BANNED IN THE USA.

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Philosophy Explorer

Re: BANNED IN THE USA.

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

bobevenson wrote:
Lacewing wrote:
bobevenson wrote: I've got a better idea, show me a list of ideas from Jesus Christ that have reached successful completion, and he's had over two thousand years to do it!
We don't even know for sure if such a SINGLE PERSON existed, Bob... so quit grasping at fantasy and dodging responsibility for yourself. Show us your own list.
I don't know who this "we" bullshit is, but I guarantee you a prophet doesn't need a fucking list!
That means you're not a prophet.

PhilX
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

bobevenson wrote:I've got a better idea, show me a list of ideas from Jesus Christ that have reached successful completion, and he's had over two thousand years to do it!
Er!? No bob, he died at a supposed 33 years old. He supposedly started preaching at 30 so he had 3 years to achieve whatever it was he wanted to achieve. The result, in two thousand years his little Jewish sect is the largest religion on the planet and his offshoots are thriving as well. You? Well in twenty odd years you've managed to do zip with your ideas.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Please, Christ's ideas have hardly come into fruition in two thousand years, and the only voices that have carried on his message are the book of Revelation and "The Ouzo Prophecy," which to date nobody understands except yours truly.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

bobevenson wrote:Please, Christ's ideas have hardly come into fruition in two thousand years, and the only voices that have carried on his message are the book of Revelation and "The Ouzo Prophecy," which to date nobody understands except yours truly.
You are a sad and lonely man.
Take a fucking look in the mirror at you sad face living your sad life.
No one cares about you are your (ahem!) "religion".
The only satisfaction you get is posters on PN ridiculing you. Like a dog that thrives on a beating everyday as that is the only attention he gets.
You ought to be put out of your misery.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

As you should know by now, a prophet is neither sad nor lonely.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

bobevenson wrote:As you should know by now, a prophet is neither sad nor lonely.
Exactly, and as you are both sad and lonely you ain't no prophet.
You could not prophesy your way out of a paper bag with a Bowie knife.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

bobevenson wrote:Please, Christ's ideas have hardly come into fruition in two thousand years, ...
Which ideas bob?
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

bobevenson wrote:... and the only voices that have carried on his message are the book of Revelation ...
But this was written years later for the Christian Churches and he was well dead by then?
and "The Ouzo Prophecy," which to date nobody understands except yours truly.
You're a liar as you said one other understands it. You're also full of shit as you said Christs Gospels were just wrapping paper.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Arising_uk wrote:
bobevenson wrote:Please, Christ's ideas have hardly come into fruition in two thousand years, ...
Which ideas bob?
How about, "For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled."-Revelation 17:17 (a description of the beast with 7 heads and 10 horns in chapter and verse)
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Arising_uk wrote:
bobevenson wrote:
and "The Ouzo Prophecy," which to date nobody understands except yours truly.
You're a liar as you said one other understands it. You're also full of shit as you said Christs Gospels were just wrapping paper.
One other person does understand "The Ouzo Prophecy," but I'm the only one who has ever understood the book of Revelation, even though I'm not all that familiar with it. And, yes, the first 65 books of the Bible are mere wrapping paper for Revelation, the 66th (mankind adds up to 66 in English gematria simplex, A=1 to Z=26).
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

bobevenson wrote:
Arising_uk wrote:
bobevenson wrote: You're a liar as you said one other understands it. You're also full of shit as you said Christs Gospels were just wrapping paper.
One other person does understand "The Ouzo Prophecy," but I'm the only one who has ever understood the book of Revelation, even though I'm not all that familiar with it. And, yes, the first 65 books of the Bible are mere wrapping paper for Revelation, the 66th (mankind adds up to 66 in English gematria simplex, A=1 to Z=26).
Yadda! Yadda! Yadda! *Yawn* *Yawn* *Yawn*.

In three years Jesus changed the world, in twenty you've not changed a thing.
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

Arising_uk wrote:
bobevenson wrote:
Arising_uk wrote:
Yadda! Yadda! Yadda! *Yawn* *Yawn* *Yawn*.

In three years Jesus changed the world, in twenty you've not changed a thing.
Oh yes he's changed. He's gone from one website to the next. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PhilX
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Arising_uk wrote:In three years Jesus changed the world.
Please, the book of Revelation wasn't even written until 96AD.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

bobevenson wrote:
Arising_uk wrote:In three years Jesus changed the world.
Please, the book of Revelation wasn't even written until 96AD.
Your manifesto must be pretty bad, not to have gathered at least ONE follower by now. Look at how huge Scientology has got in a handful of decades, and that was created on a bet, by an atheist science fiction writer. If that wasn't a 'clue' to the clueless fuckwits who follow it, then I don't know what is. People are desperate to follow ANYTHING to satisfy their Big Daddy obsession. Joseph Smith apparently saw a book made of 'golden plates' in the woods one night but an angel 'wouldn't let him take them' (how convenient). The angel was called 'moroni'. :lol: This very sane cult he founded believes in equal rights for women (all of one's forty wives get to tend to the needs of their 'one' husband for the same amount of time each day (and night)), and magic underwear that keeps the satanic 'others' (non morons) at bay.

"If you want to get rich, you start a religion." L Ron Hubbard. Fuck, he even admitted it, and he STILL has followers. :roll:
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

bobevenson wrote:Please, the book of Revelation wasn't even written until 96AD.
What's that got to do with anything that Christ did? And he did you know, changed the world with just three years effort. Whereas you've changed fuck all in twenty years.