or understand...'''

ken wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:46 am''what appears to be posting is no thing posting''

ken wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:46 am''because that's what it does, it's all the drama of the one energy at play..''

If dontaskme does not know what dontaskme talks about here and also just makes up things about what dontaskme does not know, then why does dontaskme try to say what I say is wrong?

I know what I am talking about, and when dontaskme is ready to meet Me in the middle, of that 'field', then I will explain every thing by revealing the Truth of ALL things.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

ken wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:56 am

Nothing changes.

Nothing changes.

No one cares.

If dontaskme does not know what dontaskme talks about here and also just makes up things about what dontaskme does not know, then why does dontaskme try to say what I say is wrong?

I know what I am talking about, and when dontaskme is ready to meet Me in the middle, of that 'field', then I will explain every thing by revealing the Truth of ALL things.
No one is saying you are wrong....that which appears to say you are wrong ,doesn't exist.
No one knows what they are talking about except what is imagined. The truth is in no need of explanation..it's here now as silent presence..words added are silence sounding...nothing.

No one knows truth, because no one has ever been alive before....no one owns aliveness. The only image of yourself available is a mirror.

Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

.......................::Well done.

ken

Post by ken »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:09 am
ken wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:56 am

Nothing changes.

Nothing changes.

No one cares.

No one is saying you are wrong....that which appears to say you are wrong ,doesn't exist.
No one knows what they are talking about except what is imagined. The truth is in no need of explanation..it's here now as silent presence..words added are silence sounding...nothing.

No one knows truth, because no one has ever been alive before....no one owns aliveness. The only image of yourself available is a mirror.

Because dontaskme does NOT know who nor what the 'I' is, that is the reason dontaskme does NOT know what the actual truth IS. The 'I' does KNOW ALL truth. Unfortunately dontaskme believes they know what is true and right, and it is because of this belief that dontaskme is unable to express truth. 'I', however, do KNOW.

Obviously truth is in no need of explanation. Truth is already known. 'I' am just learning how to explain by expressing correctly how you human beings are able to find, see, know, and understand the Truth by and for yourselves. Contrary to popular belief, this can be very easily done. Finding the human beings who are honest, open enough, and willing to take a good look at them self is the only hard part.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

ken wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:01 pm
Because dontaskme does NOT know who nor what the 'I' is, that is the reason dontaskme does NOT know what the actual truth IS.

The 'I' does KNOW ALL truth. Unfortunately dontaskme believes they know what is true and right, and it is because of this belief that dontaskme is unable to express truth. 'I', however, do KNOW.
Which I are you referring to?

If the ''I'' that is ken knows truth then that ''I'' would also know that the ''I'' that is dontaskme knows truth as well, or is only the ''I'' that is ken the only knower of truth...and all the other ''I'''s don't know anything according to the ''I'' that is ken?
And how can the ''I'' that is ken be sure that the ''I'' that is dontaskme doesn't also know what the ''I'' of ken knows? ...how can ken know that dontaskme doesn't know?....wouldn't that require ken to be inside dontaskme's world to be there in that world as a witness to be able to prove that dontaskme knows truth or not...? and how is that going to happen?

This is how ridiculous your posts are sounding ken?
ken wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:01 pmObviously truth is in no need of explanation. Truth is already known. 'I' am just learning how to explain by expressing correctly how you human beings are able to find, see, know, and understand the Truth by and for yourselves. Contrary to popular belief, this can be very easily done. Finding the human beings who are honest, open enough, and willing to take a good look at them self is the only hard part.
The only way to express truth correctly is to shut-up period!! only then is the truth known instantly.

Like I've said before, dogs and cats are not confused...watch a cat, it will tell you all you want to know about the truth of reality without it ever having to say a word, and it's no coincidence that mans best friend cannot talk.

Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

Interesting characterization with a strong element of truth...

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

ken

Post by ken »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:22 pm
ken wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:01 pm
Because dontaskme does NOT know who nor what the 'I' is, that is the reason dontaskme does NOT know what the actual truth IS.

The 'I' does KNOW ALL truth. Unfortunately dontaskme believes they know what is true and right, and it is because of this belief that dontaskme is unable to express truth. 'I', however, do KNOW.
Which I are you referring to?
How many times do I have to write who and what the 'I' IS before dontaskme comprehends what the 'I' is that I am referring to.

I have, on many occasions, wrote the 'I' is God, and, the 'i' is ken, dontaskme, et cetera.

So, the rest of what you wrote is as ridiculous as dontaskme has made it.

If dontaskme really wants to KNOW what I am referring to, then dontaskme will ask questions from a completely OPEN perspective, and NOT from presumptions.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:22 pmIf the ''I'' that is ken knows truth then that ''I'' would also know that the ''I'' that is dontaskme knows truth as well, or is only the ''I'' that is ken the only knower of truth...and all the other ''I'''s don't know anything according to the ''I'' that is ken?
And how can the ''I'' that is ken be sure that the ''I'' that is dontaskme doesn't also know what the ''I'' of ken knows? ...how can ken know that dontaskme doesn't know?....wouldn't that require ken to be inside dontaskme's world to be there in that world as a witness to be able to prove that dontaskme knows truth or not...? and how is that going to happen?

