Another legend passes

Post by Impenitent »

ForCruxSake

Re: Another legend passes

Post by ForCruxSake »

Impenitent wrote:Chuck Berry RIP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaEC-lWSlmI

-Imp
I can see the Angels, up in Heaven now, forming an orderly line, as they advance to take it in turns to play with his 'ding-a-ling'. :D
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

ForCruxSake wrote: I can see the Angels, up in Heaven now, forming an orderly line, as they advance to take it in turns to play with his 'ding-a-ling'. :D
So you think it's a laughing matter, you bigot. I think this says more about you than it does about Chuck Berry.
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

Harbal wrote:
ForCruxSake wrote: I can see the Angels, up in Heaven now, forming an orderly line, as they advance to take it in turns to play with his 'ding-a-ling'. :D
So you think it's a laughing matter, you bigot. I think this says more about you than it does about Chuck Berry.
(Ding a ling was the link- the dirtiest "clean" song ever wrote... he didn't have to stoop to swearing)

Chuck was a great wordsmith...

-Imp
ForCruxSake

Post by ForCruxSake »

Harbal wrote:
I did consider not replying to your comment because it makes you look a little crazy, but I'm sort of flattered my words have affected you, on another thread, to the point you need to stalk my posts, so that you can have a pop at me. :)

I suppose I am going to have to explain my meaning, not that you deserve an explanation, but because you so often have to have things explained to you. You are quick to attack people who you feel aren't good enough to be here or attempt to trap them into a corner where you can pounce on them intellectually, which can be amusing... but only because you are no great intellect. You seem to need to show people how clever and witty you are without actually contributing to many discussions in any truly thoughtful, or meaningful, way.... Blimey, here we are on a new thread, talking about you, all over again.

Back to Chuck B and how much of a bigot, I am.... My comment was a nudge to a song that was a great hit, for the singer, that I grew up with. We chuckled innocently when we didn't understand the double entendre and laughed even harder when we did, because my parents never got it. For all his faults, and the accusations made against him, the comment was intended to celebrate the man, in the same vein of humour in which he wrote the song. I didn't mention imagining Chuck in hell, but in heaven having his 'ding-a-ling' 'celebrated' by angels. How that can be construed as bigoted is beyond my ken?

... which makes your attempt to reconfigure something I said about you in another post, look rather ineffectual, I imagine.

Forget cheeky Chuck Berry, you, however, are a very naughty boy, aggressing against people on this forum because you want to look clever or you want to 'pal up' to other bullies. You don't deserve to have anyone go near your 'ding-a-ling', let alone angels. (I suspect few do go near it and that that is why you behave the way you do.)

Am I being a bigot, now? I'd like to think everyone hates trolls and stalkers.
Last edited by ForCruxSake on Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ForCruxSake

Post by ForCruxSake »

Impenitent wrote:
Harbal wrote:
(Ding a ling was the link- the dirtiest "clean" song ever wrote... he didn't have to stoop to swearing)

Chuck was a great wordsmith...

-Imp
I think Harbal's using Chuck Berry's death to have a pop at me. Your words are wasted on him... but yes, what a great song. :D
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

ForCruxSake wrote:
I did consider not replying to your comment because it makes you look a little crazy, but I'm sort of flattered my words have affected you, on another thread, to the point you need to stalk my posts, so that you can have a pop at me. :)

I suppose I am going to have to explain my meaning, not that you deserve an explanation, but because you so often have to have things explained to you. You are quick to attack people who you feel aren't good enough to be here or attempt to trap them into a corner where you can pounce on them intellectually, which can be amusing... but only because you are no great intellect. You seem to need to show people how clever and witty you are without actually contributing to many discussions in any truly thoughtful, or meaningful, way.... Blimey, here we are on a new thread, talking about you, all over again.

Back to Chuck B and how much of a bigot, I am.... My comment was a nudge to a song that was a great hit, for the singer, that I grew up with. We chuckled innocently when we didn't understand the double entendre and laughed even harder when we did, because my parents never got it. For all his faults, and the accusations made against him, the comment was intended to celebrate the man, in the same vein of humour in which he wrote the song. I didn't mention imagining Chuck in hell, but in heaven having his 'ding-a-ling' 'celebrated' by angels. How that can be construed as bigoted is beyond my ken?

... which makes your attempt to reverse something I said about you in another post, look rather ineffectual, I imagine.

Forget cheeky Chuck Berry, you, however, are a very naughty boy, agressing against people on this forum because you want to look clever or you want to 'pal up' to other bullies. You don't deserve to have anyone go near your 'ding-a-ling', let alone angels. (I suspect few do go near it and that that is why you behave the way you do.)

I can't believe you responded to that post, and at such length. I should take up fishing, they'd just jump straight into my net. :D
ForCruxSake

Post by ForCruxSake »

Harbal wrote:
ForCruxSake wrote:

... which makes your attempt to reverse something I said about you in another post, look rather ineffectual, I imagine.

Forget cheeky Chuck Berry, you, however, are a very naughty boy, agressing against people on this forum because you want to look clever or you want to 'pal up' to other bullies. You don't deserve to have anyone go near your 'ding-a-ling', let alone angels. (I suspect few do go near it and that that is why you behave the way you do.)

I can't believe you responded to that post, and at such length. I should take up fishing, they'd just jump straight into my net. :D
No, you jumped into my net: by confirming you come here to play games, trying to look clever, without actually being clever. You don't engage in discussion, which is the bedrock of philosophy. Maybe you should consider leaving and finding a more appropriate arena for your talents? A bear pit, perhaps?
Last edited by ForCruxSake on Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

ForCruxSake wrote: by confirming you come here to play games,
It was hardly a secret.
trying to look clever, without actually being clever.
If that were the case I'd like to think that I'm at least clever enough to find a better way of doing it.
Maybe you should consider leaving and finding a more appropriate arena for your talents?
I'm having too much fun here, thank you for contributing to it, by the way.
ForCruxSake

Post by ForCruxSake »

Harbal wrote:
ForCruxSake wrote: by confirming you come here to play games,
It was hardly a secret.
trying to look clever, without actually being clever.
If that were the case I'd like to think that I'm at least clever enough to find a better way of doing it.
Maybe you should consider leaving and finding a more appropriate arena for your talents?
I'm having too much fun here, thank you for contributing to it, by the way.
You're welcome, as long as we don't have to talk about you ALL the time. This is a philosophy forum after all. :)
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

ForCruxSake wrote: You're welcome, as long as we don't have to talk about you ALL the time. This is a philosophy forum after all. :)
I can't make anybody talk about anything they don't want to.
ForCruxSake

Post by ForCruxSake »

Harbal wrote:
ForCruxSake wrote: You're welcome, as long as we don't have to talk about you ALL the time. This is a philosophy forum after all. :)
I can't make anybody talk about anything they don't want to.
Great way to end a conversation. :)
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

ForCruxSake wrote:
Harbal wrote: I can't make anybody talk about anything they don't want to.
Great way to end a conversation. :)
It seems I finally achieved something that meets with your approval.