dented fender.

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: dented fender.

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

thedoc wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: And you are a fucking moron. You don't even have a clue what the conversation is about. Is there anything specific you disagreed with? Just stay away from me you retarded yank piece of shit.
Ah, abuse, how refreshing, a change from your usual abuse.
Yes. I've noticed how much it turns you on. That's why you constantly pick at me when I'm not even engaging with you (which I very rarely do). You never even make even a slight attempt at counter-argument. I thought I would make an attempt to be pleasant to you because I felt sorry for you with your pathetic little story. Why don't you go off and annoy your ugly wife and hideous troll-spawn now?
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
thedoc wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: And you are a fucking moron. You don't even have a clue what the conversation is about. Is there anything specific you disagreed with? Just stay away from me you retarded yank piece of shit.
Yes. I've noticed how much it turns you on. That's why you constantly pick at me when I'm not even engaging with you (which I very rarely do). You never even make even a slight attempt at counter-argument. I thought I would make an attempt to be pleasant to you because I felt sorry for you with your pathetic little story. Why don't you go off and annoy your ugly wife and hideous troll-spawn now?
Thankyou, I didn't realize that you were trying to be nice to me, It didn't show. I've never attempted a counter argument because I never recognized an argument in the first place. BTW I think my wife is pretty and my children and grandchildren are very good looking, My niece once commented that my wife makes the prettiest babies.
vegetariantaxidermy

thedoc wrote:
thedoc wrote:
Thankyou, I didn't realize that you were trying to be nice to me, It didn't show. I've never attempted a counter argument because I never recognized an argument in the first place. BTW I think my wife is pretty and my children and grandchildren are very good looking, My niece once commented that my wife makes the prettiest babies.
How unusual for a grandfather to think that. I've seen American babies. Why does the average American have such ugly babies and obnoxious children? Is it bad diet? Too much junk food? And I'm not just saying that.
If you don't recognise (no surprise there) an argument then why are you always replying to my comments? Btw. An argument is when two people disagree about something. Must mean you agree with everything I post.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

thedoc wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Yes. I've noticed how much it turns you on. That's why you constantly pick at me when I'm not even engaging with you (which I very rarely do). You never even make even a slight attempt at counter-argument. I thought I would make an attempt to be pleasant to you because I felt sorry for you with your pathetic little story. Why don't you go off and annoy your ugly wife and hideous troll-spawn now?
How unusual for a grandfather to think that. I've seen American babies. Why do Americans have such ugly babies and obnoxious children? And I'm not just saying that. If you didn't recognise (no surprise there) an argument then why are you always replying to my comments?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I'm sure if your babies were regarded as ugly by others, you'd still would regard them as beautiful as most mothers would along with good behavior.

PhilX
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: then why are you always replying to my comments?
Occasionally I'm just looking for amusement, so I poke the idiot with a stick just to watch her dance.
vegetariantaxidermy

thedoc wrote:
Occasionally I'm just looking for amusement, so I poke the idiot with a stick just to watch her dance.
Yes, 'doc'. Whatever you say. Everyone know how brilliant you are. Your posts are stunningly eloquent.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

thedoc wrote:
Yes, 'doc'. Whatever you say. Everyone know how brilliant you are. Your posts are stunningly eloquent.
Thankyou, I'll try to tone them down a bit, just for you.
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

thedoc wrote:
thedoc wrote:
Thankyou, I'll try to tone them down a bit, just for you.
Doc I think it's wonderful how you extend a helping hand to those that are crippled, whether physically or mentally challenged.

PhilX
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:That's why you constantly pick at me when I'm not even engaging with you
He does the same thing with me, VT, even though I always treat him with the utmost politeness and respect. I think he's just one of those people who like to cause trouble.
vegetariantaxidermy

Harbal wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:That's why you constantly pick at me when I'm not even engaging with you
He does the same thing with me, VT, even though I always treat him with the utmost politeness and respect. I think he's just one of those people who like to cause trouble.
True, and then he gets all self-righteous and 'morally superior' at the appalling 'abuse' hurled at his tender little snow-flake of a self. He's a crashing bore and I think he knows it, so he has to constantly make snide comments to get noticed. He would be completely invisible otherwise. A total wanker.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: A total wanker.
As much as I hate to speak ill of people, I fear you may be right.