I Hate Cars with Tinted Glass!

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

bobevenson

I Hate Cars with Tinted Glass!

Post by bobevenson »

You're never quite sure if the driver sees you giving him the finger.
Last edited by bobevenson on Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TSBU

Re: I Hate Cars with Tinted Glass!

Post by TSBU »

Sometimes I wonder if some people on internet are a carefully designed parody
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

bobevenson wrote:You're never quite sure if the driver sees you giving him the finger.
Actually, you're the one who can't see what they're doing.

What does your whiney post have to do with philosophy? It's certainly not NEWS because you seem to hate everything that isn't your own fabrication.

Speaking of which... do you have moderator privileges on this forum, Bob? Threads have a way of disappearing when perhaps you might not like the kind of fully-justified-and-honest responses you get to the madness you bombard everyone with. I'm asking because this level of moderation doesn't seem to be occurring for other people. So how is it that it happens for you?
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

Lacewing wrote:
bobevenson wrote:You're never quite sure if the driver sees you giving him the finger.
Actually, you're the one who can't see what they're doing.

What does your whiney post have to do with philosophy? It's certainly not NEWS because you seem to hate everything that isn't your own fabrication.

Speaking of which... do you have moderator privileges on this forum, Bob? Threads have a way of disappearing when perhaps you might not like the kind of fully-justified-and-honest responses you get to the madness you bombard everyone with. I'm asking because this level of moderation doesn't seem to be occurring for other people. So how is it that it happens for you?
To be fair about it Lacewing, he did post in the Lounge. But it goes to show you how tinted Bob's mind is. He got tired of keeping his middle finger up his crack and wants to show the world what he really thinks of it - unless Ofc his Divine Guidance told him to do that.

PhilX
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Philosophy Explorer wrote:To be fair about it Lacewing, he did post in the Lounge.
Asking Lacewing to be fair about something is like asking Satan not to be so evil.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

bobevenson wrote:
Philosophy Explorer wrote:To be fair about it Lacewing, he did post in the Lounge.
Asking Lacewing to be fair about something is like asking Satan not to be so evil.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bob, please answer: Do you have moderator privileges on this forum?
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Privileges? I can't turn around without being kicked in the ass!
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

bobevenson wrote:Privileges? I can't turn around without being kicked in the ass!
Oh, you poor baby, let's all have a group hug.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Harbal wrote:
bobevenson wrote:Privileges? I can't turn around without being kicked in the ass!
Hmm, 'group hugs'. Another delightful 'gift' that the yanks have inflicted on the planet.
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Harbal wrote:
Hmm, 'group hugs'. Another delightful 'gift' that the yanks have inflicted on the planet.
Along with the gift of the British teaching the Indians how to scalp.

PhilX
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Hmm, 'group hugs'. Another delightful 'gift' that the yanks have inflicted on the planet.
I'm still waiting for Thanks giving to land on our doorstep with a vengeance, just like Trick or fucking Treat did.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

The driver is always giving YOU the finger, you can rely on that.
Last edited by Hobbes' Choice on Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

TSBU wrote:Sometimes I wonder if some people on internet are a carefully designed parody
A Bob is sadly the real thing. You can't make this shit up; or at least I cannot see why anyone would want to waste their times making him up.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

Harbal wrote: I'm still waiting for Thanks giving to land on our doorstep with a vengeance, just like Trick or fucking Treat did.
Be careful what you wish for, you might get it.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Harbal wrote:Trick or fucking Treat
Wow... they do things differently where you live! Here in America, the treat is candy (for children).

But sure, by all means, adapt the celebration for adults in whatever way suits your country.