gentlemen

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

generalpanspake-m

gentlemen

Post by generalpanspake-m »

a propos of the wet snow

excuse me, gentlemen, for improperly addressing myself.

fire at will;

i will observe, in parenthesis, that such a metaphysical analysis would require countless miserable ours by a lamplight reading malebranche, shakespeare, tolstoi, schopenhauer's essays, bosch's paintings, near-suicides, grand entrances by connoisseurs of the practical will, then again od (s) on pitiful substances for want of, ahem, less pitiable ones. near euphoria, crushed euphoria, quartered dissections of the complete mind, earnestly desiring tears and convulsions aroused by... here i'll stop, so, here i tragically sigh, moderators approve this: the sense of the tragic increases and declines with sensuousness. is german a necessity? is it? pardon, but i fear otherwise no one should fully understand me.
thedoc

Re: gentlemen

Post by thedoc »

generalpanspake-m wrote:a propos of the wet snow

excuse me, gentlemen, for improperly addressing myself.

fire at will;

i will observe, in parenthesis, that such a metaphysical analysis would require countless miserable ours by a lamplight reading malebranche, shakespeare, tolstoi, schopenhauer's essays, bosch's paintings, near-suicides, grand entrances by connoisseurs of the practical will, then again od (s) on pitiful substances for want of, ahem, less pitiable ones. near euphoria, crushed euphoria, quartered dissections of the complete mind, earnestly desiring tears and convulsions aroused by... here i'll stop, so, here i tragically sigh, moderators approve this: the sense of the tragic increases and declines with sensuousness. is german a necessity? is it? pardon, but i fear otherwise no one should fully understand me.
But I don't have anything against Will. - - - - - Yet.