Is Bob Evenson an American Traitor?

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

bobevenson
Posts: 7333
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: Is Bob Evenson an American Traitor?

Post by bobevenson » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:02 pm

Plus, you're also good at non sequiturs.

User avatar
Lacewing
Posts: 2228
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:25 am

Re: Is Bob Evenson an American Traitor?

Post by Lacewing » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:05 pm

bobevenson wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:03 pm
It provides evidence that I am a divinely inspired prophet of all things spiritual, political and economic, and that you should heed my words.
If it's of NO VALUE, how does it provide evidence that you are divinely inspired? If it's of no value, it's MEANINGLESS.

Hmm... "Meaningless Wanker Claims" sounds like a good tag line for your website.

bobevenson
Posts: 7333
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: Is Bob Evenson an American Traitor?

Post by bobevenson » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:43 pm

Lacewing wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:05 pm
bobevenson wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:03 pm
It provides evidence that I am a divinely inspired prophet of all things spiritual, political and economic, and that you should heed my words.
If it's of no value, how does it provide evidence that you are divinely inspired?
You certainly are good with mixed metaphors.

User avatar
Lacewing
Posts: 2228
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:25 am

Re: Is Bob Evenson an American Traitor?

Post by Lacewing » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:48 pm

bobevenson wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:43 pm
You certainly are good with mixed metaphors.
Thank you. :)

You are certainly good at avoiding giving honest answers regarding your wanker claims.

bobevenson
Posts: 7333
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: Is Bob Evenson an American Traitor?

Post by bobevenson » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:58 pm

Lacewing wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:48 pm
bobevenson wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:43 pm
You certainly are good with mixed metaphors.
Thank you. :)
Even insults go over your head, huh?

Philosophy Explorer
Posts: 4536
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:39 am

Re: Is Bob Evenson an American Traitor?

Post by Philosophy Explorer » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:04 pm

bobevenson wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:58 pm
Lacewing wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:48 pm
bobevenson wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:43 pm
You certainly are good with mixed metaphors.
Thank you. :)
Even insults go over your head, huh?
They certainly fly over yours. :lol:

PhilX 🇺🇸

bobevenson
Posts: 7333
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: Is Bob Evenson an American Traitor?

Post by bobevenson » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:15 pm

That's because a prophet can't be insulted.

Philosophy Explorer
Posts: 4536
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:39 am

Re: Is Bob Evenson an American Traitor?

Post by Philosophy Explorer » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:20 pm

bobevenson wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:15 pm
That's because a prophet can't be insulted.
So you claim.

PhilX 🇺🇸

User avatar
Lacewing
Posts: 2228
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:25 am

Re: Is Bob Evenson an American Traitor?

Post by Lacewing » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:01 am

bobevenson wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:58 pm
Even insults go over your head, huh?
Nothing you say to me sounds like an insult. How can I ever take you seriously? Our interactions are comic relief for me.

(Thanks for that. :) )

bobevenson
Posts: 7333
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: Is Bob Evenson an American Traitor?

Post by bobevenson » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:31 pm

You obviously have a low threshold of humor.

thedoc
Posts: 6309
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:18 pm

Re: Is Bob Evenson an American Traitor?

Post by thedoc » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:57 pm

bobevenson wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:31 pm
You obviously have a low threshold of humor.
One would have to, to find anything you post as funny Ha Ha, but funny sad is another thing altogether.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests