Jaffa cakes are evil

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Philosophy Explorer

Re: Jaffa cakes are evil

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 1:33 am
Philosophy Explorer wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 1:16 am Like I said, my country is the greatest.

PhilX
The 'greatest' how? It's not even a complete statement. You never say in what way it's 'the greatest'.
When you say what country you're from, I'll answer your question.

PhilX
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 1:42 am
Philosophy Explorer wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 1:16 am Like I said, my country is the greatest.

PhilX
The 'greatest' how? It's not even a complete statement. You never say in what way it's 'the greatest'.

PhilX
Pathetic cop-out. And 'great' only means exceptionally large, so it's actually Russia that is the 'greatest', followed by Canada.
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 1:55 am

PhilX
Pathetic cop-out. And 'great' only means exceptionally large, so it's actually Russia that is the 'greatest', followed by Canada.
You know that great has several meanings and it won't work to try to draw me out into a discussion.

PhilX
vegetariantaxidermy

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 2:09 am

PhilX
You know that great has several meanings and it won't work to try to draw me out into a discussion.

PhilX
Only to illiterate yanks.
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 2:13 am

PhilX
Back to name calling. Is this the best you can do? :lol:
You have no debating skills. Are you prepared to spend the night with me putting up one puny argument after another?

PhilX
vegetariantaxidermy

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 2:32 am

PhilX
You have no debating skills. Are you prepared to spend the night with me putting up one puny argument after another?

PhilX
You poor little man. :cry:
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 3:19 am
Philosophy Explorer wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 2:32 am

PhilX
You poor little man. :cry:
Fake

PhilX
marjoram_blues

Post by marjoram_blues »

J.C. :roll:
If you lot had any consideration for my worthy thread and serious subject, then you would give it a bleeding rest. But oh no, there you go again.
I pray a J.C. comes into your lives soon. You will find comfort and joy. And peace ever after. But no, you would find that SO boring and call it evil, just as it is; so it goes.

Original Pringles are the best. Oh yes they are !
You can wear them for years and years and years...
In Scotland.
Walker

Post by Walker »

marjoram_blues wrote: Sun May 28, 2017 3:05 pm and should be banned.
Yeah, and so should Pringles.

Comfort eating is a sin against flesh. It is a sign of weakness leading to doom and destruction.
It is a mental illness.
Why do we do it; when we know it is unhealthy, shows a distinct lack of willpower and then feel annoyed at self.
What are the most addictive foods ?
And how to stop...

Did they make Jaffa cakes smaller by any chance...
You can turn your body off to the taste.
- Change desire to repulsion.
- The only way around cake mountain, is to go through cake mountain.
- Simply buy a mountain of cakes, then at one sitting, try to eat the whole mountain.
- Try to eat them all, and do your best, don’t rest.
- Literally, eat as many of them as you can. When you can’t take another bite, eat some more.
- When your body begins to repulse the cakes, so will your mind, and the disgusting memory will be easy to recall if you should ever hear a cake calling your name again.
- Toss any uneaten cakes into the garbage, into the past.

If any of that makes sense, then consider:

Twinkies are different from the JC’s, whatever those are. Twinkies are not held in ill-repute and therefore the fragile nature of their delicacy should not be sullied in such a fashion as to make them into a mountain. However, once plastic becomes the coin the realm and one’s personal twinkie intake is calibrated as a premium on top of the health insurance premium, or worse yet, when the calibration causes twinkie eaters to become victim of an unfavorable triage within healthcare, then these and other conditions could be cause for the twinkie to make its last stand, en masse, as mountain.
maty

Post by maty »

What is a comfort eating?
marjoram_blues

Post by marjoram_blues »

maty wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:09 pm What is a comfort eating?
Welcome, maty. What do you think comfort eating is?
marjoram_blues

Post by marjoram_blues »

Walker wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 12:05 pm
marjoram_blues wrote: Sun May 28, 2017 3:05 pm and should be banned.
Yeah, and so should Pringles.

Comfort eating is a sin against flesh. It is a sign of weakness leading to doom and destruction.
It is a mental illness.
Why do we do it; when we know it is unhealthy, shows a distinct lack of willpower and then feel annoyed at self.
What are the most addictive foods ?
And how to stop...

Did they make Jaffa cakes smaller by any chance...
You can turn your body off to the taste.
- Change desire to repulsion.
- The only way around cake mountain, is to go through cake mountain.
- Simply buy a mountain of cakes, then at one sitting, try to eat the whole mountain.
- Try to eat them all, and do your best, don’t rest.
- Literally, eat as many of them as you can. When you can’t take another bite, eat some more.
- When your body begins to repulse the cakes, so will your mind, and the disgusting memory will be easy to recall if you should ever hear a cake calling your name again.
- Toss any uneaten cakes into the garbage, into the past.

If any of that makes sense, then consider:

Twinkies are different from the JC’s, whatever those are. Twinkies are not held in ill-repute and therefore the fragile nature of their delicacy should not be sullied in such a fashion as to make them into a mountain. However, once plastic becomes the coin the realm and one’s personal twinkie intake is calibrated as a premium on top of the health insurance premium, or worse yet, when the calibration causes twinkie eaters to become victim of an unfavorable triage within healthcare, then these and other conditions could be cause for the twinkie to make its last stand, en masse, as mountain.
I seemed to have missed this. Clever stuff. This aversion therapy. I'm happy to report that I didn't have to make myself ill - no mountain crunching for me. Only a little ramble away kept the doctor at bay.
Don't you just love Kit-Kats ? :)
vegetariantaxidermy

Is nothing too degenerate for you yanks to stuff in your mouths?
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:07 am

Is nothing too degenerate for you yanks to stuff in your mouths?
Like your yucky hamburgers. :lol:

PhilX
vegetariantaxidermy

Yes folks. There is actually such a thing as a doughnut burger (yes, a sugar-laden doughnut) with coloured strings of sugar and chemicals sprinkled on top. Between two of these yummy sugary doughnuts is inserted a yummy meatette patti and other savoury delights. Mmmm. Meat sprinkled with sugar. Almost as tasty as chocolate bacon. Haute cuisine indeed.

Am I making you hungry?