Trump has just changed his campaign slogan...

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Harbal

Re: Trump has just changed his campaign slogan...

Post by Harbal »

Lacewing wrote: See... if you made hats (just like his) with this slogan, you could make big bucks!
I'd get one. Even if I say so myself, I carry a hat quite well. I can even pull off wearing two at one, although if I pulled off the second one it might get me into trouble.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Harbal wrote:Even if I say so myself, I carry a hat quite well. I can even pull off wearing two at one, although if I pulled off the second one it might get me into trouble.
I'm sure you wear multiple hats better than anyone here, Harbal. It's not something that just anyone can do.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Lacewing wrote: I'm sure you wear multiple hats better than anyone here, Harbal. It's not something that just anyone can do.
Yes but the trick is never to reveal what is under the hat if one wants to retain one's credibility.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Harbal wrote:the trick is never to reveal what is under the hat if one wants to retain one's credibility.
Ah yes, the old question of "guess what's under my hat" -- a contemplation for the ages. Fanciful delusion or divine mystery? We may never be able to tell the difference.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Lacewing wrote:Delusional fantasy or cosmic mystery?
Or big disappointment.
We may never be able to tell the difference.
Very little turns out to be what it seems.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Harbal wrote:Or big disappointment.
All potentials are in play.
Harbal wrote:Very little turns out to be what it seems.
In my experience, things more often turn out to be better or more sensible than I could imagine, even if they're different than I expect/hope. But maybe that's just because it's my nature (whether or not it's delusional) to see value everywhere I look... no matter the outcome. It's a helpful strategy for accepting just about anything -- which is surely, in part, a coping skill from childhood.

Whatever gets us through...