Impenitent

Re: Merry Christmas!

Post by Impenitent »

marjoram_blues

Post by marjoram_blues »

henry quirk wrote:...to everyone.
Thank you dear Hennery :)
Hope everyone's Christmas is as warm as a nice cuppa tea and as peaceful as the ginger nuts dunked therein.
All the best for 2017.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

And a Happy Festivus for the rest of us!

May holiday cheer warm you from head to toe.

May you get what you most desire (for Bob, that would be more blow-up dolls).

May we all keep laughing and dancing no matter how insane things seem sometimes.

Wishing you love, love, love, and then some more love!
TSBU

Post by TSBU »

Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Let me be the first to wish you a truly miserable Christmas, TSBU, you've earned it.
TSBU

Post by TSBU »

Harbal wrote:
Let me be the first to wish you a truly miserable Christmas, TSBU, you've earned it.
how? You are not the first :3
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

TSBU wrote: how? You are not the first
I suspect I won't be the last either.
TSBU

Post by TSBU »

Harbal wrote:
TSBU wrote: how? You are not the first
I suspect I won't be the last either.
Of course not. I would be worried in that case, and it's easiier this way. But tell me, what have I done to make you have such miserable feelings?
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

TSBU wrote: what have I done to make you have such miserable feelings?
I don't have any miserable feelings, I'm just wishing you the kind of Christmas you appear to want.
TSBU

Post by TSBU »

You mean a day like any other day, without people celebrating a tradition based in the lie of a guy who killed himself to serve others (but already based in other lies from before)? One without people seeing people they see once or twice a year and say wishes that they don't really think? without the supermarkets growing the price? Without the loittery getting money from stupid people? Without adds on tv showing small dogs? Without parents lying to their children about santa or things like that? Without the biggest number of suicides in the year, because of cold, and becuse of tv showing a warm lie?

Well, I don't see that as a miserable christmas, but thanks for wishing me that.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

TSBU wrote:You mean a day like any other day, without people celebrating a tradition based in the lie of a guy who killed himself to serve others (but already based in other lies from before)? One without people seeing people they see once or twice a year and say wishes that they don't really think? without the supermarkets growing the price? Without the loittery getting money from stupid people? Without adds on tv showing small dogs? Without parents lying to their children about santa or things like that? Without the biggest number of suicides in the year, because of cold, and becuse of tv showing a warm lie?
Yes, that's what I'm talking about, CHRISTMAS.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

TSBU wrote:You mean a day like any other day, without people celebrating a tradition based in the lie of a guy who killed himself to serve others (but already based in other lies from before)? One without people seeing people they see once or twice a year and say wishes that they don't really think? without the supermarkets growing the price? Without the loittery getting money from stupid people? Without adds on tv showing small dogs? Without parents lying to their children about santa or things like that? Without the biggest number of suicides in the year, because of cold, and becuse of tv showing a warm lie?

Well, I don't see that as a miserable christmas, but thanks for wishing me that.
There are two sides to every Schwartz, and if you look for the down side, that is what you will find. If you look for the up side, that is what you will find. Have a Merry Christmas, however you wish to interpret it.
TSBU

Post by TSBU »

thedoc wrote:

There are two sides to every Schwartz, and if you look for the down side, that is what you will find. If you look for the up side, that is what you will find. Have a Merry Christmas, however you wish to interpret it.
Psche. Happy no-birthday.
marjoram_blues

Post by marjoram_blues »

TSBU - I am not exactly full of the joys either. But I won't be saying ' Nein danke' to anyone wanting to share a bit of good spirit, even as an ex-believer. Welcome at any time of the year...

Harbal, I lost count of the numbers theme but we're bound to be well past 9, huh ?!