I'm not playing any more.

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Harbal

I'm not playing any more.

Post by Harbal »

I've worked my socks off tonight and hardly anyone is quoting me so I'm going to bed in a huff now. Don't bother answering my posts, it's too late now, the damage is done.
GOOD NIGHT!
uwot

Re: I'm not playing any more.

Post by uwot »

Alright; I won't.
Greta

Post by Greta »

Sorry. I was catching up on Game of Thrones before the new season.
duszek

Post by duszek »

Lots of people are rarely online.
What was it that you wanted particularly to get a comment about ?
marjoram_blues

Post by marjoram_blues »

Harbal wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:34 pm I've worked my socks off tonight and hardly anyone is quoting me so I'm going to bed in a huff now. Don't bother answering my posts, it's too late now, the damage is done.
GOOD NIGHT!
:lol:

It's a hard life being an under-appreciated super-hero, innit ?

Consider that I was watching a few mutants on telly last night, with great effects and sound-track - and also witnessing a rare example of posters getting it together to fight the devilish ones on here. You being one of them - unsung and unrecognised by any outburst of spontaneous applause.

So, you can consider yourself a Logan/Wolverine - or a Pryde ( who was only the 'prime facilitator' in the time-travel process ) in 'X-men - Days of Future Past'. Or pick any old mutant power you like...but huffy puffiness ain't one of them !

Having had the time of his life in 1973, Hugh Jackman is Back to the present - and guess what?
Having changed the course of history - thereby preventing the Sentinels exterminating all and sundry - he wakes up to find...
No pat on the back - except from Jean Luc Picard. Only the overwhelming satisfaction and relief of a job well done - yay 8)

Pretty much love Hugh Jackman - in Clint mode - but jeezus, what is this with the lighting of a cigar...
Walker

Post by Walker »

Harbal wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:34 pm I've worked my socks off tonight and hardly anyone is quoting me ...
Just call me, hardly anyone.
Walker

Post by Walker »

marjoram_blues wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:04 am
Harbal wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:34 pm I've worked my socks off tonight and hardly anyone is quoting me so I'm going to bed in a huff now. Don't bother answering my posts, it's too late now, the damage is done.
GOOD NIGHT!
:lol:

It's a hard life being an under-appreciated super-hero, innit ?

Consider that I was watching a few mutants on telly last night, with great effects and sound-track - and also witnessing a rare example of posters getting it together to fight the devilish ones on here. You being one of them - unsung and unrecognised by any outburst of spontaneous applause.

So, you can consider yourself a Logan/Wolverine - or a Pryde ( who was only the 'prime facilitator' in the time-travel process ) in 'X-men - Days of Future Past'. Or pick any old mutant power you like...but huffy puffiness ain't one of them !

Having had the time of his life in 1973, Hugh Jackman is Back to the present - and guess what?
Having changed the course of history - thereby preventing the Sentinels exterminating all and sundry - he wakes up to find...
No pat on the back - except from Jean Luc Picard. Only the overwhelming satisfaction and relief of a job well done - yay 8)

Pretty much love Hugh Jackman - in Clint mode - but jeezus, what is this with the lighting of a cigar...
I’ll bravely risk censorship and say, this is what happens with open-mindedness. Anything might move in and set up shop.

We did see Wonder Woman in a practically empty theater, on impulse seeing as it was just starting and we were close by. Terrible movie, but the actress is a natural work of art.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Alright, I'm feeling better today so I've decided to let it pass, just don't let it happen again y'all, okay?