General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Hobbes' Choice

Re: Got any good jokes?

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:27 pm
Philosophy Explorer wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:20 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:16 pm

How do you even function? You must be in some sort of institution. Oh yeah. Pearl Harbour. Another thing yanks are always whining about and expecting everyone else to give a flying fuck about.
You're not anyone else. You're in an institution, sicko. And you do plenty of whining yourself. So how does your brain function since you keep sitting on them?

PhilX 🇺🇸
Another example of your brilliant grasp of English grammar.
Rotfl.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

thedoc wrote: Sat May 13, 2017 4:56 am
Arising_uk wrote:You guys not heard of traffic lights or roundabouts?
That is a really stupid comment, roundabouts take up a lot of acreage that is already in use, and stop lights cost more money to install and maintain, especially if they are unnecessary. FYI we do have roundabouts and stoplights where needed, or where they could be installed before the land was built up, there is some respect for private property ownership. The Gov. can't just come in and take whatever it wants, there is due process or have you given that up as well.
The real joke is that you cannot reflect on a simple question without obsessing about your bullshit private property/ small government trope. How predictable.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Hobbes' Choice wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:45 pm
The real joke is that you cannot reflect on a simple question without obsessing about your bullshit private property
I see you're still struggling with the concept of what a joke is.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:50 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:13 am
Philosophy Explorer wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:58 am

How many illiterate native English speakers does Australia have? You can't even spell architectural. You're responsible for some of the illiteracy in this world, Ms Arrogant.

PhilX 🇺🇸
That's funny. Your last gloating moronic comment referring to my supposed 'misspelling' of a word was completely meaningless gibberish due to your pitiful grasp of basic grammar. Some fuck saw fit to remove my pointing out of it though, along with your garbage. It was a beautiful thing--you trying to look clever but as usual making a complete ass of yourself.
And your failure to understand the difference between a typo and not being able to spell something only increases (if that's even possible) your value as the laughing stock of this site.
Why do you keep asking me questions about Australia? Ask Greta. Or Fish Pie. I think he's Australian.
Tossing out more bullshit, Ms Arrogant. It was a misspelling error on your part, not just gibberish and not a typo. Trying to trivialize your error won't work here. So yes, you are the laughing stock of this forum. :lol:

And yes I will continue to ask you questions about Australia as you're the number one fuckup from Australia. Are you ashamed about Australia? Are you Aborigine as you already said you're not American and you said you're not English either? Why don't you just kiss my ass if I let you, you two-bit slime that crawled out from under a rock?

PhilX 🇺🇸
You just keep on giving :lol:
Btw, I don't hate the English. England and the English are fascinating.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Harbal wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:39 am
The real joke is that you cannot reflect on a simple question without obsessing about your bullshit private property
QED - you are not as funny as you were. Are you having problems at home?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Last edited by Dontaskme on Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Last edited by Dontaskme on Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:23 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:13 am

That's funny. Your last gloating moronic comment referring to my supposed 'misspelling' of a word was completely meaningless gibberish due to your pitiful grasp of basic grammar. Some fuck saw fit to remove my pointing out of it though, along with your garbage. It was a beautiful thing--you trying to look clever but as usual making a complete ass of yourself.
And your failure to understand the difference between a typo and not being able to spell something only increases (if that's even possible) your value as the laughing stock of this site.
Why do you keep asking me questions about Australia? Ask Greta. Or Fish Pie. I think he's Australian.
Tossing out more bullshit, Ms Arrogant. It was a misspelling error on your part, not just gibberish and not a typo. Trying to trivialize your error won't work here. So yes, you are the laughing stock of this forum. :lol:

And yes I will continue to ask you questions about Australia as you're the number one fuckup from Australia. Are you ashamed about Australia? Are you Aborigine as you already said you're not American and you said you're not English either? Why don't you just kiss my ass if I let you, you two-bit slime that crawled out from under a rock?

PhilX 🇺🇸
This contradicts what you've stated earlier.

PhilX 🇺🇸
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Hobbes' Choice wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:02 pm you are not as funny as you were.
How would you know? You don't have a sense of humour.
Are you having problems at home?
No, quite the opposite. My problem is that I don't get to spend enough time at home.
vegetariantaxidermy

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:32 pm

PhilX 🇺🇸

PhilX 🇺🇸
I would call you a liar but you aren't intelligent enough to be one--you are just thick.
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:36 pm
Philosophy Explorer wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:32 pm

PhilX 🇺🇸
I would call you a liar but you aren't intelligent enough to be one--you are just thick.
Well Ms Arrogant, who misspelled three times in a row, you have yet to demonstrate any intelligence at all.

How's the weather in Australia today?

PhilX 🇺🇸
vegetariantaxidermy

You mean that place you referred to as 'a tiny fly speck of a country'? :lol:
Probably hot. :roll:
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

Harbal wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:39 am
You could have stopped with "concept".
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Harbal wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:42 pm
Hobbes' Choice wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:02 pm you are not as funny as you were.
How would you know? You don't have a sense of humour.
Are you having problems at home?
No, quite the opposite. My problem is that I don't get to spend enough time at home.
Never mind. One day you might get a life.
Have you ever thought of spending less time online and more time with your family?
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Hobbes' Choice wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:20 pm
Never mind. One day you might get a life.
Maybe but I think I'm leaving it a bit late.
Have you ever thought of spending less time online and more time with your family?
Yes, I have thought about it, that's why I spend so much time online.