Explicit Knowledge

Known unknowns and unknown unknowns!

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Harbal

Re: Explicit Knowledge

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: No book was ever written by a human.

All books are written by a rational conscientious logical thinking mind. . .The pen in hand ...pen and hand (mechanics) are the instrument the living mind uses to connect/communicate to itself.If a word has meaning attached, that meaning must come straight from the divine source
I must say that the Divine played a dirty trick when he wrote The God Delusion and let Richard Dawkin take the blame.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote:
Dontaskme wrote: No book was ever written by a human.

All books are written by a rational conscientious logical thinking mind. . .The pen in hand ...pen and hand (mechanics) are the instrument the living mind uses to connect/communicate to itself.If a word has meaning attached, that meaning must come straight from the divine source
I must say that the Divine played a dirty trick when he wrote The God Delusion and let Richard Dawkin take the blame.
No claim, no blame.

If you don't what's thinking, how do you know what you are thinking about ? :roll:

It's not for you to know, it's for you to remember. . . :mrgreen:
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: how do you know what you are thinking about ?
It's a difficult thing to explain to someone who has no terms of reference in common.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote: It's a difficult thing to explain to someone who has no terms of reference in common.

Don't do it then. :?
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote:
I don't intend to but I'm puzzled that you asked me a question then instructed me not to answer it.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote:
Dontaskme wrote:
I don't intend to but I'm puzzled that you asked me a question then instructed me not to answer it.
But I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to the one who thinks it thinks.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: But I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to the one who thinks it thinks.
To think it thinks is an act of thinking in itself so it obviously does think. At least that's what I think.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote:
Dontaskme wrote: But I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to the one who thinks it thinks.
To think it thinks is an act of thinking in itself so it obviously does think. At least that's what I think.
There is only ''thinking''

Thinking is unclaimed... prior to any claimer.

Claiming a thinker is the trick of the apparent dual mind. The mind divides itself which is whole.

Descartes was wrong.

There are no actions in life..only re-actions.

Verb world checking out...
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: Descartes was wrong.
Wrong about what?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote:
Dontaskme wrote: Descartes was wrong.
Wrong about what?

''The Gospel of Matthew 12:25, KJV: 25 And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto him, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:''

Only the Bible teaches real truth, it's this living breathing reliable testimony of true justice and love. Lies can't stand truth.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote:Only the Bible teaches real truth, it's this living breathing reliable testimony of true justice and love. Lies can't stand truth.
I can't really comment on the Bible, it's not something I've ever taken much notice of.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote:
Dontaskme wrote:Only the Bible teaches real truth, it's this living breathing reliable testimony of true justice and love. Lies can't stand truth.
I can't really comment on the Bible, it's not something I've ever taken much notice of.
Thinking about truth is not the same as seeing truth.

Awareness is seeing. All knowing all seeing.
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

Leviticus 25:37 - Thou shalt not give him thy money upon usury, nor lend him thy victuals for increase.
Dontaskme says that The Bible teaches real truth.

What does Dontaskme do with her money if she is forbidden by The Bible to put it out to usury?
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

Harbal wrote:
"I tawt I taw a puddy tat" - Tweety Bird

-Imp
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote:

But you'd rather, prefer, perhaps to take notice of books such as encyclopedias and textbooks assumed to be written by humans containing none other than just a set of beliefs no one is absolutely sure about since a human is also a belief...and you have absolute faith in that?

Why not just go straight to the horses mouth of truth like I do. No need even to have to think critically about it, how can truth be doubted?

What's the difference between my search for truth in the Bible, and your search for truth in a humanly written text book?