Should Trump go to jail?

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dubious

Re: Should Trump go to jail?

Post by Dubious »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Dubious wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: I've read that she has a foul mouth.
You'd think her and Putin would get along quite well!!
I hadn't heard that about Putin. As for Trump, he might be a buffoon who mouths off, but the fact that he has women in the highest positions of power in his company says more than his obnoxious private banter.
From what I've heard about Putin he seldom applies this kind of language to those in his service but when he gets mad he's powerhouse of invective which he just as easily applies to members of the UN, as I heard once in reply to someone who really pissed him off. It was obscenity on a grand scale with allusions to things you don't usually hear about in the West.

BTW, I read the Huffington Post article on Hillary Clinton. I almost always click on urls as a more detailed extension of the posts their embedded in provided I'm interested in the subject to begin with. Regarding me, if it weren't for some of the urls posters include the place would be a lot less interesting.
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

Six people corroborate one of Trump's victim's story:

https://www.google.com/amp/people.com/p ... urces/amp/

PhilX
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:I sold it? Really? ...
Did you complain, write to your MP, Prime Minister, join a protest group, engage in any protest? If not you sold it.
And what difference does it make how it was done? It's done. The end result is the same. ...
The difference is loads of dead bodies and the end result is that you can revoke what you've done.
Oh, and if you object the SJWs like you come down on you like a ton of bricks. ...
What's an SJW?
Btw, where did you get your crystal ball from? Your 'logic' is all arse about face.
In what sense?
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

Arising_uk wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:I sold it? Really? ...
Did you complain, write to your MP, Prime Minister, join a protest group, engage in any protest? If not you sold it.
And what difference does it make how it was done? It's done. The end result is the same. ...
The difference is loads of dead bodies and the end result is that you can revoke what you've done.
Oh, and if you object the SJWs like you come down on you like a ton of bricks. ...
What's an SJW?
Btw, where did you get your crystal ball from? Your 'logic' is all arse about face.
In what sense?
SJW = Social Justice Warrior?

PhilX