Should Trump go to jail?

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Arising_uk

Re: Should Trump go to jail?

Post by Arising_uk »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Known as a groper of women, not a fucking paedophile!
Who Rolf or Trump? If Rolf then children and if Trump then its about him denying on live TV that he has done any such thing.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Arising_uk wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Known as a groper of women, not a fucking paedophile!
Who Rolf or Trump? If Rolf then children and if Trump then its about him denying on live TV that he has done any such thing.
You are just trying to be annoying. Go play with bob if you are bored, it's what you excell at.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:OMG. I'm not your babysitter. Find out about these people yourself! And any links or articles I post are just ignored anyway, so go off and play with your friend bob.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jeffrey-s ... 68938.html
And yet you post a link anyway. :roll:
But everyone's so agenda-driven that they ignore any facts that don't support their agenda. I could post actual wikileaks emails, but for some reason my computer won't let me go into any websites with the word 'wiki' in them (and that's not a joke). You will have to look them up if you really want to.
You are without doubt one of the most agenda driven people upon this forum and we've had this discussion about America and it's actions in the world before, so we'll just have to agree to disagree about who we'd like to be wielding the big stick in the world today. Now of course I'd like the world to be all flowers and peace but I doubt it's going to happen and I've yet to hear from you what you think the world would actually be like without American involvement and what you would want your country to be doing and saying if this was the case?
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:You are just trying to be annoying. ...
No I'm not. I'm unsure who you were talking about, the one who fiddled with children or the one who lied about groping women because he knew he could get away with it?
Go play with bob if you are bored, it's what you excell at.
Save your petty ploys for those who give a stuff.
vegetariantaxidermy

Arising_uk wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:You are just trying to be annoying. ...
No I'm not. I'm unsure who you were talking about, the one who fiddled with children or the one who lied about groping women because he knew he could get away with it?
Go play with bob if you are bored, it's what you excell at.
Save your petty ploys for those who give a stuff.
You are too fucking stupid to deal with. What's my 'agenda'? Being anti-war and pro-truth? Go fuck yourself. No one who's anti-war could possibly be pro-US. Your 'knowledge' of pretty much everything is desperately shallow and mob-driven. And sneering about 'flowers and peace' is typical. In case you hadn't noticed, most countries are capable of living peacefully alongside each other and it's American meddling that is driving us to WW111 (a wet dream for warmongers like you).
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: You are too fucking stupid to deal with. What's my 'agenda'? Being anti-war and pro-truth? Go fuck yourself. No one who's anti-war could possibly be pro-US. Your 'knowledge' of pretty much everything is desperately shallow and mob-driven. And sneering about 'flowers and peace' is typical. In case you hadn't noticed, most countries are capable of living peacefully alongside each other and it's American meddling that is driving us to WW111 (a wet dream for warmongers like you).
:lol: "most countries are capable of living peacefully alongside each other" get a grip, where are these havens of peace?

'Anti-war' and "Pro-truth" what does this even mean? Probably that you live in a country under the American umbrella and have had peace for the past few decades but whine and whinge about it. Personally I hope Trump wins and actually takes America back to its pre-world war isolationist stance, one because it'll beggar them and two that it'll make such as you have to face the realpolitik of the world.
vegetariantaxidermy

Arising_uk wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: You are too fucking stupid to deal with. What's my 'agenda'? Being anti-war and pro-truth? Go fuck yourself. No one who's anti-war could possibly be pro-US. Your 'knowledge' of pretty much everything is desperately shallow and mob-driven. And sneering about 'flowers and peace' is typical. In case you hadn't noticed, most countries are capable of living peacefully alongside each other and it's American meddling that is driving us to WW111 (a wet dream for warmongers like you).
:lol: "most countries are capable of living peacefully alongside each other" get a grip, where are these havens of peace?

'Anti-war' and "Pro-truth" what does this even mean? Probably that you live in a country under the American umbrella and have had peace for the past few decades but whine and whinge about it. Personally I hope Trump wins and actually takes America back to its pre-world war isolationist stance, one because it'll beggar them and two that it'll make such as you have to face the realpolitik of the world.
'American umbrella' :lol: What fucking planet are you from? And by 'truth' I mean facts--like actual emails, actual reasons for invasions as opposed to media-fed bullshit..
I would love to know what my 'agenda' is then, since Trump is as much of an obnoxious American caricature as it's possible to be, yet I would still rather have him than Hillary.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:'American umbrella' :lol: What fucking planet are you from? ...
The one where Japan doesn't rule Pacific Asia, where the Third Reich doesn't rule Europe from the Atlantic to the Pacific and after that the one where the Soviets don't rule Europe, where Chinese power is curtailed in the Pacific, that one. Which one are you on?
And by 'truth' I mean facts--like actual emails, actual reasons for invasions as opposed to media-fed bullshit.
What reasons do you think, the realpolitik of the world where countries vie for resources and fight for ideology. I have no love for America but want to know what you think will replace it if it goes isolationist, peace and love?
I would love to know what my 'agenda' is then, since Trump is as much of an obnoxious American caricature as it's possible to be, yet I would still rather have him than Hillary.
And I seriously hope you get your wish as I think you live in the antipodes and I'll be interested how you'll get on with a resurgent China claiming that part of the world and using military might to do so if they don't get their way.
vegetariantaxidermy

