Ouzo, the Ultimate Game

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

bobevenson

Re: Ouzo, the Ultimate Game

Post by bobevenson »

Lacewing wrote:
Hobbes' Choice about Blob wrote:Yet he continues to make a complete ass of himself.
Yep, he clearly doesn't know how to do anything other than continually flapping his pie hole like a big baby wanting attention.
Are you unable or simply unwilling to answer my question?
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

bobevenson wrote:Are you unable or simply unwilling to answer my question?
Continually flapping your pie hole about the same old stuff. Like a big dumb baby wanting ALL the attention on itself. You deserve the same responses over and over.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

I guess I'll just chalk you up as being unable and unwilling even if you were able.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

bobevenson wrote:I guess I'll just chalk you up as being unable and unwilling even if you were able.
I guess this means you agree that you are a big dumb baby flapping your pie hole with the same stupid stuff over and over.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Lacewing wrote:
bobevenson wrote:I guess I'll just chalk you up as being unable and unwilling even if you were able.
I guess this means you agree that you are a big dumb baby flapping your pie hole with the same stupid stuff over and over.
Can't answer a simple question, can you, honey.
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

bobevenson wrote:Can't answer a simple question, can you, honey.
I hope somebody has an example of a simple question Bob is having difficulty answering.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

bobevenson wrote:Can't answer a simple question, can you, honey.
It always has to be about you, doesn't it, pie hole baby?
Last edited by Lacewing on Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

FlashDangerpants wrote:I hope somebody has an example of a simple question Bob is having difficulty answering.
:lol: Ooo! Ooo! Me sir!!
bobevenson wrote:Theist, agnostic, atheist. As Bob the Baptist, I can tell you that the first and third are fools, and absolute fools at that.
bobevenson wrote:Anybody who isn't an agnostic is a fool.
So tell us bob, are you an agnostic or an absolute fool?
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

bobevenson wrote:Wait a minute, are all of you saying that the two letters I mentioned are not mystical in nature, that they are both reasonable letters written with clear minds, and not in any way unusual? If you are, I have to seriously question your perspective.
Just to be clear, I think you should know that I think everyone else here, already questions your perspective, and just everything else about you. You very probably are on the outside looking in.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

Arising_uk wrote:
FlashDangerpants wrote:I hope somebody has an example of a simple question Bob is having difficulty answering.
:lol: Ooo! Ooo! Me sir!!
bobevenson wrote:Theist, agnostic, atheist. As Bob the Baptist, I can tell you that the first and third are fools, and absolute fools at that.
So Bob isn't even a fool or an absolute fool, he's down a few rungs on that ladder.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

thedoc wrote:
bobevenson wrote:Wait a minute, are all of you saying that the two letters I mentioned are not mystical in nature, that they are both reasonable letters written with clear minds, and not in any way unusual? If you are, I have to seriously question your perspective.
Just to be clear, I think you should know that I think everyone else here, already questions your perspective, and just everything else about you. You very probably are on the outside looking in.
I guess you can't answer the question either, huh?
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

bobevenson to doc wrote:I guess you can't answer the question either, huh?
Always has to be all about you.
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

bobevenson wrote:
thedoc wrote:
Here's a question I know you will never give a straightforward answer to. Do you come to this website to preach?

PhilX
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

bobevenson wrote:
thedoc wrote:
And you don't understand the answer.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

Philosophy Explorer wrote:
bobevenson wrote:
thedoc wrote:
Here's a question I know you will never give a straightforward answer to. Do you come to this website to preach?

PhilX
On Bills behalf, Yes.