Got any good jokes?

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Got any good jokes?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

PauloL wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:51 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:42 pm I think the punchline must have been lost in google translation.
Perhaps, master of English. Poor arrogants that forget that English was a second language (at most) 100 years ago and it isn't granted that it will keep its status another 100 years.

By the way, perhaps you'd like to know that at high school I had better grades in English than some native speakers in my class.

These thoughts are not extensive to all native English-speakers. Only to those few poor arrogants like this one.
I have no doubt about that. Most 'native English' speakers these days are practically illiterate (another thing we can 'thank' the US for). Your 'joke' still doesn't make any sense though.
PauloL

Post by PauloL »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:34 am I have no doubt about that. Most 'native English' speakers these days are practically illiterate (another thing we can 'thank' the US for). Your 'joke' still doesn't make any sense though.
Arrogance and illiteracy are major problems these days, and google translator won't help here.

I understand it doesn't make a lot of sense here. It comes from the thread "Evolution theory - perfect?" when a researcher was mentioned who said in Scientific American that he didn't have the evidence needed, but he thought that it would come. Lacking evidence that researchers think it will come is so typical in evolutionism, unlike any other scientific areas, that I made this joke.

If you wish to check the original post, click here:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=14226&hilit=whales ... 50#p328823
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:34 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:42 pm I think the punchline must have been lost in google translation.
Perhaps, master of English. Poor arrogants that forget that English was a second language (at most) 100 years ago and it isn't granted that it will keep its status another 100 years.

By the way, perhaps you'd like to know that at high school I had better grades in English than some native speakers in my class.

These thoughts are not extensive to all native English-speakers. Only to those few poor arrogants like this one.
I have no doubt about that. Most 'native English' speakers these days are practically illiterate (another thing we can 'thank' the US for). Your 'joke' still doesn't make any sense though.
How many illiterate native English speakers does Australia have? You can't even spell architectural. You're responsible for some of the illiteracy in this world, Ms Arrogant.

PhilX 🇺🇸
vegetariantaxidermy

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:58 am

How many illiterate native English speakers does Australia have? You can't even spell architectural. You're responsible for some of the illiteracy in this world, Ms Arrogant.

PhilX 🇺🇸
That's funny. Your last gloating moronic comment referring to my supposed 'misspelling' of a word was completely meaningless gibberish due to your pitiful grasp of basic grammar. Some fuck saw fit to remove my pointing out of it though, along with your garbage. It was a beautiful thing--you trying to look clever but as usual making a complete ass of yourself.
And your failure to understand the difference between a typo and not being able to spell something only increases (if that's even possible) your value as the laughing stock of this site.
Why do you keep asking me questions about Australia? Ask Greta. Or Fish Pie. I think he's Australian.
vegetariantaxidermy

PauloL wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:52 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:34 am I have no doubt about that. Most 'native English' speakers these days are practically illiterate (another thing we can 'thank' the US for). Your 'joke' still doesn't make any sense though.
Arrogance and illiteracy are major problems these days, and google translator won't help here.

I understand it doesn't make a lot of sense here. It comes from the thread "Evolution theory - perfect?" when a researcher was mentioned who said in Scientific American that he didn't have the evidence needed, but he thought that it would come. Lacking evidence that researchers think it will come is so typical in evolutionism, unlike any other scientific areas, that I made this joke.

If you wish to check the original post, click here:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=14226&hilit=whales ... 50#p328823
I thought you were a science-denier (i.e. knows nothing about science), hence your pathetic 'joke'.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Last edited by Dontaskme on Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Walker

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:42 pm
Walker wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:07 am Gazing at the devastation from a spot of dry land, the minister said to the old man, “Wasn’t Irma a part-time designer back in the salad days?”

The husband said, “She tried, but clients said her work looked chaotic, and there were payment issues.”
Is that the whole thing?
And then there was a hurricane, but Irma wasn't known for her humour.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Walker wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:01 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:42 pm
Walker wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:07 am Gazing at the devastation from a spot of dry land, the minister said to the old man, “Wasn’t Irma a part-time designer back in the salad days?”

