Is Bob Evenson an American Traitor?

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Philosophy Explorer
Posts: 4533
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:39 am

Re: Is Bob Evenson an American Traitor?

Post by Philosophy Explorer » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:32 pm

bobevenson wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:28 pm
Well, I'm a prophet, and I've never been put on the spot.
We can't trust what you say.

PhilX 🇺🇸

bobevenson
Posts: 7332
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: Is Bob Evenson an American Traitor?

Post by bobevenson » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:23 pm

Apparently you're not convinced I'm a prophet despite the myriad mystical credentials I've presented in support thereof.

Philosophy Explorer
Posts: 4533
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:39 am

Re: Is Bob Evenson an American Traitor?

Post by Philosophy Explorer » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:31 pm

bobevenson wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:23 pm
Apparently you're not convinced I'm a prophet despite the myriad mystical credentials I've presented in support thereof.
You're beginning to get the picture.

PhilX 🇺🇸

bobevenson
Posts: 7332
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: Is Bob Evenson an American Traitor?

Post by bobevenson » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:46 pm

That just shows you that some people can't be convinced of something even in the face of overwhelming evidence.

User avatar
Lacewing
Posts: 2228
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:25 am

Re: Is Bob Evenson an American Traitor?

Post by Lacewing » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:35 pm

bobevenson wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:46 pm
some people can't be convinced of something even in the face of overwhelming evidence.
Like the way you cling to your clunky, unproductive claims despite their obvious primitive and backward nature in the modern world? Yes, Bob... why do you suppose that is?

Philosophy Explorer
Posts: 4533
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:39 am

Re: Is Bob Evenson an American Traitor?

Post by Philosophy Explorer » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:45 pm

bobevenson wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:46 pm
That just shows you that some people can't be convinced of something even in the face of overwhelming evidence.
What a perfect description of you.

PhilX 🇺🇸

bobevenson
Posts: 7332
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: Is Bob Evenson an American Traitor?

Post by bobevenson » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:53 pm

Lacewing wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:35 pm
bobevenson wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:46 pm
some people can't be convinced of something even in the face of overwhelming evidence.
Like the way you cling to your clunky, unproductive claims despite their obvious primitive and backward nature in the modern world? Yes, Bob... why do you suppose that is?
Please, what are the odds of somebody making a discovery in 20 minutes that the rest of the world couldn't make in 170 years? Makes the lottery look like child's play!
Last edited by bobevenson on Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Philosophy Explorer
Posts: 4533
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:39 am

Re: Is Bob Evenson an American Traitor?

Post by Philosophy Explorer » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:00 pm

bobevenson wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:53 pm
Lacewing wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:35 pm
bobevenson wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:46 pm
some people can't be convinced of something even in the face of overwhelming evidence.
Like the way you cling to your clunky, unproductive claims despite their obvious primitive and backward nature in the modern world? Yes, Bob... why do you suppose that is?
Please, what are the odds of somebody making a discover in 20 minutes that the rest of the world couldn't make in 170 years? Makes the lottery look like child's play!
Discover???

PhilX 🇺🇸

bobevenson
Posts: 7332
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: Is Bob Evenson an American Traitor?

Post by bobevenson » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:14 pm

Philosophy Explorer wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:00 pm
bobevenson wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:53 pm
Lacewing wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:35 pm

Like the way you cling to your clunky, unproductive claims despite their obvious primitive and backward nature in the modern world? Yes, Bob... why do you suppose that is?
Please, what are the odds of somebody making a discovery in 20 minutes that the rest of the world couldn't make in 170 years? Makes the lottery look like child's play!
Discover???

PhilX 🇺🇸

bobevenson
Posts: 7332
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: Is Bob Evenson an American Traitor?

Post by bobevenson » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:17 pm

You should take up proofreading in your spare time instead of posting.

User avatar
Lacewing
Posts: 2228
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:25 am

Re: Is Bob Evenson an American Traitor?

Post by Lacewing » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:20 pm

bobevenson wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:53 pm
Please, what are the odds of somebody making a discover in 20 minutes that the rest of the world couldn't make in 170 years? Makes the lottery look like child's play!
You keep ignoring how the discovery doesn't really mean anything, nor accomplish anything. You've been asked repeatedly, "So what?" And you have no answer. Because there is no usefulness of such information. You are only intoxicated with it because no one else had seen it before you. Big fucking deal, Bob. There are lots of people who see things that no one has seen before. In your case: HOW IS IT USEFUL? WHAT DOES IT CHANGE? You have been unable to answer these simple questions because THERE IS NO FUCKING POINT to it!

Would you be as enraptured if you took a walk on a remote beach and saw a fresh pile of seagull poop in the shape of Cincinnati next to a crumpled up page from the Revelation chapter of the Bible? PLEASE, if you can't demonstrate any actual, realized value of your discoveries, then have the balls to be honest and honorable about that.

bobevenson
Posts: 7332
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: Is Bob Evenson an American Traitor?

Post by bobevenson » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:31 pm

Lacewing wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:20 pm
bobevenson wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:53 pm
Please, what are the odds of somebody making a discovery in 20 minutes that the rest of the world couldn't make in 170 years? Makes the lottery look like child's play!
You keep ignoring how the discovery doesn't really mean anything, nor accomplish anything.
That episode was merely the result of divine inspiration, guidance and intervention to add another document to my prophetic dossier.

User avatar
Lacewing
Posts: 2228
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:25 am

Re: Is Bob Evenson an American Traitor?

Post by Lacewing » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:38 pm

bobevenson wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:31 pm
That episode was merely the result of divine inspiration, guidance and intervention to add another document to my prophetic dossier.
How is it useful? What does it change?

Be brave... try to answer the questions directly and honestly. If you don't know, say "I don't know". If you can't do that, it's not the divine you're in touch with. :twisted:

bobevenson
Posts: 7332
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: Is Bob Evenson an American Traitor?

Post by bobevenson » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:03 pm

It provides evidence that I am a divinely inspired prophet of all things spiritual, political and economic, and that you should heed my words.

Philosophy Explorer
Posts: 4533
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:39 am

Re: Is Bob Evenson an American Traitor?

Post by Philosophy Explorer » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:07 pm

bobevenson wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:17 pm
You should take up proofreading in your spare time instead of posting.
Is that because you're too lazy to do your own proofreading?

PhilX 🇺🇸

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests