Trump is in great danger!

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

HexHammer

Trump is in great danger!

Post by HexHammer »

Since he wants to end the corruption, there's a great chance he will be assassinated.
Philosophy Explorer

Re: Trump is in great danger!

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

The Secret Service and other agencies will see it doesn't happen.

PhilX
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Perhaps, but by his own 'side'. They might get upset when they realise they have been duped by a master manipulator.
Skip

Post by Skip »

I'm having trouble deciding between the widow and heir apparent.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Perhaps, but by his own 'side'. They might get upset when they realise they have been duped by a master manipulator.
Uhmmm I'm not sure that you know what you are talking about. Hillbilly was the master manipulator. She has so much power that she made 5 FBI agents shut up, she has about 40 murders on her un-official record that wanted to witness against her, but they always accidently die. If you noticed all mainstream media was on her side!
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

HexHammer wrote:... she has about 40 murders on her un-official record that wanted to witness against her, but they always accidently die. If you noticed all mainstream media was on her side!
What a load of old bollocks you talk. Why am I not surprised that you are a conspiracy nut along with being a godbothering lunatic.

Trump is in about the same danger as Hilary would have been and maybe a bit less as all the right-wing gun nuts are on his side.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

HexHammer wrote:Since he wants to end the corruption, there's a great chance he will be assassinated.
:lol: What corruption does he want to end?

Maybe he ought to start with paying his taxes like the rest of the 'working' men of America.
vegetariantaxidermy

HexHammer wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Perhaps, but by his own 'side'. They might get upset when they realise they have been duped by a master manipulator.
Uhmmm I'm not sure that you know what you are talking about. Hillbilly was the master manipulator. She has so much power that she made 5 FBI agents shut up, she has about 40 murders on her un-official record that wanted to witness against her, but they always accidently die. If you noticed all mainstream media was on her side!
I'm well aware that she had the media on her side. I don't think she's going to have him murdered though. :|
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:I'm well aware that she had the media on her side. I don't think she's going to have him murdered though. :|
..sigh!
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Arising_uk wrote:
HexHammer wrote:... she has about 40 murders on her un-official record that wanted to witness against her, but they always accidently die. If you noticed all mainstream media was on her side!
What a load of old bollocks you talk. Why am I not surprised that you are a conspiracy nut along with being a godbothering lunatic.

Trump is in about the same danger as Hilary would have been and maybe a bit less as all the right-wing gun nuts are on his side.
I know you are not very bright, but don't take it out on me.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

HexHammer wrote:I know you are not very bright, but don't take it out on me.
Some other loon took this approach so I went online to test my 'brightness'. 137 IQ. :lol:

Here, test yours.
http://iq-test.co.uk/

Like all the other loons on this site this response just shows that you are talking bollocks as usual.
Skip

Post by Skip »

Shame on the media!
How dare they prefer sane competency over petulant vituperation ?
Well, never mind - they're all going to be muzzled, if not lynched, as befits government of/by/for The Donald.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Skip wrote:Shame on the media!
How dare they prefer sane competency over petulant vituperation ?
Well, never mind - they're all going to be muzzled, if not lynched, as befits government of/by/for The Donald.
Trump TV, with frequent appearances by The Donald himself, where he can speak his mind directly at length to the American public, bypassing the filter of the media.

The Reality Show will be: The State of the World. The broadcast signal will be sent to relays from the roof of the White House. On-demand providers will get either get big tax breaks, or perhaps a novel form of reward for offering Trump TV, even at the coffee shop and waiting-room level of reward.

No need to install the broadcast monitors in public gathering places such as airports. The infrastructure is already in place. Install a receiver/transmitter in the monitors, and collect the data for facial recognition and time stamps.

Monday morning at the water cooler folks will wonder, will he fire Putin? Will he promote Bebe?
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

I'm sitting here on the other side of the pond and I must say, some of you joke but I really hope neither Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Pence , Kaine or ANY OTHER elected politician is shot at. ESPECIALLY NOW. Last night there were a half-dozen large protests in major U.S. cities. There are over 300,000,000 guns known to be in circulation in America. That's one for ever man, woman, & child.

A shooting - especially now would be like throwing a matchstick into a dynamite shack.

Don't want to see that happen. DON'T EVER want to see that happen.

*Can't wait til emotions die-down...

vegetariantaxidermy

Walker wrote: will he fire Putin? Will he promote Bebe?
I didn't know he was the boss of either of them.