General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Got any good jokes?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:34 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:23 am
Philosophy Explorer wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:16 am

You accomplished the impossible by misspelling architectural. You are Australian so go ahead and try to prove you're not you sad sack of a joke. Oh btw, how do you spell Aborigine? :lol:

PhilX 🇺🇸
I wish you would die, right now, along with your disgusting abomination of a phony, tacky, vulgar piece of shit cuntry.
How do you spell country? :lol: Why do you wish I would die? Eventually I will, but I enjoy all the joke posts you make in the meantime. Did you know that sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me :lol:

So do you like living in Australia you dumb Dora? Why do you hate Americans and English so much? I want to shake the hand of the one who set you off to begin with.

PhilX 🇺🇸
Do I need a reason? Why do you think I'm Australian? Please. I really want to know.
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:48 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:23 am

I wish you would die, right now, along with your disgusting abomination of a phony, tacky, vulgar piece of shit cuntry.
How do you spell country? :lol: Why do you wish I would die? Eventually I will, but I enjoy all the joke posts you make in the meantime. Did you know that sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me :lol:

So do you like living in Australia you dumb Dora? Why do you hate Americans and English so much? I want to shake the hand of the one who set you off to begin with.

PhilX 🇺🇸
Do I need a reason? Fuck off.
You don't tell me what to do Ms Arrogant. I guess it's one of those questions that goes over your head. Go crawl back under your rock.

PhilX 🇺🇸
vegetariantaxidermy

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:52 am

PhilX 🇺🇸
You don't tell me what to do Ms Arrogant. I guess it's one of those questions that goes over your head. Go crawl back under your rock.

PhilX 🇺🇸
Yeah. I can. Isn't that what you morons call 'freedom'? Shame you don't have more twin towers to blow up.
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:55 am

PhilX 🇺🇸
Yeah. I can. Isn't that what you morons call 'freedom'? Shame you don't have more twin towers to blow up.
Almost 3,000 people died from that. You owe them an apology. It's a shame you even exist.

PhilX 🇺🇸
vegetariantaxidermy

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:01 pm

PhilX 🇺🇸
Almost 3,000 people died from that. You owe them an apology. It's a shame you even exist.

PhilX 🇺🇸
Boo hoo. How many people have died so far in the ME, murdered by your evil thug of a country? Besides, the New York skyline is far more attractive without those two hideous monoliths.
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:34 pm

PhilX 🇺🇸
Boo hoo. How many people have died so far in the ME, murdered by your evil thug of a country? Besides, the New York skyline is far more attractive without those two hideous monoliths.
You asshole. Two wrongs don't make a right. Are you saying it's okay to kill you too for being an asshole? This website would be more attractive without you.

You owe apologies to all the people killed and their friends and families.

PhilX 🇺🇸
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:52 pm

PhilX 🇺🇸
I'm glad I don't have to do the research for that.
vegetariantaxidermy

PhilX 🇺🇸
You asshole. Two wrongs don't make a right. Are you saying it's okay to kill you too for being an asshole? This website would be more attractive without you.

PhilX 🇺🇸
Are you trying to tell me what to do? :lol: You get weirder by the day. You yanks are too much. You expect the whole world to give a flying fuck about you, while you thunder around the planet using the toys you've spent quintillions on, murdering people and turning their beloved countries into a hell on earth. Why don't you apologise to them? and don't forget to apologise to the Japanese, since you think cooking them alive was a wonderful thing to do.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:03 pm and don't forget to apologise to the Japanese,
And their friends and families.
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:03 pm

PhilX 🇺🇸
Are you trying to tell me what to do? :lol: You get weirder by the day. You yanks are too much. You expect the whole world to give a flying fuck about you, while you thunder around the planet using the toys you've spent quintillions on, murdering people and turning their beloved coutries into a hell on earth. Why don't you apologise to them? and don't forget to apologise to the Japanese, since you think cooking them alive was a wonderful thing to do.
In fact you are a murderer. You must be the worst inhabitant of Australia. Your response doesn't make two wrongs into a right, does it? Don't forget the Japanese under their military had committed an act of war against the US. So don't try to weasel out of an apology.

PhilX 🇺🇸
vegetariantaxidermy

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:11 pm

PhilX 🇺🇸
Are you trying to tell me what to do? :lol: You get weirder by the day. You yanks are too much. You expect the whole world to give a flying fuck about you, while you thunder around the planet using the toys you've spent quintillions on, murdering people and turning their beloved coutries into a hell on earth. Why don't you apologise to them? and don't forget to apologise to the Japanese, since you think cooking them alive was a wonderful thing to do.
In fact you are a murderer. You must be the worst inhabitant of Australia. Your response doesn't make two wrongs into a right, does it? Don't forget the Japanese under their military had committed an act of war against the US. So don't try to weasel out of an apology.

PhilX 🇺🇸
How do you even function? You must be in some sort of institution. Oh yeah. Pearl Harbour. Another thing yanks are always whining about and expecting everyone else to give a flying fuck about.
vegetariantaxidermy

Harbal wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:11 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:03 pm and don't forget to apologise to the Japanese,
And their friends and families.
Do you think he googled 'countries that are not Brit or the USA' and came up with 'Australia' ? Can't be that. Must have been 'people who are not 'Brits' or American' and 'Aborigine' came up first.
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:16 pm

PhilX 🇺🇸
How do you even function? You must be in some sort of institution. Oh yeah. Pearl Harbour. Another thing yanks are always whining about and expecting everyone else to give a flying fuck about.
You're not anyone else. You're in an institution, sicko. And you do plenty of whining yourself. So how does your brain function since you keep sitting on them?

PhilX 🇺🇸
vegetariantaxidermy

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:20 pm

PhilX 🇺🇸
You're not anyone else. You're in an institution, sicko. And you do plenty of whining yourself. So how does your brain function since you keep sitting on them?

PhilX 🇺🇸
Another example of your brilliant grasp of English grammar.
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:27 pm
Philosophy Explorer wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:20 pm

PhilX 🇺🇸
Another example of your brilliant grasp of English grammar.
The grammar is perfectly good. There doesn't need to be parallel structure between brain and them. Better go back to school for a refresher.

PhilX 🇺🇸