The husband said, “She tried, but clients said her work looked chaotic, and there were payment issues.”
Is that the whole thing?
And then there was a hurricane, but Irma wasn't known for her humour.
And with jokes like that, Walker, neither will you be.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

So, although your posts appear to be written in poor English, you are saying it can't actually be poor English because you got good grades in English at school? Your reasoning here seems to be very similar to the kind you are using in the evolution thread.
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:13 am

PhilX 🇺🇸
That's funny. Your last gloating moronic comment referring to my supposed 'misspelling' of a word was completely meaningless gibberish due to your pitiful grasp of basic grammar. Some fuck saw fit to remove my pointing out of it though, along with your garbage. It was a beautiful thing--you trying to look clever but as usual making a complete ass of yourself.
And your failure to understand the difference between a typo and not being able to spell something only increases (if that's even possible) your value as the laughing stock of this site.
Why do you keep asking me questions about Australia? Ask Greta. Or Fish Pie. I think he's Australian.
Tossing out more bullshit, Ms Arrogant. It was a misspelling error on your part, not just gibberish and not a typo. Trying to trivialize your error won't work here. So yes, you are the laughing stock of this forum. :lol:

And yes I will continue to ask you questions about Australia as you're the number one fuckup from Australia. Are you ashamed about Australia? Are you Aborigine as you already said you're not American and you said you're not English either? Why don't you just kiss my ass if I let you, you two-bit slime that crawled out from under a rock?

PhilX 🇺🇸
Philosophy Explorer

As per Wikipedia (as per UNESCO), neither the US nor Australia report literacy rates so VT is full of bullshit.

PhilX 🇺🇸
vegetariantaxidermy

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:50 am

PhilX 🇺🇸
Tossing out more bullshit, Ms Arrogant. It was a misspelling error on your part, not just gibberish and not a typo. Trying to trivialize your error won't work here. So yes, you are the laughing stock of this forum. :lol:

And yes I will continue to ask you questions about Australia as you're the number one fuckup from Australia. Are you ashamed about Australia? Are you Aborigine as you already said you're not American and you said you're not English either? Why don't you just kiss my ass if I let you, you two-bit slime that crawled out from under a rock?

PhilX 🇺🇸
Umm. No. It wasn't. It's not a difficult word to spell. How exactly am I Australian you yank, planet-fucking, moronic, illiterate piece of shit!!
Now, here it is for all to see. According to Pissfucckex, anyone who is not English or American is, by default, an Aborigene. How could anyone argue with such stunning logic?
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:03 am

PhilX 🇺🇸
Umm. No. It wasn't. It's not a difficult word to spell. How exactly am I Australian you yank, planet-fucking, moronic, illiterate piece of shit!!
Now, here it is for all to see. According to Pissfucckex, anyone who is not English or American is, by default, an Aborigene. How could anyone argue with such stunning logic?
You accomplished the impossible by misspelling architectural. You are Australian so go ahead and try to prove you're not you sad sack of a joke. Oh btw, how do you spell Aborigine? :lol:

PhilX 🇺🇸
vegetariantaxidermy

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:16 am

PhilX 🇺🇸
You accomplished the impossible by misspelling architectural. You are Australian so go ahead and try to prove you're not you sad sack of a joke. Oh btw, how do you spell Aborigine? :lol:

PhilX 🇺🇸
I wish you would die, right now, along with your disgusting abomination of a phony, tacky, vulgar piece of shit cuntry.
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:23 am
Philosophy Explorer wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:16 am

PhilX 🇺🇸
I wish you would die, right now, along with your disgusting abomination of a phony, tacky, vulgar piece of shit cuntry.
How do you spell country? :lol: Why do you wish I would die? Eventually I will, but I enjoy all the joke posts you make in the meantime. Did you know that sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me :lol:

So do you like living in Australia you dumb Dora? Why do you hate Americans and English so much? I want to shake the hand of the one who set you off to begin with.

PhilX 🇺🇸