General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Hobbes' Choice

Re: Re:

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

thedoc wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote:
thedoc wrote:
Just like those who choose to live in England deserve what they get.
Indeed, enjoying the result of actually making a decision about what to do with my life, rather than stay put and moan about your shit country but not try to do anything about it.
I see that you neglected to respond to the other part of my post, so you can't be bothered to do, what you accuse others of not doing?
HA!!! You mean this idiot statement? "It's funny that some who post on an internet forum believe that everyone else is obliged to respond to that post to their satisfaction. As if the world owes them something."

Well you can make stupid observations until you are blue in the face, but I have no obligation to respond, especially it not being a fucking question.
So there you have it. I have in fact responded to your post in full. I guess you were talking about yourself.
Have you lost your sense of irony?
Of sorry - you are a yank and do not have one :lol: :lol:
Hobbes' Choice

Re:

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

henry quirk wrote:"not try to do anything about it"

But that's the thing: you don't know jack about what I do or don't, all you got is your tired, old, anti-americanism to guide you.

Pretty sure any answer I would have posted to your question would have been the 'wrong' answer, so why should I bother? And, as Doc pointed out, you got this misbegotten notion that just cuz you ask, you're owed an answer...lots of folks here and elsewhere feel similarly entitled...you all perhaps should come to grips with (1) not a soul owes you diddly, and (2) you got no power to compel diddly.
By your answer - You do jack shit.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:

But that's the thing: you don't know jack about what I do or don't, all you got is your tired, old, anti-americanism to guide you.

Pretty sure any answer I would have posted to your question would have been the 'wrong' answer, so why should I bother? And, as Doc pointed out, you got this misbegotten notion that just cuz you ask, you're owed an answer...lots of folks here and elsewhere feel similarly entitled...you all perhaps should come to grips with (1) not a soul owes you diddly, and (2) you got no power to compel diddly.
As Henry says, you don't know "jack shit" about what he does or doesn't do, so your comment only points up your ignorance.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

thedoc wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote:

As Henry says, you don't know "jack shit" about what he does or doesn't do, so your comment only points up your ignorance.
You do jack shit too.
I know this because you are just the type of morons that would be shouting it from the roof tops, if you got off your arses and did something; you'd both rather moan and whine like a couple of bitches on heat.