Trump is in great danger!

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Skip

Re: Trump is in great danger!

Post by Skip »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Walker wrote: will he fire Putin? Will he promote Bebe?
I didn't know he was the boss of either of them.
Not yet....
But consider: What's the next stage? Where else is there for him to aspire?

Evict the UN and put the big neon sign up on that building, too. I understand there are many of those going cheap on e-bay as franchisees take them down in self-protection.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Arising_uk wrote:
HexHammer wrote:I know you are not very bright, but don't take it out on me.
Some other loon took this approach so I went online to test my 'brightness'. 137 IQ. :lol:

Here, test yours.
http://iq-test.co.uk/

Like all the other loons on this site this response just shows that you are talking bollocks as usual.
You are an "idiot savant" in other words a "rain man", insanely high IQ, but IQ tests only tests a limited amount of intelligences, you should know that.

You are only intelligent in linear logic, things such a machine can do. Machines aren't that bright yet.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

HexHammer wrote:
Arising_uk wrote:
HexHammer wrote:I know you are not very bright, but don't take it out on me.
Some other loon took this approach so I went online to test my 'brightness'. 137 IQ. :lol:

Here, test yours.
http://iq-test.co.uk/

Like all the other loons on this site this response just shows that you are talking bollocks as usual.
You are an "idiot savant" in other words a "rain man", insanely high IQ, but IQ tests only tests a limited amount of intelligences, you should know that.

You are only intelligent in linear logic, things such a machine can do. Machines aren't that bright yet.
Actually I did that test and came out at 139. I have a feeling they give everyone who does it around the same 'IQ'. It wasn't exactly a difficult test. :lol:
Pluto

Post by Pluto »

Trump is power pretending to be against it.
lenin.jpg
lenin.jpg (98.23 KiB) Viewed 3059 times
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

HexHammer wrote:You are an "idiot savant" in other words a "rain man", insanely high IQ, but IQ tests only tests a limited amount of intelligences, you should know that.
:lol: You taken the test yet? As on that one I only got 127 so results obviously vary according to test content, state of mind and environment at the time. Personally I reckon you can up your results by just doing lots of them. :)
Well I thought about this so went in search of other tests and found these EQ and SQ ones -

https://www.theguardian.com/life/table/ ... 42,00.html

And got an EQ of 45 and an SQ of 56.

Apparently average for EQ but a touch high for SQ. You can read what this is supposed to mean on the page.

Apparently this make my brain a 'male' one of the Type S to Extreme Type S. :lol: SOB will be surprised.

Then I took this one

http://personality-testing.info/tests/EQSQ.php

And came up with EQ 45 SQ 45 so all around average but still a Type S 'male' brain.

Just goes to show how in some areas of testing doing it twice affects the results. Although in the latter I gave only a 95% sureness of accuracy of answers so this might account for the difference.

Great fun these things - look forward to your results.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Actually I did that test and came out at 139. I have a feeling they give everyone who does it around the same 'IQ'. It wasn't exactly a difficult test. :lol:
:) Not quite as on this one I got 127, it was another that I took that gave me 137 because SOB asked me if my IQ was 10 and I didn't know so went for a quick check.

U b uber smart!! :D
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Arising_uk wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Actually I did that test and came out at 139. I have a feeling they give everyone who does it around the same 'IQ'. It wasn't exactly a difficult test. :lol:
:) Not quite as on this one I got 127, it was another that I took that gave me 137 because SOB asked me if my IQ was 10 and I didn't know so went for a quick check.

U b uber smart!! :D
It was the earlier link I did. Just shows it's rubbish then if you did a different one and got a completely different score.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Arising_uk wrote:
HexHammer wrote:You are an "idiot savant" in other words a "rain man", insanely high IQ, but IQ tests only tests a limited amount of intelligences, you should know that.
:lol: You taken the test yet? As on that one I only got 127 so results obviously vary according to test content, state of mind and environment at the time. Personally I reckon you can up your results by just doing lots of them. :)
Well I thought about this so went in search of other tests and found these EQ and SQ ones -

https://www.theguardian.com/life/table/ ... 42,00.html

And got an EQ of 45 and an SQ of 56.

Apparently average for EQ but a touch high for SQ. You can read what this is supposed to mean on the page.

