What makes you puke?

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

ken

Re: What makes you puke?

Post by ken »

surreptitious57 wrote:
ken wrote:
I certainly do not have a problem providing evidence. However finding people who are open to it is another matter
You still have failed to provide any preferring instead to move the goal posts by expecting me to explain what I think constitutes evidence
You are right to say that finding people who are open to it is another matter. But unless you do present it you will not know how open any
one is.
But I already do know how un open human beings are.
surreptitious57 wrote: You made a claim so the onus is on you to support it.
But you are the one who made a claim first, so, going on your logic here, does that mean the onus is on you to support your claim first?
surreptitious57 wrote: This is the third and final time that I shall ask so please provide the evidence
I said I will provide the evidence, but as I previously asked you, 'How do you define 'humanistic utopian enlightenment'? You claim it is never going to happen. In order to provide evidence of how I have already gained this enlightenment I need to know what your definition of it is first. So, that I can provide the right evidence for YOU.
ken

Post by ken »

surreptitious57 wrote:
ken wrote:
As I said previously I do not have a problem presenting it as such. I do how ever have a problem in How can I be fully heard and fully understood by people who do not have the time nor energy needed to put into clarifying everything I write and say and especially with those who already believe they already know what is true and right and /or correct anyway
You are not responsible for how your words are interpreted. Your responsibility only extends to you providing as clear and concise an explanation for them as possible. Once this criteria has been satisfied your job is done. Anything else is beyond your jurisdiction as you have no say on it. You can think it a problem if so wish but it is a waste of mental energy
I disagree that it is not My responsibility in how My words are interpreted. I am absolutely 100% responsible for absolutely everything I do, including how I express, and thus also how I am heard and understood or misunderstood. So if just one word I express is not expressed as clear and concisely as possibly can be for absolutely everyone to understand fully what it is that I am really saying, then that is 100% My fault. If I misspell and/or misplace just one word, then I can not expect to be fully understood nor to be truly listened to properly either. If I am mistaken, because I have misplaced just one letter, then I do not fault anyone other than Me. If I am being misinterpreted, misunderstood, or misheard, then that is no one else's fault but MinE.

I have also found it is a waste of energy providing something that is not as clear and concise an explanation as could possibly be. In fact providing something that is not yet ready to be shared can be very counter productive as it can cause far more confusion and misunderstanding than not providing nothing at all does.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Many people suffer and die from cancer, "What is God doing about it?".....God gave us the cure for cancer in Genesis 1:29 ..he told us what to eat. Man is destroying it by cooking it, something no other living creature does, poisoning it when we grow it, genetically altering it forever from how God created it..why? for the love of money.

Cancer is a cause of two major factors (not the only two) deficiency of pure living unprocessed, vitamin, mineral, LIVING ENZYMES, and toxicity, We can cure cancer by addressing these issues with the natural foods given freely to us from mother earth, we have a free will to research, find the truth about, or keep doing the same thing that caused it, then relying on only addressing the symptom, and poisoning the body more by chemo, radiation, pharmaceuticals.

We are slaves to food as we are slaves to money. And it's making us puke.
ken

Post by ken »

surreptitious57 wrote:
ken wrote:
Maybe if you responded to my question and informed Me about how I could provide
evidence to those who believe evidence is impossible then that might have help Me
Again what others think should not be your concern here.
But I am concerned. I want to create a place where no child is harmed or damaged, so I am very, very concerned about what ALL people are thinking.
surreptitious57 wrote:You simply provide the evidence to the best of your ability
My ability to express properly is in a process of learning. I wait patiently till My ability to be fully heard and understood is much better than what it is now. My ability to express accurately fails dismally, as proven by most replies to my posts. Take greta's response as one such example. It appears as though just about nothing that I was trying to express had come across, as nothing that I really wanted to get across was queried or challenged. From My perspective what greta seemed to be responding to had nothing at all to do with what I was saying, and/or it was directed at the exact opposite of anything I was saying and meant.
surreptitious57 wrote:After that how others interpret it is a matter for them. You are just responsible for your thoughts not everyone elses
But I do not minimise My responsibility at all. So I am responsible for ALL the thoughts of ALL the peoples that I interact with, and thus also affect. I certainly find it totally My responsiblity how I have an affect on ALL and Everything.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

ken wrote:
But I am concerned. I want to create a place where no child is harmed or damaged, so I am very, very concerned about what ALL people are thinking.

