I don't care if you're a wild one

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Green

I don't care if you're a wild one

Post by Green »

Imagine a planet with its peoples who are concerned with "true" eugenics, now imagine that dogma dictates reasoning in not only social structure but the scholastic, would this reality lay positive (earth reality as is) the NWO propaganda or negatively, as far as philosophical descent? Would it even matter, and if so then what does that say about political affiliation, pretending there is a legitimate correlation?
Bill Wiltrack

Re: I don't care if you're a wild one

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

Could you expand upon this?

I think you've got something here but the thesis is unclear to the over 150 viewers thus far...including me.

Terrapin Station

Post by Terrapin Station »

When people write stuff like the initial post in this thread, do they really read it back to themselves and say, "Oh yeah, that's easily intelligible to people who aren't already inside my head. The ideas are clear. It's grammatically sound. It reads like a magazine article"?
TSBU

Post by TSBU »

Terrapin Station wrote:When people write stuff like the initial post in this thread, do they really read it back to themselves and say, "Oh yeah, that's easily intelligible to people who aren't already inside my head. The ideas are clear. It's grammatically sound. It reads like a magazine article"?
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

"Imagine a planet with its peoples who are concerned with "true" eugenics"

Okay...I'm imagining it...know what I see?

A world filled with 'breeds' of humans not unlike breeds of dogs or cats or cows or whatever...a world of sanctioned genetic monsters.

Better stop that shit before it starts.

Stick with the tried and true: mutts and mongrels.