This is how ridiculous your posts are sounding ken?
Remember dontaskme wrote this so how ridiculous this is sounding or not is because of dontaskme. My views are far different from what dontaskme is assuming here. If dontaskme seriously wants to know and understand My answers to these questions, just say so, then I will answer them. But considering where dontaskme is at the moment, there will probably be a considerable amount of explaining to do. If dontaskme is prepared to spend some time understanding Me, then we can proceed. But if dontaskme is not really interested in gaining a more thorough understanding, then there is no use in proceeding.

By the way if that is how ridiculous My posts are sounding, then that is because dontaskme is assuming a lot of things that I am NOT saying. Instead of trying to understand My posts, by NOT presuming what I write, dontaskme would remain completely open. By saying that My posts are sounding ridiculous means that dontaskme is making assumptions and thus NOT open.

The 'I' is NOT ken, nor dontaskme. Is that understood?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:22 pm
ken wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:01 pmObviously truth is in no need of explanation. Truth is already known. 'I' am just learning how to explain by expressing correctly how you human beings are able to find, see, know, and understand the Truth by and for yourselves. Contrary to popular belief, this can be very easily done. Finding the human beings who are honest, open enough, and willing to take a good look at them self is the only hard part.
The only way to express truth correctly is to shut-up period!! only then is the truth known instantly.
So, WHY does dontaskme speak so much here in this forum trying to tell others what the truth is from dontaskme's perspective?

Why does dontaskme just shut-up and let the Truth speak for Itself? Why does dontaskme appear to have a NEED to express the truth as dontaskme sees it?

By the way did you even notice that I was NOT talking about expressing truth? Or, did you just think and assume I was, so jumped to the conclusion that you did?

I WAS talking about HOW to find truth and expressing that process correctly. I was NOT talking about how to express truth correctly. A big difference that seems to have been overlooked. The Truth, although silent as you also agree with, IS only fully understood and KNOWN to be thee Truth when EVERY thing IS in agreement. But getting to this point, understanding, and knowing is a far way off for those human beings who are NOT open.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:22 pmLike I've said before, dogs and cats are not confused...watch a cat, it will tell you all you want to know about the truth of reality without it ever having to say a word, and it's no coincidence that mans best friend cannot talk.

And, like what I said before, I never thought those things were confused, as such. But I know for sure adult human beings are generally very confused about some things.

What has a cat told dontaskme about the truth of reality (without ever saying a word)?

If the word speaking dontaskme can not put that into words, then does dontaskme expect other human beings to just accept that a cat can tell them about the truth of reality, just because dontaskme says that this is the truth?

I have already made the comment that I learned far more about what is right and true about Life and living from younger human beings (children), who by the way also do not necessarily use words to relate to others, than I ever learned from older human beings (adults). And, if any one is interested I can put into words how young children can actually teach what IS true and right in Life.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

ken wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:53 pm
The 'I' is NOT ken, nor dontaskme. Is that understood?
Yes, understood.
You are referring to the pure 'I' beyond all attributes, and NOT the troubling judgemental existential 'i' that likes to think it is the observer and knower. It wrongly identifies with itself by attributing an attitude of 'Right' and 'Wrong' doings....whereas, the pure 'I' is unconcerned with such banal trivialities?

The pure 'I' has no such concerns or agendas, it simply illuminates "what is", be it material or immaterial, relative or absolute, hidden or revealed. And one such "what is" illuminated is the unreality of thoughts.
ken wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:53 pmSo, WHY does dontaskme speak so much here in this forum trying to tell others what the truth is from dontaskme's perspective?

Why does dontaskme just shut-up and let the Truth speak for Itself? Why does dontaskme appear to have a NEED to express the truth as dontaskme sees it?
Because the mind is incapable of shutting-up, it likes to take centre stage, it likes to think it is the observer forgetting that the real observer is the often neglected ever shining illuminating permanence always behind the mind's impermanence illuminating it for what it is/not.
IT'S called ENTERTAINMENT.

ken wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:53 pmI WAS talking about HOW to find truth and expressing that process correctly. I was NOT talking about how to express truth correctly. A big difference that seems to have been overlooked. The Truth, although silent as you also agree with, IS only fully understood and KNOWN to be thee Truth when EVERY thing IS in agreement. But getting to this point, understanding, and knowing is a far way off for those human beings who are NOT open.
The two I's will never agree, they are opposing opposites, so the opposite is also true. Never the twain shall meet. Two minds can never meet.

Fortunately, one simply need not do anything at all to be at perfect rest, peace and in truth right now. This is it. You're IT.

Good day.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

ken wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:53 pm
What has a cat told dontaskme about the truth of reality (without ever saying a word)?

If the word speaking dontaskme can not put that into words, then does dontaskme expect other human beings to just accept that a cat can tell them about the truth of reality, just because dontaskme says that this is the truth?
Silence is the truth.

'i' gains only when 'i' ascertains supremacy and imposes that authority upon other. In other words, hell is other people trying to get inside your head, or heads trying to get inside other heads. No two heads can meet head to head, there simply is no head, but heads nevertheless want to give head.

The problem arises only when you too much identify with your supremacy over other subjects concerned. In personal relationships, how can you wish other subjects to be the way you want? May be you can just tell and advise. It is the prerogative of the subjects to decide upon to accept or reject it. May be you are Right. Also may be you are Wrong.

Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Dontaskme wrote:Silence is the truth. ...
If only.