Arising_uk wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:'American umbrella' :lol: What fucking planet are you from? ...
The one where Japan doesn't rule Pacific Asia, where the Third Reich doesn't rule Europe from the Atlantic to the Pacific and after that the one where the Soviets don't rule Europe, where Chinese power is curtailed in the Pacific, that one. Which one are you on?
And by 'truth' I mean facts--like actual emails, actual reasons for invasions as opposed to media-fed bullshit.
What reasons do you think, the realpolitik of the world where countries vie for resources and fight for ideology. I have no love for America but want to know what you think will replace it if it goes isolationist, peace and love?
And I seriously hope you get your wish as I think you live in the antipodes and I'll be interested how you'll get on with a resurgent China claiming that part of the world and using military might to do so if they don't get their way.
You win. The US is responsible for everything that is great and good in the world, and it's the most benign and wonderful benefactor any of us could hope for. It's solely responsible for all world peace (it only attacks other countries constantly because that makes everything more peaceful). :lol: So you think China is worse because yanks happen to look more like you, and are thus more acceptable? :lol: Btw, China already owns much of Australasia. You are way behind the times. Go to Auckland and you will think the pilot made a wrong turn and ended up in China.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:...
You win. The US is responsible for everything that is great and good in the world, and it's the most benign and wonderful benefactor any of us could hope for. ...
It's not about winning nor your sarcasm, it's about me wondering what you think your world would be like without them. I'd be happy if you could convince me it would be any different or even less oppressive but you appear unable to describe such a world.
It's solely responsible for all world peace (it only attacks other countries constantly because that makes everything more peaceful). :lol:
No, I just don't think it'll be any less warlike but maybe once we're all under some other system it may well be less warlike, after all those who oppose it have been re-educated or killed. I do think it fairly solely responsible for me and the Soviets not living under the Third Reich and you not under the Rising Sun but maybe you'd have been happier under such a system.
So you think China is worse because yanks happen to look more like you, and are thus more acceptable? ...
No, I think them more acceptable because they are a democracy and not a communist dictatorship.
:lol: Btw, China already owns most of Australasia. You are way behind the times.
Because you sold it to them, would you be happier if they just took it?
vegetariantaxidermy

Arising_uk wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:...
You win. The US is responsible for everything that is great and good in the world, and it's the most benign and wonderful benefactor any of us could hope for. ...
It's not about winning nor your sarcasm, it's about me wondering what you think your world would be like without them. I'd be happy if you could convince me it would be any different or even less oppressive but you appear unable to describe such a world.
It's solely responsible for all world peace (it only attacks other countries constantly because that makes everything more peaceful). :lol:
No, I just don't think it'll be any less warlike but maybe once we're all under some other system it may well be less warlike, after all those who oppose it have been re-educated or killed. I do think it fairly solely responsible for me and the Soviets not living under the Third Reich and you not under the Rising Sun but maybe you'd have been happier under such a system.
So you think China is worse because yanks happen to look more like you, and are thus more acceptable? ...
No, I think them more acceptable because they are a democracy and not a communist dictatorship.
:lol: Btw, China already owns most of Australasia. You are way behind the times.
Because you sold it to them, would you be happier if they just took it?
I sold it? Really? And what difference does it make how it was done? It's done. The end result is the same. Oh, and if you object the SJWs like you come down on you like a ton of bricks. Btw, where did you get your crystal ball from? Your 'logic' is all arse about face.
Dubious

Post by Dubious »

Hate to be a servant in the White House if she gets there.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/201 ... mouth.html
vegetariantaxidermy

Dubious wrote:Hate to be a servant in the White House if she gets there.

I've read that she has a foul mouth.
Dubious

Post by Dubious »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:

You'd think her and Putin would get along quite well!!
vegetariantaxidermy

Dubious wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:

You'd think her and Putin would get along quite well!!
I hadn't heard that about Putin. As for Trump, he might be a buffoon who mouths off, but the fact that he has women in the highest positions of power in his company says more than his obnoxious private banter.