I feel like I want to get to know someone like you! :wink:
surreptitious57

Post by surreptitious57 »

ken wrote:
I said I will provide the evidence but as I previously asked you How do you define humanistic utopian enlightenment? You
claim it is never going to happen. In order to provide evidence of how I have already gained this enlightenment I need to
know what your definition of it is first. So that I can provide the right evidence for YOU
You are the author of the term humanistic utopian enlightenment so you must have some idea what those words mean to you. Since you wrote the term before I denied its possibility and your understanding of it has no bearing on what I think of it anyway you should provide a definition And regardless of what you might think how I react to it is my responsibility not yours. Putting that mental barrier up is not helping at all. The time and energy you ve so far spent in avoiding giving evidence to support your definition could have been spent doing the complete opposite
No progress has been made and I am none the wiser as a consequence. And so I ll leave you alone and bother you no more with this like I said
ken

Post by ken »

surreptitious57 wrote:
ken wrote:
I said I will provide the evidence but as I previously asked you How do you define humanistic utopian enlightenment? You
claim it is never going to happen. In order to provide evidence of how I have already gained this enlightenment I need to
know what your definition of it is first. So that I can provide the right evidence for YOU
You are the author of the term humanistic utopian enlightenment so you must have some idea what those words mean to you.
I was NOT the author of the term humanistic utopian enlightenment. commonsense was the first author of that term, in this post. The second person to use that term was you, when you said, "Humanistic utopian enlightenment is never going to happen

The only places one finds utopia is in a novel or a dictionary".

I was the third person to use that term, when I said, "But a humanistic utopian enlightenment has already happened."
surreptitious57 wrote:Since you wrote the term before I denied its possibility and your understanding of it has no bearing on what I think of it anyway you should provide a definition
Following from that logic, since YOU wrote the term, BEFORE I denied its impossibility, should you provide a definition?
surreptitious57 wrote: And regardless of what you might think how I react to it is my responsibility not yours. Putting that mental barrier up is not helping at all.
I agree that mental barrier may not be helping you at all, but I do take full responsibility for absolutely everything I do. If I cause confusion, a misunderstanding, or anything else in others because of what I say, write, or do, then that is My fault and no one elses.

Part of the learning process I am going through of how to express better is in learning when to use a mental barrier to prevent unnecessary things happening. I find sometimes it is far more helpful for Me to put up that mental barrier, such as now.
surreptitious57 wrote:The time and energy you ve so far spent in avoiding giving evidence to support your definition could have been spent doing the complete opposite
But I have not given a definition, yet. Both you and I were only assuming what the definition is when commonsense penned the term humanistic utopian enlightenment.

Also, how long do you really think it would take one person to support, with evidence, how the whole of humankind could turn itself around, and their "justified", and thus unknowingly, wrong behaviors, into doing what is actually right, which will create peace on earth?

I could be doing the opposite and give evidence supporting that I have already been enlightened to a utopian way of life, but I have yet to find a way to just explain how if all adults just admitted that they abused children, and were truly open and honest about this fact, and seriously wanted to change for the better, then they would find out WHY they misbehave in the first place, which incidentally is what has caused the mess we are in now. I have also not yet worked out how to explain to adults that they all abuse children, and also explain but that is not who they REALLY are, and how working all this out in turn could and would prevent ALL future adults from abusing children ever again. Besides that I have yet to learn how to express to adults that some of the way they love their give children is actually abuse and that it is this abuse that if and when they are truly open and honest about is what provides them with the deepest and meaningfullest enlightenment. When that enlightenment is gained and ALL children are living in a truly abusive-free life, then that is how utopia can and will be created. I have yet to find just one adult who is willing to accept a utopian way of life is possible, and one who is then truly willing to spend any real time or energy just to listen My proposal. I am struggling learning how to express things to people because I have yet to find any person who I can practise on, and thus learn from. I need to be able to talk to human beings and be fully listened to before I can learn if I am doing it correctly. But most adults are just way to busy with their lives, and with their continual unconscious deceptions in trying to justify their ways, that they do not have the time nor patience to be helpful to Me and themselves so that both of us can become more enlightened and more wiser.

I have found that I can not give evidence to support any thing if people BELIEVE it is not possible, or if they BELIEVE it is not real, or if they do not have the time nor energy to really listen. I have noticed that the time and energy spent trying to give evidence to support My views if it causes confusion, misunderstanding, or conflict is a complete waste of time and energy. I have found that by just trying new and different ways to express I learn far more by the new and different responses and reactions I get. I found I progress further in my learning, in how to express better, from the responses I get, rather than from actually being heard and listened to.

Learning how to express all I want to say once and for all is my only goal here.
surreptitious57 wrote:No progress has been made and I am none the wiser as a consequence. And so I ll leave you alone and bother you no more with this like I said
[/quote]

I am progressing and becoming wiser if you are not, if that is any consolation. If you do not want to stay around to find out, come to an agreement, and come to accept what the term humanistic utopian enlightenment actually means, then so be it. You never believed it was possible from the beginning anyway. But remember both of us did not make the phrase up, we just assumed we knew what it meant. By the way I have already suggested that by just finding out, coming to an agreement, and an acceptance of a definition of some thing IS, like say "God" for example, can usually bring with it the realization and Truth of its existence or not.

