Volunteers needed.

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Harbal

Volunteers needed.

Post by Harbal »

I'm sick of RWStanding monopolising the unanswered topics section so I'm looking for volunteers to go on a rota to answer his posts. That section is for everyone, not just RWStanding. The next thing we know, he will be claiming exclusive possession, we have to act now.
Philosophy Explorer

Re: Volunteers needed.

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

Harbal wrote:I'm sick of RWStanding monopolising the unanswered topics section so I'm looking for volunteers to go on a rota to answer his posts. That section is for everyone, not just RWStanding. The next thing we know, he will be claiming exclusive possession, we have to act now.
Here's a solution. Post a reply to each of the guilty threads. Then he won't have a monopoly anymore.

PhilX
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Here's a solution. Post a reply to each of the guilty threads. Then he won't have a monopoly anymore.

PhilX
There's too many of them, that's why I need help.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Harbal wrote:
Philosophy Explorer wrote: Here's a solution. Post a reply to each of the guilty threads. Then he won't have a monopoly anymore.

PhilX
But then Philosophy Explorer would again reign supreme on there.
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Harbal wrote:

PhilX
But then Philosophy Explorer would again reign supreme on there.
You certainly would.

PhilX
Philosophy Explorer

Have you noticed that VT doesn't put up threads on this forum? I wonder why? :lol:

PhilX
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Philosophy Explorer wrote:Have you noticed that VT doesn't put up threads on this forum? I wonder why? :lol:

PhilX
Have you noticed how you don't churn out endless virus-infested links any more? Did you finally get treatment for the OCD?
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Philosophy Explorer wrote:Have you noticed that VT doesn't put up threads on this forum? I wonder why? :lol:

PhilX
Have you noticed how you don't churn out endless virus-infested links any more? Did you finally get treatment for the OCD?
I've been inoculated against you. :lol:

PhilX
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

PhilX
I have noticed how Philosophy Explorers threads miraculously disappear if they arn't going according to his plan..

What happened to your "Which way is time moving?" thread in the science section?
Philosophy Explorer

attofishpi wrote:

PhilX
I have noticed how Philosophy Explorers threads miraculously disappear if they arn't going according to his plan..

What happened to your "Which way is time moving?" thread in the science section?
Not miraculously. It was reentered under your OP without consultation according to the highlighted wording (in red).

PhilX
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Philosophy Explorer wrote:
attofishpi wrote:

PhilX

Not miraculously. It was reentered under your OP without consultation according to the highlighted wording (in red).

PhilX
We all know you are a thread spammer - but why do you insist on removing threads with no courtesy when other people have made the effort to respond?
Philosophy Explorer

attofishpi wrote:
attofishpi wrote:

PhilX
We all know you are a thread spammer - but why do you insist on removing threads with no courtesy when other people have made the effort to respond?
I'm not responsible for its removal. Why don't you ask the one who is responsible why he removed it? (btw how do you define spamming?)

PhilX
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

attofishpi wrote:

PhilX
I'm not responsible for its removal. Why don't you ask the one who is responsible why he removed it? (btw how do you define spamming?)

PhilX
Okay, so who is responsible? Thread spamming is an obvious metaphor for one that starts lots of threads.
Philosophy Explorer

attofishpi wrote:
attofishpi wrote:

PhilX
Okay, so who is responsible? Thread spamming is an obvious metaphor for one that starts lots of threads.
Since I'm not notified nor "consulted" as to who took down that thread and why, I'm afraid I can't respond to your inquiry. Sorry.

PhilX