Good news - expanded archive!

Latest news of Philosophy Now

Moderators: AMod, iMod

RickLewis

Good news - expanded archive!

Post by RickLewis »

Bora the Webmaster has just told me that he has now put the first 40 issues of Philosophy Now onto our website.

Previously, subscribers could access the current issue online, plus an archive of all past articles back as far as Issue 41 (2003). Now, following lots of work, the archive has been expanded to include every Philosophy Now article since the magazine was launched in 1991.

Bora says:
This is a fairly momentous day for the PN website as I have just put all the articles from issues 1 to 40 online. This makes the online archive complete and nearly doubles the number of articles, bringing the total to 1711. Since the conversion to HTML was completed 3 months ago, I have been going through the articles to prepare them for the website. I will do another round of editing in the future to improve them further (e.g. adding hyperlinks). I thought it would be better to publish them now rather than wait for them to become "perfect".
Aetixintro

Re: Good news - expanded archive!

Post by Aetixintro »

This is good news indeed! Thanks a lot (heh-he-heh, me being a subscriber)!!!

I have, though, bought all the archive CD's and I plan to buy the others in the future!

Great!!! Cheers! :D