Philosophy Explorer

Re: England Just Launched the World's Largest Aircraft

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:
Philosophy Explorer wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote:
I think you might be obsessed with me!!
Give us a kiss sweetie!
Nah, you already have your gay friend to play around with.

PhilX
homophobic too!
A perfect description of you, jackass.

PhilX
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:
Philosophy Explorer wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote:
I think you might be obsessed with me!!
Give us a kiss sweetie!
Nah, you already have your gay friend to play around with.

PhilX
homophobic too!
Yep, that's your description.

PhilX
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

It just crashed. "Oh, the Humanity!"
SpheresOfBalance

Post by SpheresOfBalance »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:
SpheresOfBalance wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote:Here's the MORONS claim.

SpheresOfBalance wrote:
Italy launched the first aircraft, the inventors name was Leonardo di Vinci

Not only has he not even bothered to discover the name of the inventor (it's DA not DI vinci), he made the most childish mistake of not even looking into the detail of this myth.
Clearly The Moron gets his facts from The History Channel.

Italy did not "launch" the first aircraft, because Leonardo did not build one, neither would it have worked had he done so.
Not even if he had the benefits of Silk, Nylon, Carbon Fibres, Aluminium or any other modern material.
Leonardo's (ahem!) "invention" did not even begin an evolution of aircraft in ANY sense.
Leonardo's sketches were for an human powered ORNITHOPTER; not any kind of aircraft that can work.

The "design" was nothing more than whimsy. Based on his anatomical knowledge of bird wings.

SO flap off you git!
Anyone can make a spelling error, while only losers call attention to it,.....
hardly the main point, just an indication that you rely on rumour rather then research. Had you bothered to investigate your silly claim, you might have noticed it was DA Vinci.
A totally wrong assumption, I did research, I just didn't copy and paste, relying upon my failing memory. But now I see why you screw up so often, your logic is flawed. Seemingly, you continually come to incorrect conclusions, because they are based upon invalid premises. It's a falsehood to believe that a spelling of Di Vinci instead of Da Vinci can 'only' be arrived at by not doing research. It would seem that the foolishness I oft see in your words is due to your assumptions, preconceived notions, limited vision, your either, not being capable, or taking the time to consider, all the possibilities, as to why something might be the case. You need to slow down and think a little longer. Not every answer is already packed up and ready to dispense, inside that head of yours. The worse thing you can do to yourself and others, is to be that old dog that can't be taught or learn new tricks.
I was being both funny and trying to make a point.

Peace, my friend!
Ho ho, how fucking hilarious!!
This is the funniest bit; :"Why not consult reference material instead of inserting your foot in your mouth? Oh, I forgot, because you actually believe you know it all, despite all the evidence to the contrary."
No I don't, there are many things I refuse to argue because I neither have no interest nor expertise. You are just unaware of them, because like I said, I refuse to argue them. :lol:

You had me rolling on the floor with that one!!
Hey, at least I can say one good thing about this last bit, I'm glad I helped you release some of those endorphins, they're good for you! ;-)
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

bobevenson wrote:It just crashed. "Oh, the Humanity!"
Er!? Which bit of trials don't you understand?

Still, lets see if a British company can make a success of an abandoned Pentagon project shall we.