henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

HA!

You're a good egg... ;)
Skip

Re: Superpowers and ice cream

Post by Skip »

I researched it:
Spear-running is the fourth oldest profession (usury is third, and, btw, the balloon payment on your cave is overdue );
however, you have to be this tall to work in a bank, but the minimum age for apprentice arms-smugglers is 10.
Walker

Re:

Post by Walker »

henry quirk wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:29 pm Me: I got a ten year old to feed...I'm researching ' how to make make BIG bucks without even trying'.

So far: that but of information has eluded me.
1. Rather than first spending and then investing the rest, first invest and then spend the rest.
2. Compound interest, as explained here for ten-year olds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hk23s4hh8M8

or
3. Become a brand, like Pistol Pete Maravich

or
4. Start a machine rental business and let the machines work for you, instead of vicey versa.

For old and young ten-year olds:
- Drizzle milk chocolate syrup around the inside of a parfet glass. Add a spoonful of the milk chocolate first, to pool.
- Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream, with just a little dark chocolate syrup on top. Keep on layering ice cream and dark chocolate to the top of the glass and beyond if you’re hungry.
- The top layer is a thin, criss-cross pattern of sweet milk-chocolate, same as the first spoonful you had to save for last, because of the glass.
- Thin scoops of vanilla, like shaved ice, but you need the proper scoop for that.