Apparently this make my brain a 'male' one of the Type S to Extreme Type S. :lol: SOB will be surprised.

Then I took this one

http://personality-testing.info/tests/EQSQ.php

And came up with EQ 45 SQ 45 so all around average but still a Type S 'male' brain.

Just goes to show how in some areas of testing doing it twice affects the results. Although in the latter I gave only a 95% sureness of accuracy of answers so this might account for the difference.

Great fun these things - look forward to your results.
Took a test 1999 with 131.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Arising_uk wrote:[...]yaddayadda ..bla bla ...bla ..I'm oooh sooo smart!![...]
Now that you claim to be oooh sooo smart, please solve this one
I have a brilliant doctor friend, who uncritically told me a story he heard in a auditorium filled with fellow doctors at Panum (danish educational institute ..or something)

Quote:
2 garbage men, who had been in the buisness for 2 decades, who had sufferd foul odeurs through out their career, took on a vacation to Turkey and went to the perfume streets.
As they walked the one would become ill, and in the end fell to the ground. The helpful perfume sellers would aid the poor man with their smelling salts, but only making him go to a deeper coma.
The other garbage man would realize it was the thick odour in the street that caused the problem, and pulled his friend out to cleaner air, which helped and he would awaken from the coma.

Conclusion: each their scent.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

HexHammer wrote:Took a test 1999 with 131.
Then this presumably mean you are an "idiot savant" in other words a "rain man" with an insanely high IQ, but IQ tests only test a limited amount of intelligence and you should know that.

Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

HexHammer wrote:
I don't claim this at all. You said I'm not very bright and I pointed out that on an IQ test I appear to be reasonably so. You then said I'm a machine so I checked an EQ and an SQ test and this said I'm fairly average emotionally but a touch systematic and have what is called a 'male' brain.

Looking forward to your EQ and SQ results.
I have a brilliant doctor friend, who uncritically told me a story he heard in a auditorium filled with fellow doctors at Panum (danish educational institute ..or something)

Quote:
2 garbage men, who had been in the buisness for 2 decades, who had sufferd foul odeurs through out their career, took on a vacation to Turkey and went to the perfume streets.
As they walked the one would become ill, and in the end fell to the ground. The helpful perfume sellers would aid the poor man with their smelling salts, but only making him go to a deeper coma.
The other garbage man would realize it was the thick odour in the street that caused the problem, and pulled his friend out to cleaner air, which helped and he would awaken from the coma.

Solve what?
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Arising_uk wrote:
HexHammer wrote:Took a test 1999 with 131.
Then this presumably mean you are an "idiot savant" in other words a "rain man" with an insanely high IQ, but IQ tests only test a limited amount of intelligence and you should know that.

Ýes yes mr Parrot!
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Arising_uk wrote:
HexHammer wrote:
I don't claim this at all. You said I'm not very bright and I pointed out that on an IQ test I appear to be reasonably so. You then said I'm a machine so I checked an EQ and an SQ test and this said I'm fairly average emotionally but a touch systematic and have what is called a 'male' brain.

Looking forward to your EQ and SQ results.

Quote:

Solve what?
Never said you are a machine, I said you have the logic of a machine which is liniar ..yet.

..and exactly, all these test you have taken, only pose a defined problem, with a definitive answer.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

HexHammer wrote:... Never said you are a machine, I said you have the logic of a machine which is liniar ..yet.
You have it wrong, computers just implement the logic of Man's Reason.
..and exactly, all these test you have taken, only pose a defined problem, with a definitive answer.
The EQ and SQ one's don't. I look forward to your results.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Arising_uk wrote:
HexHammer wrote:... Never said you are a machine, I said you have the logic of a machine which is liniar ..yet.
You have it wrong, computers just implement the logic of Man's Reason.
The EQ and SQ one's don't. I look forward to your results.
You clearly don't know what you are talking about, nullifying your alleged "high intellect".

All your silly tests are worthless, it only really shows a few aspects of the personality and general brain power with IQ tests, if they actually are so good as you think they are, it would be easy and useful for selecting a good presidential candidate or a brilliant employee.

These tests can't show "field experience", situational awareness, etc etc.

..so year, as usual you don't know what you are talking about. So I won't waste time on your silly test, I've seen them too many times before and they are a good waste of time!