Walker

Re: Signs, Symptoms and Symbols of Attachment

Post by Walker »

Befo my time boss.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

Walker wrote:Befo my time boss.

Not really, She was still active on FreeThoughtForum as of last Sun. and she opened a thread on this forum in 2010 "New Discovery" and tried to revive it in 2014 with another thread "A revolution in thought".
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

When my nine year old plunks himself down on the sofa and uses me as a back rest...plenty of other places he could sit...he chooses to use my scrawny frame as his bean bag.

Wouldn't trade that "SIGN, SYMPTOM AND SYMBOL OF ATTACHMENT" for anything.
Walker

Post by Walker »

thedoc wrote:
Walker wrote:Befo my time boss.

Not really, She was still active on FreeThoughtForum as of last Sun. and she opened a thread on this forum in 2010 "New Discovery" and tried to revive it in 2014 with another thread "A revolution in thought".
Like I said. Not my world, until it is, which it's now not. Your world. If you want to discuss it, find and dandy. Playing 20 questions gets old pretty quick.
Walker

Re:

Post by Walker »

henry quirk wrote:When my nine year old plunks himself down on the sofa and uses me as a back rest...plenty of other places he could sit...he chooses to use my scrawny frame as his bean bag.

Wouldn't trade that "SIGN, SYMPTOM AND SYMBOL OF ATTACHMENT" for anything.
You’re most fortunate to experience unconditional love, henry quirk, as it transcends attachment to desire for reciprocation.