LET'S GO TO OKLAHOMA !!

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Philosophy Explorer

Re: LET'S GO TO OKLAHOMA !!

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:
Philosophy Explorer wrote:However let me say this. The US was not formed for the benefit of the world and its philosophy (which it practices less of in current times) is isolationism so the US government is under no obligation (aside from any treaty or agreement) to feed and take care of the rest of the world. One of the reasons why it does is if the US stands to gain something in return.

PhilX

It's a shame then that you don't fuck off and keep your interfering, exploiting, warmongering nose out of everything!!
You'd soon be fucked if you really kept yourself to yourself.
If we did that, you may not even be the fuck around since we came to the aid of the UK (even before Pearl Harbor when we were doing the Lend-Lease program). So you don't know the fuck what you're talking about.

PhilX
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Philosophy Explorer wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote:
Philosophy Explorer wrote:However let me say this. The US was not formed for the benefit of the world and its philosophy (which it practices less of in current times) is isolationism so the US government is under no obligation (aside from any treaty or agreement) to feed and take care of the rest of the world. One of the reasons why it does is if the US stands to gain something in return.

PhilX

It's a shame then that you don't fuck off and keep your interfering, exploiting, warmongering nose out of everything!!
If we did that, you may not even be the fuck around since we came to the aid of the UK (even before Pearl Harbor when we were doing the Lend-Lease program). So you don't know the fuck what you're talking about.

PhilX
When you sell arms to another country, you do not deserve any thanks. SO fuck off.
As for WW2. Hitler declared war against the US, so it's not like the US had a fucking choice.

We (and I mean the UK and the US) have Russia to thank far more than the rest of the world combined for for its massive war effort in the defeat of the Axis.
Last edited by Hobbes' Choice on Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:

PhilX

PhilX
How long are you lot going to harp on about WW11 as if you won it single handedly? There's no way of knowing what would have happened if the US hadn't joined in (and not for altruistic reasons). As a matter of fact Germany's fate was pretty well sealed when it decided to invade Russia. You yanks are just so full of shit.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote:

PhilX
How long are you lot going to harp on about WW11 as if you won it single handedly? There's no way of knowing what would have happened if the US hadn't joined in (and not for altruistic reasons). As a matter of fact Germany's fate was pretty well sealed when it decided to invade Russia. You yanks are just so full of shit.
True.
The battle of Kursk alone made the American war effort look like a fair ground shooting stall.
Philosophy Explorer

Hobbes' Choice wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote:

PhilX
When you sell arms to another country, you do not deserve any thanks. SO fuck off.
As for WW2. Hitler declared war against the US, so it's not like the US had a fucking choice.

We (and I mean the UK and the US) far more to Russia for its massive war effort.
You missed the point of this post so you can go fuck off.

PhilX
Philosophy Explorer

Hobbes' Choice wrote:

PhilX
You must be sitting on your brains because the German invasion of Russia occurred after Pearl Harbor. And I'll keep on going about WWII until it's drilled into your head.

PhilX
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Philosophy Explorer wrote: You must be sitting on your brains because the German invasion of Russia occurred after Pearl Harbor. And I'll keep on going about WWII until it's drilled into your head.

PhilX
I'm sorry you are mentally retarded, but that's hardly our fault.
Philosophy Explorer

Philosophy Explorer wrote: You must be sitting on your brains because the German invasion of Russia occurred after Pearl Harbor. And I'll keep on going about WWII until it's drilled into your head.

PhilX
I'm sorry you are mentally retarded, but that's hardly our fault.
You're no doctor and being retarded is your specialty.

PhilX
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

PhilX
You must be sitting on your brains because the German invasion of Russia occurred after Pearl Harbor. And I'll keep on going about WWII until it's drilled into your head.

PhilX
What you say is as irrelevant as you are.
Philosophy Explorer

Hobbes' Choice wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: How long are you lot going to harp on about WW11 as if you won it single handedly? There's no way of knowing what would have happened if the US hadn't joined in (and not for altruistic reasons). As a matter of fact Germany's fate was pretty well sealed when it decided to invade Russia. You yanks are just so full of shit.

PhilX
You and VT are an item, blockheads (plus trolls).

PhilX
Last edited by Philosophy Explorer on Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:

PhilX
You and VT are an item, blackheads (plus trolls).

PhilX
I know there must be a brain in there somewhere. Now consider why the fuck you brought WW2 into a discussion on fracking in Oklahoma, then had the stupidity to blame ME for being off thread.
You can be forgiven for shooting yourself in the foot, but it must be really painful when you keep digging yourself in that hole when you have damaged feet to dig it with.
You are the gift of stupidity that keeps in giving.
Philosophy Explorer

Hobbes' Choice wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote:

PhilX
I know there must be a brain in there somewhere. Now consider why the fuck you brought WW2 into a discussion on fracking in Oklahoma, then had the stupidity to blame ME for being off thread.
You can be forgiven for shooting yourself in the foot, but it must be really painful when you keep digging yourself in that hole when you have damaged feet to dig it with.
And you are the block of blockheads who couldn't get along without Wikipedia.

PhilX
Last edited by Philosophy Explorer on Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:

PhilX
And you are the block of blackheads who couldn't get along without Wikipedia.

PhilX
Try to read a post and respond to it once in your life. You might find some respect.
Philosophy Explorer

Hobbes' Choice wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote:

PhilX
Try to read a post and respond to it once in your life. You might find some respect.
Let's see you do all your posting without name calling. Then you may get more respect.

PhilX
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:

PhilX
Let's see you do all your posting without name calling. Then you may get more respect.

PhilX
Ya see there you go again. "block of blackheads"; what do you think this is?