Did you know that you don't need to register a gun in

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Philosophy Explorer

Re: Did you know that you don't need to register a gun in

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

bobevenson wrote:The reason P&G abandoned its iconic moon-and-stars logo is the paper, "That Infamous Logo," http://church-of-ouzo.com/pdf/infamous-logo.pdf, the title taken from a Cincinnati church sermon I happened to attend. P&G's big mistake was in answering my letters, but their biggest mistake was in not answering them. If you want information on P&G's satanic rumor problem, don't waste your time on Wikipedia, go directly to the source, Robert Merlin Evenson.
How many letters did you write and what were their content? Also did you send a copy of the document, That Infamous Logo, to P&G? For what purpose?

PhilX
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Well, let's see. The first letter was on July 4, 1984, addressed to the president of P&G along with the first copy of "The Ouzo Prophecy." It was just a joke suggesting the logo made a mockery of the mother of the Second Coming of Christ, and asking for his position on the question. The second letter was the first week of November, addressed to the public relations manager in response to an article in the Wall Street Journal quoting him as saying that P&G intended to take legal action against anybody making a satanic connection to P&G. Since it seemed to me that my July 4th letter to the president of the company would qualify for such legal action, I brought up my First Amendment rights under the U.S. Constitution. A couple of days later, I discovered that Satan could be found between Procter and Gamble in English gematria simplex (A=1 to Z=26) and sent him another letter with this additional information. A few days later, I thought about the three letters I had written to P&G. The first letter was just a joke, the second letter was about my constitutional rights to write the first letter. But why did I write the third letter? Did I really feel there was a satanic connection to P&G? My answer was no, and so I asked myself, "Why am I harassing P&G this way?" I didn't have an answer, and I guess that would have been the end of it, but then, in the first week of February, I got an angry letter from the public relations manager, and that was a big mistake because he wrote it on the same day the FBI agent came knocking at my door. But when I contacted the president about a possible illegal conspiracy between P&G and the FBI, the company made a decision to stonewall me, and that was their biggest mistake of all.
Philosophy Explorer

bobevenson wrote:Well, let's see. The first letter was on July 4, 1984, addressed to the president of P&G along with the first copy of "The Ouzo Prophecy." It was just a joke suggesting the logo made a mockery of the mother of the Second Coming of Christ, and asking for his position on the question. The second letter was the first week of November, addressed to the public relations manager in response to an article in the Wall Street Journal quoting him as saying that P&G intended to take legal action against anybody making a satanic connection to P&G. Since it seemed to me that my July 4th letter to the president of the company would qualify for such legal action, I brought up my First Amendment rights under the U.S. Constitution. A couple of days later, I discovered that Satan could be found between Procter and Gamble in English gematria simplex (A=1 to Z=26) and sent him another letter with this additional information. A few days later, I thought about the three letters I had written to P&G. The first letter was just a joke, the second letter was about my constitutional rights to write the first letter. But why did I write the third letter? Did I really feel there was a satanic connection to P&G? My answer was no, and so I asked myself, "Why am I harassing P&G this way?" I didn't have an answer, and I guess that would have been the end of it, but then, in the first week of February, I got an angry letter from the public relations manager, and that was a big mistake because he wrote it on the same day the FBI agent came knocking at my door. But when I contacted the president about a possible illegal conspiracy between P&G and the FBI, the company made a decision to stonewall me, and that was their biggest mistake of all.
How would we know you're not joking or kidding right now on this forum the way you were with P&G back then?

PhilX
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

A prophet never jokes.
Philosophy Explorer

bobevenson wrote:A prophet never jokes.
Which means you weren't a prophet back then.

PhilX
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Although my first letter to P&G was consciously just a joke, I believe it was actually an act of divine intervention in view of its aftermath.
Philosophy Explorer

bobevenson wrote:Although my first letter to P&G was consciously just a joke, I believe it was actually an act of divine intervention in view of its aftermath.
Then you have just contradicted yourself.

PhilX
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Any contradiction is due to divine intervention.
Philosophy Explorer

bobevenson wrote:Any contradiction is due to divine intervention.
And also means you never were a prophet for many years by your own admission.

PhilX
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Philosophy Explorer wrote:
Oh, no, I was visited by the mystical perfection of seven visions, four visual, two auditory and one automatic writing, starting when I was 7 or 8 years old, but it was many years before I became aware of being the subject of prophetic inspiration, guidance and intervention.
Philosophy Explorer

bobevenson wrote:
Philosophy Explorer wrote:
Oh, no, I was visited by the mystical perfection of seven visions, four visual, two auditory and one automatic writing, starting when I was 7 or 8 years old, but it was many years before I became aware of being the subject of prophetic inspiration, guidance and intervention.
To be a prophet, you must be aware so you weren't a prophet for many years.

PhilX
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

I guess you could say I was a prophet-in-waiting.