Hubris and Hillary Clinton

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Hubris and Hillary Clinton

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

thedoc wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: He's not exactly a refined old gent is he?
A "refined old gent", as in the "old boy's club" of most European countries? No thanks, we don't need it.
Hardly the point I was making. You're welcome to your loud-mouthed blow-arses. :)
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
thedoc wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: He's not exactly a refined old gent is he?
A "refined old gent", as in the "old boy's club" of most European countries? No thanks, we don't need it.
Hardly the point I was making. You're welcome to your loud-mouthed blow-arses. :)
That's "Loud mouthed blow-asses" to civilized human beings.
vegetariantaxidermy

thedoc wrote:
thedoc wrote:
Nonsense. Americans don't know the difference between an 'ass' (as in 'jackass) and a bottom. It's because they pronounce them both the same.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

thedoc wrote:
thedoc wrote:

We all know Americans like to suck off donkeys, and brag about it, but I do not think that was what she meant.
vegetariantaxidermy

Hobbes' Choice wrote:
thedoc wrote: That's "Loud mouthed blow-asses" to civilized human beings.

We all know Americans like to suck off donkeys, and brag about it,
Touche. :lol:
vegetariantaxidermy

Btw, what will HRC be called if she wins? 'Mrs. President'? 'Ms President'? Or will she stick with 'Mr'? What about 'mistress' or 'madam'?
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Btw, what will HRC be called if she wins? 'Mrs. President'? 'Ms President'? Or will she stick with 'Mr'? What about 'mistress' or 'madam'?
defendant

-Imp
vegetariantaxidermy

Impenitent wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Btw, what will HRC be called if she wins? 'Mrs. President'? 'Ms President'? Or will she stick with 'Mr'? What about 'mistress' or 'madam'?
defendant

-Imp
Americans are the weirdest species on the planet. Bush Jr. is directly responsible for millions of deaths and the mess all over the planet, yet y'all seem to think he's an ok guy. Hillary deletes some emails (and I doubt if 99 percent of Americans even understand what that's all about) and you want to hang her. Don't get me wrong. I think she's a vile warmongering bitch, but how about disliking someone for the RIGHT reasons for once!
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

Impenitent wrote:
defendant

-Imp
Inmate would be more accurate.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: . . . . . . . .
Hillary has committed crimes, Trump hasn't, and you can't tell the difference. You seem to think that being an American is a crime.
vegetariantaxidermy

thedoc wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: . . . . . . . .
Hillary has committed crimes, Trump hasn't, and you can't tell the difference. You seem to think that being an American is a crime.
Yes she has: war crimes. And why do you miss the point of everything I write? I didn't say Trump has committed crimes. None of you really care whether or not Hillary has committed crimes. If you like her you will dismiss the allegations. If you hate her you will accept them no matter what. The truth and facts don't come into the equation.
Doesn't it occur to you that perhaps outsiders can view the circus of American politics more objectively than Americans?
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Bush Jr., yet y'all seem to think he's an ok guy.

Hillary deletes some emails
Bush didn't commit any crimes, he got some bad advice and information, but he did his job.

Hillary and Bill have both lied to Congress, under oath, which is a crime, and Hillary is directly responsible for the deaths of Americans through some of her crimes.
vegetariantaxidermy

thedoc wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Bush Jr., yet y'all seem to think he's an ok guy.

Hillary deletes some emails
Bush didn't commit any crimes, he got some bad advice and information, but he did his job.

Hillary and Bill have both lied to Congress, under oath, which is a crime, and Hillary is directly responsible for the deaths of Americans through some of her crimes.
Thanks for proving my points. Do you think the rest of the world considers 'American lives' to be of more value than any others? In general Americans really are incapable of being reasoned with. Perhaps it's something in the water, or early brain-washing.
As for Bushcunt, take any psychopathic war criminal. Most of the time what they do is technically 'legal'. By your reckoning Hitler and Stalin weren't criminals either.
Could you please list the AMERICAN lives that have been lost because of Clinton's use of her home email system? It would help too if you would show the actual emails and how they killed AMERICANS. (But if you were referring to the deaths of American mercenary killers in Iraq, Syria, Libya etc. because of her hawkish warmongering then yes, she is responsible for the loss of AMERICAN lives (as opposed to 'other' human lives).

''Put simply, the polls are so close because both candidates are so unpopular.''
That's it in a nutshell really. I have a feeling the turnout for voting will be very low because so many people won't be able to bear to vote for either.
Greta

Post by Greta »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Americans are the weirdest species on the planet. Bush Jr. is directly responsible for millions of deaths and the mess all over the planet, yet y'all seem to think he's an ok guy. Hillary deletes some emails (and I doubt if 99 percent of Americans even understand what that's all about) and you want to hang her.
Exactly. I am amazed at the lack of consequence for GWB and the Republicans after wrecking the country's economy and reputation. Most simply don't mind ... that's okay, George, you're a good guy ... one of us ... not like those Satanic Clintons [sic].

The hubris of a former world power, recklessly throwing it all away in self indulgent ignorance and denial, like the Romans and others before them. This has created a power vacuum and the rest of the world is hoping that China - the beneficiary of the US's abject defection of leadership thanks to the Iraq madness - will be less cruel to other nations than it is to its own people and animals.
vegetariantaxidermy

Greta wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Americans are the weirdest species on the planet. Bush Jr. is directly responsible for millions of deaths and the mess all over the planet, yet y'all seem to think he's an ok guy. Hillary deletes some emails (and I doubt if 99 percent of Americans even understand what that's all about) and you want to hang her.
Exactly. I am amazed at the lack of consequence for GWB and the Republicans after wrecking the country's economy and reputation. Most simply don't mind ... that's okay, George, you're a good guy ... one of us ... not like those Satanic Clintons [sic].

The hubris of a former world power, recklessly throwing it all away in self indulgent ignorance and denial, like the Romans and others before them. This has created a power vacuum and the rest of the world is hoping that China - the beneficiary of the US's abject defection of leadership thanks to the Iraq madness - will be less cruel to other nations than it is to its own people and animals.
I don't see why any country has to be 'The Superpower'. What does it mean? The country that spends the most on weapons and spends the most amount of time meddling and invading due to its paranoia and innate sense of its own 'superiority'? I don't see that any other country comes within light years of the US in those respects.