Trumphorisms; real and imagined

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker

Re: Trumphorisms; real and imagined

Post by Walker »

This is a real Trump quote. Heard it just yesterday.
-
-
-
"I don't believe anything. I see things."
-
-
-
Walker

Post by Walker »

-

“Vision becomes reality.”

- I. Trump

-
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Dalek Prime wrote:
Harbal wrote:
Walker wrote:Why crawl and climb when you can fly.
What are you talking about?
Perhaps it's a Trump quote. Although he could have made it more apparent. Americans are always talking about soaring like eagles. Its a self-pep talk that makes them feel superior to the rest of us 'foreigners', whom they imagine crawl and climb like snakes and simians.
Didn't he say something about attacking Canada and taking it over?

'One – Secure our borders! The 9/11 hijackers came through Canada. If I were president during the attack, it never would have happened because I wouldn’t have let them in. Canada’s border along the North Pole is crucial. We need to keep an eye on Russia, and we can’t have Canada doing it when America is way, way better.

Two – The French Canadians. Who needs them? A war with Canada would be like also having a war with France. A two for one war.

Three – Beaver pellets. Their market hold on Beaver pellets is unfair, those beavers are American.

Four – Their money has ducks on it. We would be doing the Canadians a favor by taking them over.

Five – For oil. They are our biggest importer of oil. We’d be safer if it were ours. It would also show the Middle Eastern countries we aren’t afraid to go to war over oil.

Six – I’ll think of more later but trust me, there are at least ten reasons to go to war with Canada, you can see it in their beady Canadian eyes. Something fishy is going on above the current northern border. We could win that war in a day.'
Walker

Post by Walker »

Canada knows where its bread is buttered and is there a photo not shopped these days?

What makes Trump admired also makes him reviled but what’s most obvious is the optimism and will-to-yes that puts him into motion and surrounds him with beauty. How will this energy transmogrify if elected?

Hopefully the body can witness and physically survive the toxic avalanche of No arriving next week during the historic convention of Dems in the US of A. Strategies and tactics other than closing the sensory gates exist for such survival. Should be equally entertaining, if not moreso.
Walker

Post by Walker »

-
“You can’t expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you.”
-
Walker

Post by Walker »

DONALD J. TRUMP STATEMENT ON AMERICA’S FUTURE
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-rele ... of-america

"At Hillary Clinton’s convention this week, Democrats have been speaking about a world that doesn’t exist. A world where America has full employment, where there’s no such thing as radical Islamic terrorism, where the border is totally secured, and where thousands of innocent Americans have not suffered from rising crime in cities like Baltimore and Chicago.

"In the Democrats’ fantasy world, there is no problem with Hillary Clinton maintaining an illegal, exposed server full of classified information that could have been hacked by any foreign enemy, and in which Hillary Clinton risked prison time to delete 33,000 emails that were simply about yoga and wedding planning. In this world, there is no Hillary Clinton disaster in Syria, Libya and Egypt, ISIS doesn’t merit a mention, Iran isn’t on the path to nukes, convention stages don’t need American flags, and our great men and women of law enforcement, our police, do not need to be honored.

"I propose a different vision for America, one where we can break up Washington’s rigged system, and empower all Americans to achieve their dreams. In our vision, we will put America First.

"If we deliver this change, the future is limitless and we will Make America Great Again for everyone."
Walker

Post by Walker »

-
-
Q: "Know why they move winners from the basement to the top? From the dark corner to the light?

A: "Because a branch of a branch can't build a box big enough to explain me (Trump), and how I have created reality from vision."
-
-
Melchior

Post by Melchior »

Harbal wrote:
Walker wrote: Einstein was right. To be a plumber is preferable. To to be a better liver, one should be a plumber and apply the skills internally, not externally as would a fundamentalist interpreting metaphor literally.

Einstein was right. To be a plumber is preferable. To to be a better liver, one should be a plumber and apply the skills internally, not externally as would a fundamentalist interpreting metaphor literally.

Einstein was right. To be a plumber is preferable. To to be a better liver, one should be a plumber and apply the skills internally, not externally as would a fundamentalist interpreting metaphor literally.
The time when the effort put into doing this was worth it, has now past.
"Passed". Not "past".
Walker

Post by Walker »

How about that.
He focuses on truth.
He must a philosopher.
Powerful words.

“As you know, I am not a politician. I have worked in business, creating jobs and rebuilding neighborhoods my entire adult life. I’ve never wanted to learn the language of the insiders, and I’ve never been politically correct – it takes far too much time, and can often make more difficult.

“Sometimes, in the heat of debate and speaking on a multitude of issues, you don’t choose the right words or you say the wrong thing. I have done that, and I regret it, particularly where it may have caused personal pain. Too much is at stake for us to be consumed with these issues.

“But one thing I can promise you is this: I will always tell you the truth.

“I speak the truth for all of you, and for everyone in this country who doesn’t have a voice.”
Walker

Post by Walker »

“Tonight, I am asking for the vote of every African-American citizen in this country who wants a better future. The inner cities of our country have been run by the Democratic Party for 50 years. Their policies have produced only poverty, joblessness, failing schools, and broken homes. It is time to hold Democratic Politicians accountable for what they have done to these communities. It is time to hold failed leaders accountable for their results, not just their empty words.”

What he says is true.
This history has yet to be completely revised by the image makers because too many are still alive who have observed.

The vast number of Dem voters indicates that any rumors concerning the demise of gullibility are false.
Walker

Post by Walker »

-
-
-
“It used to be cars were made in Flint and you couldn’t drink the water in Mexico. Now cars are made in Mexico, and you can’t drink the water in Flint, but we’re going to turn this around.”
-
-
-
http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/c ... to-detroit
Walker

Post by Walker »

-
-
-
“Welcome, to all of you, Deplorables.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEiTKloMgBg
-
-
-
8)
(spoken as a tongue-in-cheek response to this ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZHp4JLWjNw)
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

I see Walker has achieved his natural state. Posting to a Forum in which he is being totally ignored, answering his own posts.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:I see Walker has achieved his natural state. Posting to a Forum in which he is being totally ignored, answering his own posts.
:lol:

Thanks Hobbes. Just as I thought I had almost reached universal block.

That Hobbesian commentary not only offers an opportunity for expansion and depth, but also brings an emotional, artistic score to mind for your presented theme (emotionalism being a dominant trait of Progressives associated with nurturing, caring, good intentions, and so on.)

(Imagine Clinton singing to Democrats, or vice versa)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B88-JB-YTas

Seriously, in rational fact even wisps of sequential timelines do add a dimension to evolving history other than rabid Leftist ideology. To get on the right side of history is to first mostly understand instead of firstly mostly bitch.

For instance, if your attention happens to be on the historically unfolding topic, you will have noticed that Trump is kinder and gentler now than he was months ago.

He hired good handlers. Good image makers with objective expertise to help him reshape his image into a mental form to insert into the mind of observers that has a chance to win the campaign.

Polling indicates this is effective for now.
This is because the reshaping is simply showing another aspect of his natural self.

The debates are the last hurdle other than the always-anticipated October surprise, and the debates appear heavily weighted in Clinton's favor.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Abandoned by the Huffington Post.

Why Hillary Lost: A Premature Obit
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/why ... 1497b491b6