~ Good Bones ~

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Arising_uk

Re: ~ Good Bones ~

Post by Arising_uk »

Philosophy Explorer wrote:What was the name of that show that All In The Family was based on? ...
Till Death Us Do Part.
Oh never mind, the American version is much better. ...
Don't be ridiculous as given the format they wouldn't travel. Although your title was typical saccharine Yank.
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Philosophy Explorer wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: I think Mick's suggestion of a year long cruise would be in order. Clearly brains take longer than a month to grow. :cry:
You must mean mickthinks. Funny how every time I think of him, you come up and vice-versa. I wonder why?

PhilX
Can't imagine. Are you implying we are the same person or something? There is something very wrong with you. I'm sorry for you in that way. Mental illness is a terrible affliction.
Then I must feel sorry for you as you seem to be afflicted with some type of mental illness. Your pretending to be a doctor doesn't impress me. Maybe you and Bob ought to get together in the snake pit as that may help both of you.

PhilX
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

You must mean mickthinks. Funny how every time I think of him, you come up and vice-versa. I wonder why?

PhilX
Can't imagine. Are you implying we are the same person or something? There is something very wrong with you. I'm sorry for you in that way. Mental illness is a terrible affliction.
Then I must feel sorry for you as you seem to be afflicted with some type of mental illness. Your pretending to be a doctor doesn't impress me. Maybe you and Bob ought to get together in the snake pit as that may help both of you.

PhilX
You don't have to be ashamed.
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Can't imagine. Are you implying we are the same person or something? There is something very wrong with you. I'm sorry for you in that way. Mental illness is a terrible affliction.

PhilX
You don't have to be ashamed.
Ashamed of what? You and Bob getting together? Would be therapeutic for both of you.

PhilX