If I had already accidentally uncovered a way that could produce utopia through human beings, then I have already been enlightened to that. If any person is truly interest in those ways, then they will stay around and keep asking for more clarity. But if you want to continue to BELIEVE that humanistic utopian enlightenment IS impossible, then just carry on with what you continually do. I already know why 'you', that is all people, do what you do, and because I know the reason, I do NOT judge what you do. I am just here for truly frank, open and honest two-way discussions. i learn far more and become much wiser this way. Coming to an agreement and an acceptance of things is what actually brings about a peaceful and utopian way of life anyway.

By the way, like you thought that I was the author of the term humunistic utopian enlightenment, I also thought you were the first one to write that term. The reason I kept asking you to provide a definition for that term was because I thought it was your term. This just proves we both should have checked and clarified who wrote that term first before we both assumed we already knew what the answer was. If and when human beings decide to look from a checked and clarified view, which comes from the open Mind, instead of looking from an assuming and already believed to be true view, then human beings are working together in making Life much better for themselves - everyone.
ken

Post by ken »

Dontaskme wrote:
ken wrote:

I feel like I want to get to know someone like you! :wink:
You know Me already.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

"But I do not minimise My responsibility at all. So I am responsible for ALL the thoughts of ALL the peoples that I interact with, and thus also affect. I certainly find it totally My responsiblity how I have an affect on ALL and Everything."

Wow-wee, but that's one helluva burden you've taken on, and a dangerous one.

What do you do when some one sez 'pal, I got *this, so butt out'?

What do you do when rejected by the self-responsible who, being self-responsible, want nuthin' to do with you?

*'this' being 'my life', 'my thinkng', 'my actions', etc.
Walker

Post by Walker »

People in an audience who whoop instead of applaud.
At an event last night, people were whooping it up.
Mostly women, not to say only women do it.

It’s kind of like using the word awesome when the waitress brings your sandwich.

It's so phony.

The whoops and the awesomes should be reserved for when appropriate.
ken

Re:

Post by ken »

henry quirk wrote:
ken wrote:"But I do not minimise My responsibility at all. So I am responsible for ALL the thoughts of ALL the peoples that I interact with, and thus also affect. I certainly find it totally My responsiblity how I have an affect on ALL and Everything."
Wow-wee, but that's one helluva burden you've taken on, and a dangerous one.
I have not taken on this "burden". This is just the way 'I' am.

Why do you think it could be dangerous?
henry quirk wrote:What do you do when some one sez 'pal, I got *this, so butt out'?
I butt out. By the way I do not butt in beforehand to the point where a person has to say, "so butt out".

The 'I', the One who owns the 'life', the 'thinking', and the 'actions' of ALL human beings, is the One in the statements 'My ...', who is the 'I', in the question Who am 'I'? This is the True Self who is the One who is 100% totally responsible for ALL things.

I know this is hard to understand in this day and age. But all of this will be fully understood soon.
henry quirk wrote:What do you do when rejected by the self-responsible who, being self-responsible, want nuthin' to do with you?
I do not necessarily do anything.

If and when human beings do not want nothing to do with Me, then that behavior, just like every other human behavior, is totally understandable.

henry quirk wrote:*'this' being 'my life', 'my thinkng', 'my actions', etc.
surreptitious57

Re: Re:

ken wrote:
But all of this will be fully understood soon
When will it be fully understood and by whom
surreptitious57

ken wrote:
surreptitious57 wrote:
No progress has been made and I am none the wiser as a consequence
And so I ll leave you alone and bother you no more with this like I said
I am progressing and becoming wiser if you are not if that is any consolation
You would progress more and become more wiser by providing evidence when asked
The mental barrier your mind has erected is inhibiting this process very successfully
ken

Post by ken »

surreptitious57 wrote:
ken wrote:
But all of this will be fully understood soon
When will it be fully understood and by whom
It will be understood quicker by those people who show the inquisitiveness that you are showing here, as long as they remain completely open and honest and are willing to change, for the better.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

ken wrote:
I have not taken on this "burden". This is just the way 'I' am.
But but but, you must take up your cross if you are to ever reach the Father/Mother of all truths Ken.
No burden is too heavy for my Brother :P :wink:

I am the way and the truth and the life.

Ha ha ha...Jesus Christ wins every time...just gotta love a man of his word ..now who else you gonna rely on you fools? :lol: :wink: :oops: