Turds New Forum

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

surreptitious57
Posts: 1575
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:09 am

Turds New Forum

Post by surreptitious57 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:54 am


http://vivariumforums.createaforum.com/

Some of you old ones that used to post over at I Love Philosophy back in the day might remember Turd Ferguson
Well he has now left ILP and formed his own philosophy forum and so anyone interested just click the link above

EchoesOfTheHorizon
Posts: 375
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:08 am

Re: Turds New Forum

Post by EchoesOfTheHorizon » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:45 pm

Looks kinda dead, and who would be disgusting enough to name themselves after poop?

thedoc
Posts: 6309
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:18 pm

Re: Turds New Forum

Post by thedoc » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:59 pm

"I wouldn't want to join a group that would have me as a member."

davidm
Posts: 1167
Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 7:30 pm

Re: Turds New Forum

Post by davidm » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:12 pm

The design, layout and color scheme is absolutely hideous ... that alone rules out posting there. Why can't people who have no clue about Web design enlist someone who does?

davidm
Posts: 1167
Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 7:30 pm

Re: Turds New Forum

Post by davidm » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:13 pm

Never put white type on a a black ground and expect to be taken seriously ... do not center type when it should be flush left ... do not have murky navigation ... do not use a picture of donald trump for ANY reason ... the list goes on ... what a godawful mess!!!

EchoesOfTheHorizon
Posts: 375
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:08 am

Re: Turds New Forum

Post by EchoesOfTheHorizon » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:30 pm

I know David, I was appalled when I saw it.

thedoc
Posts: 6309
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:18 pm

Re: Turds New Forum

Post by thedoc » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:49 pm

The same goes for Satyr.

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 6154
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Turds New Forum

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:56 pm

Total members:7 Latest comment:Harbal.
The Trump photo is rather off-putting. Makes it look like a biblebelt forum.

EchoesOfTheHorizon
Posts: 375
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:08 am

Re: Turds New Forum

Post by EchoesOfTheHorizon » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:19 am

I vomited a little in my mouth when I saw it. Wish someone would ****-punch this guy. What a loser.

thedoc
Posts: 6309
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:18 pm

Re: Turds New Forum

Post by thedoc » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:34 pm

EchoesOfTheHorizon wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:19 am
I vomited a little in my mouth when I saw it. Wish someone would ****-punch this guy. What a loser.
Harbal isn't so bad, once you get to know him and don't expect much from him.

User avatar
Seleucus
Posts: 667
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 3:53 am

Re: Turds New Forum

Post by Seleucus » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:22 pm

Looks like Satyr contributed so it must be at least an okay group.

EchoesOfTheHorizon
Posts: 375
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:08 am

Re: Turds New Forum

Post by EchoesOfTheHorizon » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:59 pm

Terrible group.

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 6154
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Turds New Forum

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:07 pm

thedoc wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:34 pm
EchoesOfTheHorizon wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:19 am
I vomited a little in my mouth when I saw it. Wish someone would ****-punch this guy. What a loser.
Harbal isn't so bad, once you get to know him and don't expect much from him.
😆

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 6154
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Turds New Forum

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:08 pm

Seleucus wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:22 pm
Looks like Satyr contributed so it must be at least an okay group.
I knew you reminded me of someone.

User avatar
Seleucus
Posts: 667
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 3:53 am

Re: Turds New Forum

Post by Seleucus » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:19 am

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:08 pm
Seleucus wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:22 pm
Looks like Satyr contributed so it must be at least an okay group.
I knew you reminded me of someone.
I've known him at least 10 years.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: gaffo and 6 guests