~ Good Bones ~

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

thedoc

Re: ~ Good Bones ~

Post by thedoc »

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Wrong. I don't normally speak that creepy language, British.

PhilX
I wouldn't call it creepy, but it is good for comedy, in fact there are several British comedies that we do watch.
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

thedoc wrote:
Philosophy Explorer wrote: Wrong. I don't normally speak that creepy language, British.

PhilX
I wouldn't call it creepy, but it is good for comedy, in fact there are several British comedies that we do watch.
What was the name of that show that All In The Family was based on? Oh never mind, the American version is much better. Carroll O'Connor played some heck of a role. The British come up with some ideas, but we execute them much better doc. Another one was Three's Company.

PhilX
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Philosophy Explorer wrote:
thedoc wrote:

PhilX
What was the name of that show that All In The Family was based on? Oh never mind, the American version is much better. Carroll O'Connor played some heck of a role. The British come up with some ideas, but we execute them much better doc. Another one was Three's Company.

PhilX
How would you know if they are 'better' or not? Apparently you don't speak English. Btw, a horrible accent does not constitute a language.
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
thedoc wrote:

PhilX
How would you know if they are 'better' or not? Apparently you don't speak English. Btw, a horrible accent does not constitute a language.
I speak a better brand of English, American English. To correct you (and Heavens know, you need plenty of that), I don't bother speaking British. Sounds too stuffy to me.

PhilX
vegetariantaxidermy

PhilX
I speak a better brand of English, American English. To correct you (and Heavens know, you need plenty of that), I don't bother speaking British. Sounds too stuffy to me.

PhilX
There is no language 'British' you ignorant fuck. And have you ever really listened to yourselves?
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: How would you know if they are 'better' or not? Apparently you don't speak English. Btw, a horrible accent does not constitute a language.

PhilX
There is no language 'British' you ignorant fuck. And have you ever really listened to yourselves?
"No language British" You really are deprived. As I said, I don't speak stuffy British. Such a dull language and wasteful too.

PhilX
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: How would you know if they are 'better' or not? Apparently you don't speak English. Btw, a horrible accent does not constitute a language.

PhilX
Actually I have never listened to either of you, I can only read the words posted on a screen, if there is sound, Please tell me how to access it?
Philosophy Explorer

thedoc wrote:

PhilX
Actually I have never listened to either of you, I can only read the words posted on a screen, if there is sound, Please tell me how to access it?
She doesn't even want to say where she's from. It would take a miracle to get her to say how to access the sound.

PhilX
vegetariantaxidermy

thedoc wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: There is no language 'British' you ignorant fuck. And have you ever really listened to yourselves?
She doesn't even want to say where she's from. It would take a miracle to get her to say how to access the sound.

PhilX
I've said where I'm from many times, just more subtly than retarded Americans like you, Bill and Bob. I just find it hilarious the way Americans really believe there are only two Nationalities: 'British' and American, even though I've repeatedly said I'm not 'British'. Anyone on here with a brain knows where I'm from. I'm fairly certain of that. Not that it even matters.
Philosophy Explorer

thedoc wrote:

PhilX
I've said where I'm from many times, just more subtly than retarded Americans like you, Bill and Bob. I just find it hilarious the way Americans really believe there are only two Nationalities: 'British' and American, even though I've repeatedly said I'm not 'British'. Anyone on here with a brain knows where I'm from. I'm fairly certain of that. Not that it even matters.
Narniabiznus isn't a country which says nothing about your location. "Not that it even matters!!!" So your country means nothing.

PhilX
vegetariantaxidermy

PhilX
Narniabiznus isn't a country which says nothing about your location. "Not that it even matters!!!" So your country means nothing.

PhilX
Sigh. You are so stupid. And it doesn't matter on here. Why should it? It's not as if I'm the one thundering around telling everyone it's 'The GREATEST'.
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: I've said where I'm from many times, just more subtly than retarded Americans like you, Bill and Bob. I just find it hilarious the way Americans really believe there are only two Nationalities: 'British' and American, even though I've repeatedly said I'm not 'British'. Anyone on here with a brain knows where I'm from. I'm fairly certain of that. Not that it even matters.

PhilX
Sigh. You are so stupid. And it doesn't matter on here. Why should it? It's not as if I'm the one thundering around telling everyone it's 'The GREATEST'.
Empty words from an empty head. Now I see you're copying Bob Evenson (I always knew you had a thing for him). But now you realize that the USA is the greatest country on this planet. You can't disagree, heck you can't even say anything about your country so there you have it. :D

PhilX
vegetariantaxidermy

PhilX
Empty words from an empty head. Now I see you're copying Bob Evenson (I always knew you had a thing for him). But now you realize that the USA is the greatest country on this planet. You can't disagree, heck you can't even say anything about your country so there you have it. :D

PhilX
I think Mick's suggestion of a year long cruise would be in order. Clearly brains take longer than a month to grow. :cry:
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sigh. You are so stupid. And it doesn't matter on here. Why should it? It's not as if I'm the one thundering around telling everyone it's 'The GREATEST'.

PhilX
I think Mick's suggestion of a year long cruise would be in order. Clearly brains take longer than a month to grow. :cry:
You must mean mickthinks. Funny how every time I think of him, you come up and vice-versa. I wonder why?

PhilX
vegetariantaxidermy

PhilX
You must mean mickthinks. Funny how every time I think of him, you come up and vice-versa. I wonder why?

PhilX
Can't imagine. Are you implying we are the same person or something? There is something very wrong with you. I'm sorry for you in that way. Mental illness is a terrible affliction.